Shorten still knifing (Read 1687 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Shorten still knifing
Reply #15 - May 22nd, 2019 at 3:36pm

John Smith wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 3:32pm:
I don't understand why, according to the idiots on here, shorten is suddenly not allowed to voice his opinion ... he's still a member of the party. He's free to advocate for whoever he likes to lead the party.

Most of the Labor party are telling him to STFU and the fact that his choice is now bailing, it shows how bad, as usual his judgment is.

But it's OK, you can remain his #1 fanboi.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - May 22nd, 2019 at 3:41pm

Gordon wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 3:36pm:
I don't understand why, according to the idiots on here, shorten is suddenly not allowed to voice his opinion ... he's still a member of the party. He's free to advocate for whoever he likes to lead the party.

Most of the Labor party are telling him to STFU and the fact that his choice is now bailing, it shows how bad, as usual his judgment is.

Does anyone have a link to Shorten endorsing Bowen.....something visual and direct from him?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 22nd, 2019 at 3:42pm

Gordon wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 3:36pm:

it's irrelevant what 'most of the party' thinks (that claim was utter bullshit by the way), nor does it matter if you like his opinion or not. As a member of the party, he has every right to advocate for whoever he likes to lead them. It is then up to the party members to decide whether to take his advice or not. You on the other hand are not a party member, your opinion is irrelevant.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - May 24th, 2019 at 11:53am

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics