DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Re: He Has A Big Beard
Reply #30 - May 26th, 2019 at 7:11am

cods wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 10:34pm:
oh thanks for that pz.... 

you know if this gets proved  beyond doubt  I mean Ripping people like this off  is bloody disgusting...

I hope its a crime that gets them DEPORTED

as far as I am concerned they have bitten the hand that feeds them.....and we have to start making these people an example to all......

dont take us for suckers....because you will be sent back...never too return.

Untill we know more details, these people might be 3-4th generation Aussie's, last names don't go pommy when they originate in Australia.... Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #31 - May 26th, 2019 at 11:26am

PZ547 wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 10:44pm:
cods wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 10:34pm:
oh thanks for that pz.... 

you know if this gets proved  beyond doubt  I mean Ripping people like this off  is bloody disgusting...

I hope its a crime that gets them DEPORTED

as far as I am concerned they have bitten the hand that feeds them.....and we have to start making these people an example to all......

dont take us for suckers....because you will be sent back...never too return.

It's easy to take us for suckers, Cods, because we are

as for deportation, they could be second or third generation or at least have grabbed citizenship asap

Who was allocating the money is the question.  How was it so easy for them to get?  Do they have someone on the inside? 

hope the investigation is thorough. 

Meanwhile there's a young guy in Queensland who lost his leg to a shark and last I heard, he was refused disability on the grounds of it 'wasn't permanent' or something ridiculous.  He was featured in the media asking, 'Do they think my leg's going to grow back?'

So how did the beardy characters get their hands on $50,000 a day (in article) to the tune of 2 plus million?  No checks and balances or someone inside?

If they were copping $50,000 a day - that's $350,00 a week, $700,000 a fortnight, $18,200,000 a year - how long did they say they were at this?

Two years and more?  So figure around $40,000,000 take out of the needy pockets of the unemployed.

Remember the sheila working for the NSW police service (not a cop) with an ME name, who facilitated illegal smuggling of tobacco etc? Look at the pr1ck trained in the Australian Army, one of the Kings Cross Lebo underworld families, who now uses those skills in the underworld.

Theft and illegality are in their DNA, which is why they are so paranoid and xenophobic about everyone else - they think everyone is as criminal as they are and will steal their property and their women and children - and as someone said - We ARE suckers here!

Why are they here at all?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 26th, 2019 at 11:44am

Beards are filthy

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #33 - May 26th, 2019 at 3:21pm

Johnnie wrote on May 25th, 2019 at 9:24pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 9:35pm:
Growing a beard for the winter. I went with a goatee for the first month. Now I am starting to grow the beard. That gives it a bit more of character. The problem being that I have to wash my face more often to keep fresh.

Its important to keep a fresh face, a weird unkempt beard is not only uncomfortable but displays hostilities.

I was the beard with coconut soap. That keeps the hair softer.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print