Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam vs freedom
Reply #240 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 1:28pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 2nd, 2019 at 10:32am:
Frank wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 7:30pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:13am:
Frank wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 8:09pm:
Both places are being torn apart before our eyes because of race and cultural 'diversity'

Torn apart? On what basis?

crime rates have been on a steady decline across the western world for decades. Prosperity and living standards have been steadily increasing

On just about any actually tangible measure you can come up with (as opposed to something utterly intangible and frankly complete nonsense like "a common destiny and common set of values that all can share and work and seek compromise within") - the western world, where multiculturalism is practiced, never had it better.

They are objectively over-run by third worlders bringing nothing but fragmentation and demands for outlandish foreign values and practices to be accommodated.

Muslim Arab and Pakistani influence is wholly negative. Chinese cultural hegemonic aspirations are wholly negative. Asian culture of corruption is outweighed by nothing positive. African cultural influences are wholly negative.

You tell me how these third world cultures have improved any Western country. Simply asserting it, as the multi-culti crowd have been doing it, is not proof and certainly not convincing. It is a lie, in fact.

Thee only successful foreigners are the ones who assimilate.

I'm not simply asserting it Frank, I'm alluding to actual real measures of economic and social improvement - namely crime rates and per-capita economies. There are no doubt other measures we could use, and by all means lets talk about them. The measures we can't use though are fluffy intangible and utterly meaningless ones like "common destiny" and "common set of values". They just seem to be an attempt to say "I'm prejudiced against foreigners for no logical reason" - using smarter sounding words.

As for a rationale - try this: western prosperity is built upon the immigration of firstly unskilled, and now skilled labour to continue our economic growth. Initially we tried your assimilation model, but it was big business and their political class - not the lefty progressive do-gooders - who quickly realised that this model was proving unproductive. Migrants you see, are happier, and therefore more productive when they are encouraged to be out and proud with their native cultures, and not being forced to ditch it. So the west changed their immigration model for economic interests. The exact extent of the contribution multiculturalism has made to the economic and social prosperity in the west these last few decades is up for debate, but at the very least its difficult to argue that it has harmed it. Sociallyculture speaking, people seem to be more tolerant towards each other, more aware and appreciative of differences, and most significantly, less violent towards each other.

As I said, on any actual tangible measure available, your "torn apart" thesis just doesn't seem to add up.

Sure, but if you follow the old boy's thesis, tinted immigration has created racism. You know, people like Homo have to put up with gifts of goat meat from their Pakistani neighbours. People like Herbie have to put up with Pakistani terrorists in the UK Daily Mail. And we all have to put up with foreign Arab wars, who might as well be Pakis, the way they carry on. Why should we be forced to put up with this nonsense?

Paki Bastards like myself torment the old boy ever so. The fact that we're not even Pakistani disgusts him even more. We grew here. Why won't we assimilate? 

Correlation not causation, the old boy says. Pakis are a culture, so it's not racist. Any bearded numpty can be a Paki, just not the blond tanned ones.

They've assimilated.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #241 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 5:39pm

Muslims Burn 69 Churches; Christians Forgive

15/4/2015

It took only a few hours, but it was enough time for hundreds of radical Muslims in Niger, West Africa, to destroy dozens of churches and several Christian homes. Ten people lost their lives and hundreds were injured when Muslim mobs went on the deadly rampage

CBN News has obtained exclusive, never-seen-before video of dozens of these angry Muslims attacking, then burning Pastor Musa Issa's church.

"They took pews, Bibles, chairs and sound equipment then set them on fire," Issa, pastor of Bethel Horizon Church in Niamey the capital city, said. "They did this while chanting, 'Allahu Akbar!' I felt so sad. I started to cry."

t happened January 17, just 10 days after two Muslim terrorists stormed the offices of French magazine Charlie Hebdo, executing 12 people for publishing satirical images of the Islam's Prophet Mohammed.

About 3,600 miles away in Niger, Muslims, angered by the cartoons, attacked the country's Christians in revenge.

In addition to destroying several churches, the rioters also targeted Christian schools.

As the Muslim mob ransacked each classroom, they left behind this message on each blackboard: "There is no God but Allah and the Prophet Mohammed is his messenger."

Just on four years ago.

So what's changed today?

Well nothing in the muzzie world.

------aaannnnddd our sicko loony leftards slither around bowing and scraping to this satanic death cult, desperately trying to make it law that all people must accept and respect this evilness.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #242 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 6:41pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 2nd, 2019 at 10:32am:
Frank wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 7:30pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:13am:
Frank wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 8:09pm:
Both places are being torn apart before our eyes because of race and cultural 'diversity'

Torn apart? On what basis?

crime rates have been on a steady decline across the western world for decades. Prosperity and living standards have been steadily increasing

On just about any actually tangible measure you can come up with (as opposed to something utterly intangible and frankly complete nonsense like "a common destiny and common set of values that all can share and work and seek compromise within") - the western world, where multiculturalism is practiced, never had it better.

They are objectively over-run by third worlders bringing nothing but fragmentation and demands for outlandish foreign values and practices to be accommodated.

Muslim Arab and Pakistani influence is wholly negative. Chinese cultural hegemonic aspirations are wholly negative. Asian culture of corruption is outweighed by nothing positive. African cultural influences are wholly negative.

You tell me how these third world cultures have improved any Western country. Simply asserting it, as the multi-culti crowd have been doing it, is not proof and certainly not convincing. It is a lie, in fact.

Thee only successful foreigners are the ones who assimilate.

I'm not simply asserting it Frank, I'm alluding to actual real measures of economic and social improvement - namely crime rates and per-capita economies. There are no doubt other measures we could use, and by all means lets talk about them. The measures we can't use though are fluffy intangible and utterly meaningless ones like "common destiny" and "common set of values". They just seem to be an attempt to say "I'm prejudiced against foreigners for no logical reason" - using smarter sounding words.

As for a rationale - try this: western prosperity is built upon the immigration of firstly unskilled, and now skilled labour to continue our economic growth. Initially we tried your assimilation model, but it was big business and their political class - not the lefty progressive do-gooders - who quickly realised that this model was proving unproductive. Migrants you see, are happier, and therefore more productive when they are encouraged to be out and proud with their native cultures, and not being forced to ditch it. So the west changed their immigration model for economic interests. The exact extent of the contribution multiculturalism has made to the economic and social prosperity in the west these last few decades is up for debate, but at the very least its difficult to argue that it has harmed it. Socially speaking, people seem to be more tolerant towards each other, more aware and appreciative of differences, and most significantly, less violent towards each other.

As I said, on any actual tangible measure available, your "torn apart" thesis just doesn't seem to add up.

Laughable dishonesty or laughable stupidity. I don't know which one condemns you more.   You talk like a dam banker or finance minister, all of a sudden, as if you were not a devotee of utterly uneconomical, non-materialistic beliefs that govern your life much more powerfully than mere economics but a statistician and a bean-counter of economic and sociological theory.  As if Muslims were bound together by nothing more than political and economic interest. As if Muslims were not bound together by 'common set of values' and 'common destiny' that you idiotically try to snarl at when others, especially non-Muslims, acknowledge them as significant. These have been central motivators of Islam from the very start.

Your conversion, I suspect, is a psychological even and so it points to a troubled soul. Spouting the half-remembered lefty Marxist crap you imbibed in your Western youth and which continues to infect your Muslim soul - as it does all victimhood-mongering Muslims like you - is glaringly obvious to all but you and your fellow lost souls, Muslim or otherwise, like Paki, Bwian and all the rest of the bewildered and lost and consequently snarling and resentful.

I think Islam makes you stupid. It makes everyone stupid because it is really a fraud.  It is utterly and fundamentally unreasonable and inhuman. Trying to square it with humane life is impossibility. If you don't refuse it you have to bend yourself into the idiot we see before us.i

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #243 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 7:04pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 2nd, 2019 at 10:49am:
freediver wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 7:39pm:
Are you seriously trying to tell us that Jews are a protected species and even South Park won't touch them?

Outside very restricted parameters - yes.

spinning moses and referencing a jewish kid = acceptable (and apparently the most heinous anti-semitism according to you)

jews=vermin, jews=mindless collective, holocaust is awesome - I'm guessing South Park won't dabble in those - amrite?

What I'm learning in this thread FD is that I don't think you have much idea what actual anti-semitism really is. Which is not surprising really seeing how it has been so effectively purged from mainstream media. As for South Park, most of the so called "anti-semitism" is actually made in irony - mocking the anti-semites, not the jews or judaism. 

Do you watch South Park?

What odds would you put on Trey Parker or Matt Stone being assassinated if they did to Islam what they did to Mormonism?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #244 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 9:39pm

So thats a no on any holocaust denying/holocaust is awesome, jews = vermin South Park episodes I take it then?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #245 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 10:25pm

Like I said, it's a comedy Gandalf. Why are you so obsessed with denying the holocaust?

Do you watch South Park?

What odds would you put on Trey Parker or Matt Stone being assassinated if they did to Islam what they did to Mormonism?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #247 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 3:44pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, Moses.  Quoting from an Islamophobic website again?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #248 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 4:00pm

Is it wrong Brian?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #249 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 5:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 3rd, 2019 at 3:44pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, Moses.  Quoting from an Islamophobic website again?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

WWW search.....
"Trump Claims Baltimore Homicide Rate Higher Than Central American Countries And Afghanistan"

Even if it is true,      that is a RACIST statement.

Bloody RACIST Trump.

Right, Brian ?

Smiley

Jeremiah 15:18
Why is my pain perpetual, and my wound incurable,
which refuseth to be healed? wilt thou be altogether unto me as a liar, and as waters that fail?
19  Therefore thus saith the LORD, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.

Jeremiah 17:10
I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

....even the African-American community living in Baltimore.

Jeremiah 9:3
And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.
6  Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the LORD.

Hey Brian, in your studies, did you ever 'pick up' in the bible, that God really, really hates liars and deceivers ?

Q.
Who gave you your certification in Doctor of Divinity Brian ?

Me,       ....all i have is the WORD of God.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #250 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 5:17pm

freediver wrote on Aug 3rd, 2019 at 4:00pm:
Is it wrong Brian?

Oh, but you will have to answer HIS question first, FD, even if you don't know what it is. He will worm around truth for ever. He has no spine, as has been diagnosed so long ago

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #251 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 5:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 3rd, 2019 at 3:44pm:

The ruthless, genocidal Muslim persecution of Christians is extensively documented, Bwian, as you very well know. You don't have to reflexively snap into the spineless lying worm position the truth hits you in the back of the head with its led pipe.

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/category/muslim-persecution-of-christians/

https://christianpersecutionreview.org.uk/storage/2019/07/final-report-and-recom...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/02/persecution-driving-christians-out...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48146305

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #252 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 5:36pm

@ Reply #251,

But Frank,        all of those sites are one's which have views which contradict Brian's worldview,
.....so they are only worthy of the disdain of all 'Brians', out there.

You know it is true.

/sarc off

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #253 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 9:28pm

freediver wrote on Aug 2nd, 2019 at 10:25pm:
Like I said, it's a comedy Gandalf. Why are you so obsessed with denying the holocaust?

Because it was you who insisted that South Park not only mocks jews, but takes every possible taboo and rapes it in a dark alley.

I can't think of a bigger taboo in regards to jew-mocking than the holocaust - can you?

Quote:
Do you watch South Park?

not recently, which is why I'm asking you if they really do take on the biggest taboos in relation to jew mocking as you insisted. I take it from your obfuscation that they do not.

Quote:

Very long.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #254 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 10:20pm

Quote:
not recently

at all?

Quote:
which is why I'm asking you if they really do take on the biggest taboos in relation to jew mocking as you insisted. I take it from your obfuscation that they do not

There is a scene I remember where Cartman leads a large gang down the street chanting "Es ist zeit viran! Wir mussen die Juden bestrafen!" or something to that effect. Hitler also makes several appearances.

Quote:
Very long.

How long?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 
Send Topic Print