Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Scumos tax cut policy promise broken already :( (Read 2649 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Scumos tax cut policy promise broken already :(
Reply #45 - May 22nd, 2019 at 5:33am

Anyone who believes anything that any politician or public servant kleptocrat says.

IS A FOOL.

The grubberment, THE WHOLE COLLECTION OF PARASITES lie.

It's what grubberments do, they lie.

Sometimes, during war for instance, they justify it as propaganda.

Other times, it's for our own good, they say.

Then the phrase coined by the scum of the earth is used " non- core promise".

Grubberments lie, it's a simple and indisputable fact.

But they hate it if you lie.
And they demand the truth.

F#$k them I say
Lie to the grubberment every single chance you get.

You should see the shite I put on my censuses papers.
Oh such fun.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #46 - May 22nd, 2019 at 6:12am

I want my tax cut and I want it for this financial year.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #47 - May 22nd, 2019 at 6:17am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7051589/Post-election-surge-Aussies-mul...

Huge surge in Australians looking at moving to New Zealand following the surprise election result

Ten times as many Australians as usual were looking at Immigration NZ website
    Australians do not require visas to be able to move and settle in New Zealand
    Since Coalition's shock victory upset Australians have said they want to move.

The Coalition's shock victory in the Federal Election has seen a surge in Australians considering moving to New Zealand.

Ten times as many Australians as usual had been looking at the Immigration New Zealand website on Sunday and expressions of interest increased by more than 25 times on the same time the week before.

More than 8500 people visited the New Zealand Now website the day after the election and 512 registered interest - the first step in the visa process - compared to about 20 registrations on May 12, Immigration New Zealand said.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - May 22nd, 2019 at 7:53am

ScoMo will deliver tax cuts when he can. He runs a balanced BUDGET and a booming bustling export driven economy.

Compare this to the Draconian crippling taxes that were being plotted by LABOR if they got in!!!!!

IP Logged

scurt

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 22nd, 2019 at 9:35am

Aussie wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 7:17pm:
scurt wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 7:14pm:
What's wrong with all these leftards? You'll get your tax cuts, even though you don't deserve it. Whinge, whinge, same old......

So......Morrison was offering tax breaks to those who don't deserve them?  Really?

Because he represents all Australians, unlike the left. Juliar once said "I don't represent the people on the North Shore, I represent Western Sydney". That's disgraceful from a PM. That's why the left have been booted. They are disruptive, economic vandals, and divisive. And The Tool Bowen doubled up today by saying he doesn't support tax cuts for higher paid workers. What a dill.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 22nd, 2019 at 10:50am

juliar wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:53am:
ScoMo will deliver tax cuts when he can. He runs a balanced BUDGET and a booming bustling export driven economy.

Compare this to the Draconian crippling taxes that were being plotted by LABOR if they got in!!!!!

yeh and he has only got one product to sell which is going to well and truly wreck the planet. Sad

Meanwhile the property hoarders can easily buy their 11th investment property thanks to scumo and his criminal tax evasion scheme Sad

but then the bible thumping f.ckhead probably believes in the prosperity message where the needs of the greedy always outweigh the needs of the needy Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 22nd, 2019 at 10:56am

scurt wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:35am:
What's wrong with all these leftards? You'll get your tax cuts, even though you don't deserve it. Whinge, whinge, same old......

So......Morrison was offering tax breaks to those who don't deserve them?  Really?

Because he represents all Australians, unlike the left. Juliar once said "I don't represent the people on the North Shore, I represent Western Sydney". That's disgraceful from a PM. That's why the left have been booted. They are disruptive, economic vandals, and divisive. And The Tool Bowen doubled up today by saying he doesn't support tax cuts for higher paid workers. What a dill.

and you pricks always do what you do best and profit from other peoples financial and personal misery. That's the only way you lot can get ahead in life Sad

Here is scumos legacy for all to see. There is no escaping these environmental vandals and their fists full of printed plastic dollar bills Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 22nd, 2019 at 11:05am

Dnarever wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 11:21pm:
lee wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm:
Dnarever wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 9:50pm:
If he delivers all your excuses will look silly.

Not half as silly as you petal. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You have a huge advantage being so used to it.

Tell us again that you don't support the Libs just make excuses for everything they do while being critical of anything that Labor does. Everyone believes you ya know.

he's a closet liberal voter for sure and is against anything that prevents the average punter from being ripped off on their energy usage !

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - May 22nd, 2019 at 11:37am

The usual idiotic garbage from Tweedledumb.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 22nd, 2019 at 12:27pm

juliar wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 11:37am:
The usual idiotic garbage from Tweedledumb.

so you reckon sea level rise is garbage do you socko ? This is why the LNP is so attractive to people like yourself with such low IQ Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - May 22nd, 2019 at 4:34pm

Dnarever wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 11:21pm:
Tell us again that you don't support the Libs just make excuses for everything they do while being critical of anything that Labor does. Everyone believes you ya know.

What don't you understand about the English language?

"Has broken" - past tense substantive

"Will break" - future tense Present Progressive

"May break" - future tense no substantive element - conjecture

IP Logged

scurt

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 22nd, 2019 at 5:00pm

Sir lastnail wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:56am:
scurt wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:35am:

and you pricks always do what you do best and profit from other peoples financial and personal misery. That's the only way you lot can get ahead in life Sad

Here is scumos legacy for all to see. There is no escaping these environmental vandals and their fists full of printed plastic dollar bills Sad

Are you calling me names because I pay 20 times what you earn in tax? That's not very grateful. Mind your manners.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print