Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Islam vs freedom
Reply #255 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 10:37pm

freediver wrote on Aug 3rd, 2019 at 4:00pm:
Is it wrong Brian?

Answer my questions first and I might answer yours, FD.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #256 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 11:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 3rd, 2019 at 10:37pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 3rd, 2019 at 4:00pm:
Is it wrong Brian?

Answer my questions first and I might answer yours, FD.   Roll Eyes

Grin Grin
What did I tell you, FD?

The fkwit will ALWAYS responds like that. Bwianesque Fkwittery 101.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #257 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 8:31am

Brian doesn't care whether it is wrong or right. He cares about virtue signalling, and acknowledging any non-Muslim victims of Islam's oppression is the wrong virtue.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #258 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 2:17pm

freediver wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 8:31am:
Brian doesn't care whether it is wrong or right. He cares about virtue signalling, and acknowledging any non-Muslim victims of Islam's oppression is the wrong virtue.

When you acknowledge that your ongoing, continuous persecution of innocent Muslims is the wrong virtue to hold, FD, we might get somewhere...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #259 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 3:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 2:17pm:

When you acknowledge that your ongoing, continuous persecution of innocent Muslims is the wrong virtue to hold, FD, we might get somewhere...   Roll Eyes

Name one innocent Muslim FD has ever persecuted here.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #260 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 4:16pm

Frank wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 3:52pm:

Oh, millions, Soren, millions.  He ascribes to ALL Muslims beliefs which he has no way of ascertaining if they are true or not.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #261 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 5:34pm

Frank wrote: Quote:

Since the very beginning of islam, untold millions of innocent people have been raped tortured and slaughtered by muslims who are obeying the qur'an to the very letter.

There is not one muslim alive who will renounce the evil in the qur'an which has caused and motivated the rapes torturing and mass murdering in the last 1400 odd years, by muslims who obey this filth.

If you support the cause and motivation you therefore support the atrocities engendered.

This is the difference between islam and the Judaeo / Christian teachings, the Hebrews were told to commit atrocities in the taking of the promised land, they were also told that such things were to stop once they received their inheritance (promised land), there are absolutely no such teachings in the Christian doctrine.

Until muslims are honest and take responsibility for, then renounce and purge the evil which drives the world wide islamic depravities, there will never be any hope of peace.

All muslims must stop hiding from their responsibility of stopping the bloodshed death and destruction their *holy* book enjoins.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #262 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 5:43pm

Since the very beginning of Christianity, untold millions of innocent people have been raped tortured and slaughtered by Christians who are obeying the Bible to the very letter.

There is not one Christian alive who will renounce the evil in the Bible which has caused and motivated the rapes torturing and mass murdering in the last 2000 odd years, by Christians who obey this filth.

If you support the cause and motivation you therefore support the atrocities engendered.

This is the difference between Islam and the Judaeo / Christian teachings, the Hebrews were told to commit atrocities in the taking of the promised land, they were also told that such things were to stop once they received their inheritance (promised land), there are amble such teachings in the Christian doctrine.

Until Christians are honest and take responsibility for, then renounce and purge the evil which drives the world wide Christian depravities, there will never be any hope of peace.

All Christians must stop hiding from their responsibility of stopping the bloodshed death and destruction their *holy* book enjoins.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #263 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 6:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 5:43pm:

Since the very beginning of Christianity, untold millions of innocent people have been raped tortured and slaughtered by Christians who are obeying the Bible to the very letter.

There is not one Christian alive who will renounce the evil in the Bible which has caused and motivated the rapes torturing and mass murdering in the last 2000 odd years, by Christians who obey this filth.

This is the difference between Islam and the Judaeo / Christian teachings, the Hebrews were told to commit atrocities in the taking of the promised land, they were also told that such things were to stop once they received their inheritance (promised land), there are amble such teachings in the Christian doctrine.

Until Christians are honest and take responsibility for, then renounce and purge the evil which drives the world wide Christian depravities, there will never be any hope of peace.

All Christians must stop hiding from their responsibility of stopping the bloodshed death and destruction their *holy* book enjoins.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sooo..... you can't name any Muslim who has been persecuted by FD but you can try a switcheroo to Christianity (next, the Jews) to cover up your idiocy, you silly old plagiarising, unoriginal festering blister.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #264 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 6:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 4:16pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 3:52pm:

Oh, millions, Soren, millions.  He ascribes to ALL Muslims beliefs which he has no way of ascertaining if they are true or not.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

I asked you a very modest thing, Bwian: name one.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #265 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 7:41pm

Frank wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 6:35pm:

Sooo..... you can't name any Muslim who has been persecuted by FD but you can try a switcheroo to Christianity (next, the Jews) to cover up your idiocy, you silly old plagiarising, unoriginal festering blister.

Oh, poor, poor, Soren.  You really are being rather foolish but what else is new, hey?  Tsk, tsk.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #266 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 8:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 7:41pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 6:35pm:

https://media.tenor.com/images/1a34294406c00361640ea4946bc25f4b/tenor.gif

Oh, poor, poor, Soren.  You really are being rather foolish but what else is new, hey?  Tsk, tsk.

Sooo..... you can't name any Muslim who has been persecuted by FD, then.

Run, little rat, run.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #267 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 9:31pm

You don't even know what persecution is. Failure to spinelessly apologise for Islam at every opportunity is not persecution Brian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #268 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 10:34pm

freediver wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 9:31pm:

You don't even know what persecution is. Failure to spinelessly apologise for Islam at every opportunity is not persecution Brian.

What you need to do, FD is learn to differentiate between the religion and the believers.  Until you do, you will be ceaselessly being criticised by me and all other tolerant progressive people.   You fail everytime, otherwise.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #269 - Aug 5th, 2019 at 7:27pm

Nope. Just you Brian. You have a unique brand of spineless apologetics. It is so spineless all the other spineless apologists won't even touch it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 
Send Topic Print