Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Dutto to blow GetUp! terrorists out of the water (Read 1786 times)
juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Dutto to blow GetUp! terrorists out of the water
May 22nd, 2019 at 7:50am

On 2GB the legendary Allan Jones who helped ditch Moody Mal and who helped the Libs win advised that Dutto has the terrorist group GetUp! in his sights.

He will make them a political party like the Greenies and carry out a forensic examination of their anti-Australian activities and overseas funding and control.

GetUp! has dug their own grave with their terrorist activities this election. They failed dramatically except for doing ScoMo a favor by removing Abbo.

GetUp! terrorists at work

IP Logged

scurt

Australian Politics

Re: Dutto to blow GetUp! terrorists out of the water
Reply #1 - May 22nd, 2019 at 9:37am

Yep, Dutton is going to be off-leash from now on. Watch out you lefty vandals!

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #2 - May 22nd, 2019 at 10:03am

Terrorism is not something that should be used as a political tool by right wing wankers like Dutton and Juliar....People who have suffered real terrorism do not deserve their experience to be diminished by trivializing the deaths of innocent people....Pull your head in dickhead!!!

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 22nd, 2019 at 10:07am

Still butthurt.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 22nd, 2019 at 10:39am

Philly is shocked to see GetUp! described as what they are after this election. They are dangerous enemies of Australia just like the LUNATIC EXTREMIST GREENIES are.

GetUp! is pure distilled EVIL - just look at what they did this election.

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 22nd, 2019 at 10:46am

philperth2010 wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:03am:
Terrorism is not something that should be used as a political tool by right wing wankers like Dutton and Juliar....People who have suffered real terrorism do not deserve their experience to be diminished by trivializing the deaths of innocent people....Pull your head in dickhead!!!

Angry Angry Angry

I didn’t hear you criticise Turnbull Jnr when he called Abbott a terrorist. Are you saying it’s ok to call a former PM a terrorist but not okay for the government to investigate foreign influence in a group like GetUp!?

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 22nd, 2019 at 11:19am

Philly is just standing by GetUp! because they tell him what to say and think.

GetUp! drowned in its own childish political correctness rubbish.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #7 - May 22nd, 2019 at 3:57pm

Armchair_Politician wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:46am:

Angry Angry Angry

I didn’t hear you criticise Turnbull Jnr when he called Abbott a terrorist. Are you saying it’s ok to call a former PM a terrorist but not okay for the government to investigate foreign influence in a group like GetUp!?

Never heard Turnbull Jr call Abbott a terrorist but if he did he is another dickhead...My problem is not criticising or investigating GetUp or the IPA for that matter....It is trivialising terrorism to try and make some bullshit point!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 22nd, 2019 at 5:40pm

GETOUT

just about works...

another whatever thats losts its way.....

starts out as one thing and ends up being against everything this country stands for 

we dont need it....and the good people of Australia  worked it out beautifully...I blieve the Libs now have 78 seat...

suck it up losers.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 22nd, 2019 at 5:41pm

Angry Angry Angry

nice SIG AP.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 22nd, 2019 at 9:21pm

philperth2010 wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 3:57pm:

Angry Angry Angry

Never heard Turnbull Jr call Abbott a terrorist but if he did he is another dickhead...My problem is not criticising or investigating GetUp or the IPA for that matter....It is trivialising terrorism to try and make some bullshit point!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Malcolm Turnbull’s son Alex has taken credit for the ousting of Tony Abbott from his seat of Warringah, deeming him “very much a terrorist” within the Liberal Party.

“I am very happy I got rid of Tony,” the son of the former prime minister told Nine. “Tony was very much a terrorist.”

https://www.news.com.au/national/federal-election/malcolm-turnbulls-son-alex-has...

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 22nd, 2019 at 9:22pm

cods wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 5:41pm:

Angry Angry Angry

nice SIG AP.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks! Just had to change "will" for "did" to reflect the change in circumstances.  Smiley

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 22nd, 2019 at 9:47pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:07am:
Still butthurt.

Abbo, no?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #13 - May 22nd, 2019 at 11:21pm

Jawohl!  Der Sturmabteilung vill take care off der Chews in Gedup for Dieter von Dutton!!

How is Dutton going to rape freedom by attacking a group who acted against his election?  Is that what my nation has come to?  Sturmabteilung on every corner waiting to pounce on enemies of the State?  Sturmabteilung in the courts?  The police?  All dedicated and sworn to the preservation of the Thousand Year Reich under the orders of Der Fuhrer and his consorts?

.. and so my poor country edges closer to civil war.........

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #14 - May 23rd, 2019 at 8:20am

juliar wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:50am:
On 2GB the legendary Allan Jones who helped ditch Moody Mal and who helped the Libs win advised that Dutto has the terrorist group GetUp! in his sights.

He will make them a political party like the Greenies and carry out a forensic examination of their anti-Australian activities and overseas funding and control.

GetUp! has dug their own grave with their terrorist activities this election. They failed dramatically except for doing ScoMo a favor by removing Abbo.

https://i.postimg.cc/P5YPHpDR/getup8.jpg
GetUp! terrorists at work

So Getup have been killing people, Jules the abrasive way you insult, is far more Terrorizing than Get up and yet id never call you a Terrorist, after all us Liberal's have to stick together.... Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print