Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
If Trump Doesn't Leave (Read 1222 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: If Trump Doesn't Leave
Reply #30 - May 21st, 2019 at 1:32pm

what sort of life was it to be used as a sex-tool by fellow female staff, because a lot of the Medical male population were sexually dyslexic Gays?  Huh

The delusions don't seem to be in the past big fella.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #31 - May 21st, 2019 at 2:01pm

The White House becomes Trump Hotel California?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - May 21st, 2019 at 3:17pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 1:32pm:
what sort of life was it to be used as a sex-tool by fellow female staff, because a lot of the Medical male population were sexually dyslexic Gays?  Huh

The delusions don't seem to be in the past big fella.

Smell the cheese Lab Rat.

...and don't slip  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - May 21st, 2019 at 5:28pm

Superior Bojack is seen here lecturing inferior AiN Jasin about Masters & Apprentices  Grin

Gandalf-Saruman.jpg (127 KB | 10 )
Gandalf-Saruman.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #34 - May 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm

Jasin wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 12:32pm:
AiA wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 12:29pm:
Michael Cohen: if Trump loses his reelection bid, “there will never be a peaceful transition of power.”

Trump will do a more honorable 'loss' than Hillary/Media and he will withdraw in a way that will make the new President wish they didn't get in (WW3).

Like Trump’s fabricated national emergency to get money for his Mexican border wall, it is not crazy to think that he will continue whngeing about supposed election fraud and declare another emergency to hold onto power.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #35 - May 21st, 2019 at 11:09pm

AiA wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm:
Jasin wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 12:32pm:
AiA wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 12:29pm:
Michael Cohen: if Trump loses his reelection bid, “there will never be a peaceful transition of power.”

Trump will do a more honorable 'loss' than Hillary/Media and he will withdraw in a way that will make the new President wish they didn't get in (WW3).

Like Trump’s fabricated national emergency to get money for his Mexican border wall, it is not crazy to think that he will continue whngeing about supposed election fraud and declare another emergency to hold onto power.

That is a strange comment considering the invasion of illegals is a real crisis. Between driving down wages, overwhelming the welfare system, bringing in drugs and gang violence what could go wrong?

We know that the problem with the last Presidential election is that the Democrats didn't cheat hard enough. If they manage to win by honest vote or fraud Trump will leave and work to protect his assets and people. The American middle class will feel the fury of the Progressives. If you are not on the government tit the Democrats have nothing to offer, they have been clear they will raise our Taxes and add more restrictions to our lives while replacing the population with a more compliant first generation of dependents.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #36 - May 22nd, 2019 at 9:47am

Trump has no respect for the democratic process or the rule of law.

He's been stacking the courts and trying to obstruct investigations into him and his team's conduct.

He also laid the groundwork for challenging the loss he was expecting in 2016 before the election even took place claiming illegal votes etc.

I hope all the writing on the wall means nothing, but it's there for all to see.

Will the Republicans keep putting their self interest first, or be the patriots they claim to be and put country first?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #37 - May 22nd, 2019 at 10:54am

PZ547 wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 12:30pm:
Too many US  threads in the OZ POLITICS forum for my liking

the Americans' obsession with themselves and the US

Just keep to the Oz sites then! Eh?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print