Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
We don't share the same values, as the moslem (Read 6357 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
We don't share the same values, as the moslem
May 21st, 2019 at 10:59am

We [the natives of Western, secular nations] don't share the same cultural values, as the moslem.

In fact ISLAMIC cultural values are highly hostile to many of our own cultural values and many of our societal values.

IN ISLAMIC culture....

In all things [in all laws, and in all acceptable cultural behaviour], the moslem is informed wholly by what his religion, ISLAM and its laws, allows or does not allow.

For the moslem, it is his religion alone,      which informs him,      about what behaviour is lawful, and what behaviour is unlawful.

IN ISLAMIC culture....

If ISLAMIC law does not permit some behaviour, then that behaviour is unlawful, for a moslem [within an ISLAMIC law jurisdiction].

And contra-wise, all things are permitted, if they are permitted by ISLAMIC law.

For example,        stealing, intimidation, rape, and murder,       can all be lawful actions for a moslem, so long as the victim of these crimes is not a moslem.
100% true.

Denying what is true, will not make it UN-true.

IN ISLAMIC culture....

It is lawful to lie to a [stronger] disbeliever [i.e. a non-ISLAMIC jurisdiction], in order to be able to practice and promote the interests of your religion [ISLAM].
[      e.g. moslems who come to live within a non-ISLAMIC jurisdiction, will often publicly declare,
that they both respect and obey the laws of the non-ISLAMIC jurisdiction where they reside.
but this is often a bare-faced lie.
whenever a moslem feels that he is justified in obeying ISLAMIC law, he will often seek to slyly disregard the laws of the non-ISLAMIC jurisdiction.     ]

FURTHER.....
It is lawful to kill a disobedient spouse [wife]. [justification, apostasy]

It is lawful to kill a disobedient child. [justification, apostasy]

It is lawful to kill a critic of ISLAM [Allah's perfect religion]. [Mohammed provided the example.]

It is lawful to kill a critic of Mohammed [Allah's Messenger]. [Mohammed provided the example.]

It is lawful for a moslem man to marry a 6 year old girl [to consummate the marriage at 9 years old]. [Mohammed provided the example.]  [and moslems marry young girls today, even while living in jurisdictions where it is not lawful.
e.g. Australia.]

It is lawful to take multiple wives. [moslems do this today, even while living in jurisdictions where it is not lawful.]

ISLAM prohibits a moslem child inter-marrying with anyone who is a disbeliever.
["...Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe:...."   Koran 2.221 ]  [ISLAMIC law.]

It is lawful for a moslem man to kidnap and/or rape women and girls who are disbelievers.  [because Mohammed, Allah's Messenger provided the example.] [Koran 4.3, 4.22-24, 23.1-6, 33.50, 70.30 ]
WWW search....
Germany: Muslim migrants planned sex assaults to show "you can't defend your women"
Canada: Muslim charged with human trafficking, assaulting two women

It is lawful for a moslem man to kidnap and rape a married woman if she is a disbeliever.  [ISLAMIC law.] [Koran 4.22-24]

It is lawful and required, for believers, to show disrespect for non-ISLAMIC, man-made laws and their courts. [because Allah has decreed that only ISLAMIC law has authority, over all of mankind.]

It is lawful for moslems to take/steal EVERYTHING which disbelievers possess,
because all those possessions lawfully belong to you moslems, Allah gives it to you. [ISLAMIC law.] [Koran 21:43-44 Koran 33:27]

OTHER TREATS....

Does a husband have the right to physically strike his wife if she is disobedient?
YES.

Does a husband have to get a first wife's approval to marry a second wife? A third wife? A fourth wife?
NO.

Does a wife have equal rights with her husband - to initiate a divorce?
NO.

In the case of divorce, does a wife have any rights to child custody?
NO.

Do moslem women have equal inheritance rights with men ?
NO.            The female child is entitled to half of the entitlement, which every male child will recieve.

May moslem women come and go and travel as they please ?
NO.

In a nation governed by ISLAMIC law, should non-moslems enjoy complete equal [all civil] rights and equal opportunities [e.g. education, promotion in government] with moslems ?
NO.            Because that would be unjust to the superior moslem.

In a nation governed by ISLAMIC law, should non-moslems be subject to every aspect of ISLAMIC law ?
HE IS.                  e.g. It is unlawful, to openly practice his non-ISLAMIC religion.     i.e. No freedom of religion.
100% true.

In a nation governed by ISLAMIC law, should a non-moslem be permitted to testify in a court, against a moslem ?
HE IS NOT.                  In any legal dispute with a moslem, it is NOT LAWFUL for a non-moslem to testify against a moslem.
100% true.

Does Allah instruct moslems that they are [morally] superior to non-moslems?
YES.                  Because a moslem is a moslem, and he is not a disbeliever.

Do moslems have anything to learn from non-moslems ?
NO.                  All purity, and all moral perfection, is wholly within ISLAM. < --- this is what ISLAMIC clerics teach, in every mosque.

ONCE MORE WITH CONVICTION......

Denying what is true, will not make it UN-true.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: We don't share the same values, as the moslem
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2019 at 11:00am

I would like          all moslems living in Australia,         to be asked Q's like these;

And i would like all moslems living in Australia to be asked these Q's     ....again, and again, and again.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1510146871/9#9

Quote:

Pakistani cleric: 'We want Islamic law for all Pakistan and then the world.

We would like to do this by preaching.

But if not then we would use force.'

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/12/pakistani-cleric-we-want-islamic-law-for-all-p...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - May 21st, 2019 at 11:00am

THEY HATE US....

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT MOSLEMS,

THEY HATE US, BECAUSE WE WERE, OR ARE CHRISTIANS.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1557446799/2#2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - May 21st, 2019 at 11:06am

Yadda, your Islamophobia is showing.  You've never met, let alone discussed with Muslims what they believe in and how they observe their religious beliefs.    I have served with, studied with, worked with, numerous Muslims from Turkish Cyprus, Malaysia, Indonesian, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia.   They have overwhelmingly been the exact opposite that you portray them as.   Time to get help.  Get reconnected with Australian society and meet some real Muslims.   It would do you and us the world of good if you got out from your basement.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - May 21st, 2019 at 12:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 11:06am:

Yadda, your Islamophobia is showing.

You've never met, let alone discussed with Muslims what they believe in and how they observe their religious beliefs.

I have served with, studied with, worked with, numerous Muslims from Turkish Cyprus, Malaysia, Indonesian, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia.

They have overwhelmingly been the exact opposite that you portray them as.

Time to get help.

Get reconnected with Australian society and meet some real Muslims.

It would do you and us the world of good if you got out from your basement.

Brian,

In many of your posts, your arguments will often demonstrate to anyone who happens to read them,
how, you are either simply being deceitful,
or,
you are appallingly ignorant, of the meaning of particular words in the English language.

"your Islamophobia"

What is my     'phobia'     Brian ?

Fear of ISLAM isn't a phobia, Brian,       if i have a fear of a wicked and evil philosophy,
which teaches its followers that it is completely lawful for them to murder people like myself.

"They have overwhelmingly been the exact opposite that you portray them as."

Just because a conman [i.e. a liar and a thief] manages to convince someone, that he is a fine and trustworthy person,
it doesn't mean that he is so.

Duh.

The followers of ISLAM routinely justify hating and killing people, because those persons do not believe what they [moslems] believe.

ISLAM, is a murderous death cult.

------ >

A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing.

Quote:

Inside the sect that loves terror
August 07, 2005

......In public interviews         
Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians.

Later when he addressed his own followers he explained that he had in fact been referring only to Muslims as only they were innocent:

“Yes I condemn killing any innocent people, but not any kuffar.”

these are old links, but the article is kosher.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1724541,00.html
another source, "Undercover in the academy of hatred"...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1458729/posts

Spokesmen for ISLAM will tell anyone who will listen;

THAT IT IS WRONG, AND THAT IT IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAMIC LAW,      TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Here is a moslem in the UK explaining, who the innocent people are.

---------- >

Please watch this YT...
A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

Quote:

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."

"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I-sj_8VK24

updated YT link

Quote:

Attack on London 'inevitable'
April 19, 2004

"We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents.

Only between Muslims and unbelievers.

And the life of an unbeliever has no value.

It has no sanctity."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/19/1082326119414.html?from=storyrhs&oneclick=true

this is an old link, but the article is kosher.

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

« Last Edit: May 21st, 2019 at 6:41pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 21st, 2019 at 12:35pm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Yadda, your Islamophobia is showing.  You've never met, let alone discussed with Muslims what they believe in and how they observe their religious beliefs.    I have served with, studied with, worked with, numerous Muslims from Turkish Cyprus, Malaysia, Indonesian, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia.   They have overwhelmingly been the exact opposite that you portray them as.   Time to get help.  Get reconnected with Australian society and meet some real Muslims.   It would do you and us the world of good if you got out from your basement.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian, for a bloke who strains at the trappings of academia your consistent anecdote that you know a bloke is not a substitute for debate or rebuttal to argument. Grin  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - May 21st, 2019 at 12:51pm

Apparently Brian once went to Malaysia and came back with his head still attached to his body, so he can now speak on behalf of Malaysian Muslims.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - May 21st, 2019 at 1:12pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 12:35pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Brian, for a bloke who strains at the trappings of academia your consistent anecdote that you know a bloke is not a substitute for debate or rebuttal to argument. Grin  Grin Grin Grin

Hey! I'm a middle-child Buzz Aldrin type. It's all about 'who you know'!  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - May 21st, 2019 at 1:12pm

Hey! I'm a middle-child Buzz Aldrin type. It's all about 'who you know'!  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 21st, 2019 at 1:17pm

The music and dance defines the difference

compare middle eastern belly rolling and music while the menfolk fondle themselves beneath their dresses

and Michael Flatley and the River Dancers

the former is located well below the belt

the latter is cerebral -- mind over matter basically -- looks to the skies, elevates the spirit

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 21st, 2019 at 2:42pm

We don't share their values of: women dressed in garbage bags with their clits cut off and the men sit down to pee.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - May 21st, 2019 at 5:16pm

What it does, is that it demonstrates that Yadda's characterisation of ALL Muslims being unable to assimilate with Western Society is patently false.   The fact that I, basically a nobody, can encounter numerous Muslims in all sorts of occupations who are ordinary, everyday people just goes to show how much Yadda needlessly has a phobia about Muslims.   It is like basing attitudes towards modern Christians on the actions of these men:

Hardly representational...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - May 21st, 2019 at 5:17pm

freediver wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 12:51pm:
Apparently Brian once went to Malaysia and came back with his head still attached to his body, so he can now speak on behalf of Malaysian Muslims.

Actually, I studied for a year with a Malaysian.  Guess what?  He was a Muslim and he drank like a fish.  *GASP*   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - May 21st, 2019 at 5:19pm

We don't share their values of: women kept quiet and silent, unable to teach men, hey, Moses?  Guess what, that is what Christians believe...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 21st, 2019 at 6:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 5:16pm:

What it does, is that it demonstrates that Yadda's characterisation of ALL Muslims being unable to assimilate with Western Society is patently false.   The fact that I, basically a nobody, can encounter numerous Muslims in all sorts of occupations who are ordinary, everyday people just goes to show how much Yadda needlessly has a phobia about Muslims.   It is like basing attitudes towards modern Christians on the actions of these men:

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*ZGj-8p3bft5FzRVsofLHng.jpeg

Hardly representational...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

First of all is Yadda, you must be the only one who reads his wall of repetition. Easy target eh? Cool

Second, you are a dope if you think anecdotes prove or demonstrate anything, moreover it’s not just Yadda, you use your personal anecdotes and mistake them as proof constantly with many posters.

It only makes it more amusing because of your self preening airs of academia yet the best you got is “ how many muslims  do you know?, then a reference to a schoolyard with an eye roll.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #15 - May 21st, 2019 at 6:09pm

Jews rule the USA

Moslems to rule Australia

Cheesy

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #16 - May 21st, 2019 at 6:13pm

What it does, is that it demonstrates that Yadda's characterisation of ALL Muslims being unable to assimilate with Western Society is patently false.

The fact that I, basically a nobody, can encounter numerous Muslims in all sorts of occupations who are ordinary, everyday people just goes to show how much Yadda needlessly has a phobia about Muslims.

Brian's ARGUMENT;
ISLAM is harmless, because even though moslems self-declare as being followers of ISLAM,
Brian has actually met many moslems who appeared to have no inclination whatsoever, to murder him.

THEREFORE;
ISLAM is harmless.
And moslems are safe, harmless people.

A COUNTER-ARGUMENT;

Brian,

ISLAM, is a philosophy which teaches its followers,
that it is virtuous and pleasing to Allah, when moslems kill people who do not believe what they [moslems] believe.

PROVE THAT STATEMENT WRONG.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1552048153/23#23
Quote:

You keep insisting, that the 'peaceful' moslems [living in Australia] are not a threat to us.

YET, THE MOSLEM [LIVING IN AUSTRALIA] HIMSELF, keeps telling us that,       ...he is a moslem.

And, they ARE moslems!!!!

QUESTION;
If moslems [living in Australia] are peaceful people,
if they are people who reject the violent and deceitful precepts of ISLAM,

THIS IS AUSTRALIA - why don't they leave ISLAM, and denounce ISLAM ?

....AND WHY DON'T THEY STOP IDENTIFYING THEMSELVES, AS BEING CLOSELY ASSOCIATED,    WITH   ISLAM ???

Brian,

ISLAM, is a murderous death cult.

And yet, every moslem in Australia, is still happy to associate himself/herself, with ISLAM.

Is that the sign of a peaceful, rational individual, with a sound mind ?

Yadda wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 11:59am:

Auggie,

Moslems are followers of a religion which teaches them, that it is virtuous
and pleasing to Allah, when they kill people who do not believe what they [moslems] believe.

----- >

Quote:

"What makes Allah happy?

Allah is happy, when kafir get killed."

Spoken behind closed doors, among 'brothers', in this YT     ------- >

Highly recommended.....

Muslims being deceptive Islam EX-Muslims
                       goto 4m 30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZx8cNSC9O0

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - May 21st, 2019 at 8:26pm

Yadda wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 6:13pm:

What it does, is that it demonstrates that Yadda's characterisation of ALL Muslims being unable to assimilate with Western Society is patently false.

The fact that I, basically a nobody, can encounter numerous Muslims in all sorts of occupations who are ordinary, everyday people just goes to show how much Yadda needlessly has a phobia about Muslims.

Brian's ARGUMENT;
ISLAM is harmless, because even though moslems self-declare as being followers of ISLAM,
Brian has actually met many moslems who appeared to have no inclination whatsoever, to murder him.

Yeah, funny that, hey, Yadda?  Out of a matter of interest, exactly how many Muslims have you met?

Quote:
THEREFORE;
ISLAM is harmless.

The version of Islam that ordinary, everyday, assimilated, moderate Muslims follow and believe?  Yep, you got it right, Yadda.   Well done, see, there is hope for you to overcome your Islamophobia, if you make an effort.   Ordinary, everyday, assimilated, moderate Muslims, do exist.  They are your fellow Australians.   Time for you to get out of your basement and to meet some.  It will do you the world of good to meet some real people for a change.   Off ya' go!   Wink

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - May 21st, 2019 at 10:02pm

Quote:
The version of Islam that ordinary, everyday, assimilated, moderate Muslims follow and believe?  Yep, you got it right, Yadda.   Well done, see, there is hope for you to overcome your Islamophobia, if you make an effort.   Ordinary, everyday, assimilated, moderate Muslims, do exist.  They are your fellow Australians.

Do you count Abu, Falah and Gandalf among them?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - May 21st, 2019 at 10:57pm

freediver wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 10:02pm:
Quote:
The version of Islam that ordinary, everyday, assimilated, moderate Muslims follow and believe?  Yep, you got it right, Yadda.   Well done, see, there is hope for you to overcome your Islamophobia, if you make an effort.   Ordinary, everyday, assimilated, moderate Muslims, do exist.  They are your fellow Australians.

When you answer my questions, FD, I might answer yours.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 21st, 2019 at 10:59pm

What sound does a jellyfish make?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - May 22nd, 2019 at 10:34am

Quote:

THEREFORE;

ISLAM is harmless.

Brian Ross wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 8:26pm:

The version of Islam that ordinary, everyday, assimilated, moderate Muslims follow and believe?

Yep, you got it right, Yadda.

Well done, see, there is hope for you to overcome your Islamophobia, if you make an effort.

Ordinary, everyday, assimilated, moderate Muslims, do exist.

They are your fellow Australians.

Time for you to get out of your basement and to meet some.

It will do you the world of good to meet some real people for a change.

Off ya' go!   Wink

Sorry Brian,

I was being factitious.     "ISLAM is harmless. And moslems are safe, harmless people."

factitious = = artificial; contrived.

There.

Now that we have cleared that up

"The version of Islam that ordinary, everyday, assimilated, moderate Muslims follow and believe..."

QUESTIONS;
What version of ISLAM is that Brian ?

And which Allah do these "moderate Muslims" worship ?

QUESTIONS;
Do moderate moslems worship and pray to [and obey], the same Allah which all other moslems worship and pray to [and obey]
- OR NOT ??

Do the moderate moslems revere, the same Mohammed which all other moslems revere
- OR NOT ??

Do the moderate moslems revere [as the very words of Allah], the same immutable, and inerrant religious document, which mainstream ISLAM uses
- OR NOT ?

Is this what your 'moderate moslems' acquaintances tell you Brian ?

-------- >

"I'm a moslem, and i worship Allah, and i revere Mohammed his messenger.

And i know that Allah calls for the enslavement and/or murder of all non-moslems - THROUGH JIHAD [religious fighting, when moslems have that 'opportunity'].

But i don't follow that part of my faith.

HONEST!"
             Grin

Today, many moslems - living in Australia - are insisting that we, non-moslem Australians, should be forced to accept and believe the incredible;

Dictionary;
incredible = =
1 impossible to believe.
2 difficult to believe; extraordinary.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #22 - May 22nd, 2019 at 10:37am

Arguments which Brian and moslems [living in Australia], don't want you to examine or to consider.....

#APPEASING ANGRY MOSLEMS, MERELY TEACHES [reinforces, in] MOSLEMS that 'getting angry' at those who 'offend' their religion, works [i.e. is effective].

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1367379581/15#15
Quote:

MY PRINCIPLE ARGUMENT MUST BE;
All moslems know what Allah's mind is, toward the disbeliever.

To understand what Allah's mind is toward the disbeliever, a moslem need only study ISLAM's primary and foundation text, the Koran!

The mind of Allah projects enmity towards all disbelievers.

To Allah, disbelievers are sub-humans. "...perverted transgressors." Koran 3.110                  [Hey gandalf, knowing this, i'm sure that if you are in the company of other moslems, you would spit at the computer screen, everytime you read one of my posts.  ???   ]

Google;
how islam divides the world, Dar al-Harb

And knowing their own limitations in being able to project ISLAM's Allah's will [and enmity] upon the disbelieves, at any moment in time, moslems understand that they must always adjust the tactics that they use [in pursuing 'Allah's cause'], against Allah's enemy [Koran 2.98].

As moslems live among disbelievers in a host country, moslems will always act [as moslems think is appropriate, at that moment in time] in a way [e.g. taqiyya] to best serve Allah's cause.

Moslems understand that to best serve Allah's cause, moslems need to be meek and polite in the presence of the stronger disbelievers.

But, that moslems may lawfully treat with ruthless disregard, those disbelievers who are already subjugated by the ummah.

e.g.
We 'disbelievers' observe, that wherever moslems are politically powerful and numerous [and fully 'militant' in their faith], moslems will make almost no 'social' concessions to local disbelievers.

In fact in such environs as those, moslems commonly exploit, commonly oppress, and commonly murder local disbelievers - often with, either the sly connivance of, or with the open consent, of the local ISLAMIC political state.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1367379581/15#15
Quote:

Wherever moslems begin to live among a larger non-moslem host community, moslems will at first ask meekly and politely for concessions and respect for their 'religion'.

But when the number of moslems living among a non-moslem host community has increased substantially [as it invariably does], the 'attitude' of the moslems, towards their non-moslem host community, will exhibit a dramatic change.

The moslems will then increasingly demand concessions and respect for their religion, from their non-moslem host community.

And if the concessions demanded by the [growing] moslem community, and the level of 'respect' for ISLAM/moslems demanded by the moslem community, are not forthcoming, 'extreme' but supposedly 'isolated' elements within the moslem community will then begin to make threats of violence.

Eventually, as their 'constituency' grows, the moslem community will become more vociferous in expressing the demands that they make.

And then those moslem demands for concessions and respect for their religion will be 'demonstrated' aggressively [and sometimes 'demonstrated' violently].                  [And if the moslem 'mainstream' community does apologise for these 'outbursts' among a 'marginalised' 'minority' among them, the apology from moslems will be tempered, with an explanation [from the moslem 'mainstream' community] that these 'outbursts' by individuals may have been, or were, provoked, by the attitudes or the conduct of non-moslems, towards ISLAM/moslems.
i.e. "So you need to show ISLAM/us moslems more respect, then these outbursts, from some members of our community will not happen!"]

Each and every 'incident' of these aggressive [and sometimes violent] public displays/demonstrations/threats by the moslems, is merely the moslem community 'testing the level of fear' [of moslems] among their non-moslem host community.            [**44444]

WHAT THE MEMBERS OF A NON-MOSLEM HOST COMMUNITY NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS;
Once a non-moslem host community starts to respond [to these 'isolated' threats and violent 'outbursts', by the moslems] by making 'respectful' 'cultural' concessions to moslems, an inexorable cycle of 'cultural intimidation' will begin.

More and more demands [and accompanying 'threats'] will be forthcoming from the moslem community for more and more 'cultural' concessions from the non-moslem host community [to demonstrate their proper 'respect' of the moslem community and their religion].

Such concessions made by non-moslems, will be portrayed in [and justified by the leaders of] the broader community, as non-moslems simply and properly demonstrating their willingness to show the required, 'respect', to the moslem community and their religion.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #23 - May 22nd, 2019 at 10:40am

Arguments which Brian and moslems [living in Australia], don't want you to examine or to consider.....

#APPEASING ANGRY MOSLEMS, MERELY TEACHES [reinforces, in] MOSLEMS that 'getting angry' at those who 'offend' their religion, works [i.e. is effective].

Yadda said somewhere....
Quote:

Appeasing angry moslems, merely teaches moslems that 'getting angry' at those who 'offend' their religion, works [i.e. is effective],
....in securing concessions from those [non-moslems] who dare to make the mistake, to 'offend' the moslems' religion.

Very few Westerners seem to realise, that Westerners, and moslems, have a totally differing cultural mindset, regarding the concepts of 'respect', and apologising for an error.

For the moslem, Allah gives power to the 'righteous'.

For the moslem, respect must [always] be given to the powerful.

For the moslem, being able to demonstrate one's 'moral' power over another [e.g. moslem superiority over the infidel], confirms [to the moslem psyche] that Allah is indeed with the moslem, as Allah only supports and gives power to the 'righteous' man.

Therefore, [for the moslem] it is clear, that when the infidel concedes, it is because the infidel [himself!] recognises his 'moral' error, and in effect, 'prostrates' himself, before the 'righteous' moslem.

For the moslem, it is the person who was [always] in the wrong, who always apologises.

For the moslem, whenever an infidel apologises to a moslem, this merely confirms [to the  moslem psyche] the superiority of the moslem.

Westerners have to realise, that apologising to an irate moslem, does not show [to the moslem] how polite and cultured you are.

Apologising to a 'strong' and irate moslem [particularly if the moslem is the party who is in error], merely shows to the moslem how weak his non-moslem counterpart is.

And confirms to the moslem that [in any future circumstance where he is the stronger party] he, the moslem, need never give way - because his god, Allah, is with him.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #24 - May 22nd, 2019 at 10:50am

No they do not.

A moslem can be a deceitful moslem,      or,     he can be an 'activated', militant moslem.

But he can't be a moderate moslem.

Why not ?

Because every moslem, is a follower of ISLAM.

And a moderate ISLAM does not exist.

If you believe that you can show me an ISLAM which has its foundations in tolerance and peaceful co-existence with others,
then reveal those foundational religious texts to us.

WWW search....
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Mohammed is the Messenger of Allah."

Is this what your 'moderate moslems' acquaintances tell you Brian ?

-------- >

"I'm a moslem, and i worship Allah, and i revere Mohammed his messenger.

And i know that Allah calls for the enslavement and/or murder of all non-moslems - THROUGH JIHAD [religious fighting, when moslems have that 'opportunity'].

But i don't follow that part of my faith.

HONEST!"
             Grin

Today, many moslems - living in Australia - are insisting that we, non-moslem Australians, should be forced to accept and believe the incredible;

Dictionary;
incredible = =
1 impossible to believe.
2 difficult to believe; extraordinary.

ARGUMENT;
A moslem, is a person who      chooses     to embrace a philosophy [ISLAM], which teaches the moslem that it is 'lawful' for him, to kill those, who do not believe, as he believes.

ANOTHER ARGUMENT;
A moslem, is a follower of ISLAM.

That is what a moslem is.

Moslem = = a follower of ISLAM.         <---- dictionary definition.

Every moslem, is a moslem!

Every moslem, is a follower of ISLAM!

Brian,

There is only one ISLAM.

And that ISLAM isn't moderate, nor is it polite or tolerant,    ...towards those who are weaker than itself.

Every form [flavour] of ISLAM, has in its basis and doctrinal foundation, the life and sayings of Mohammed [the war lord], in the words of the Koran, and the commands from the mouth of Allah.

He is the Allah who has commanded that every believer, must hate all disbelievers, and fight to kill disbelievers who reject ISLAM.

There is no 'moderate' ISLAM.

And describing some moslems as followers of an 'extreme ISLAM', because their actions are cruel and violent towards non-moslems, is simply deceitful.

Every 'flavour' of ISLAM encourages hatred of, and the persecution of, disbelievers who reject ISLAM.

Even the ISLAM being practiced in Indonesia.

WWW search....
Bosch Fawstin: No More Misnomers: We Need to Stop Playing Name Games with Islam

By Daniel Greenfield on Apr 29, 2019
".....Western intellectuals and commentators refer to the enemy’s ideology as:
“Islamic Fundamentalism,”
“Islamic Totalitarianism,”
“Islamic Extremism,”
“Islamofascism,”
“Political Islam,”
“Militant Islam,”
“Bin Ladenism,”
“Islamonazism,”
“Radical Islam,”
“Islamism”, etc."

IMO, the above is true.

That which hates us, that which seeks to assail and to destroy us....
it is just ISLAM,    mainstream, ISLAM.  period.

We need to name the enemy, PLAINLY.

And to then we need to understand its mode of operation.

And who, are its soldiers.

------ >

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

EXAMPLE, DECEIT;

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims

London, Sept.8 [2007]

A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.

Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.

A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....

He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

apologies to bobby

« Last Edit: May 22nd, 2019 at 11:03am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #25 - May 22nd, 2019 at 12:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 10:57pm:
Quote:

Oh look, an apologist fleeing from a simple question.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 22nd, 2019 at 12:43pm

freediver wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 10:57pm:
Quote:

Oh look, an apologist fleeing from a simple question.

What sound does a jellyfish make?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - May 22nd, 2019 at 8:36pm

Yadda wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:34am:
Quote:

THEREFORE;

ISLAM is harmless.

The version of Islam that ordinary, everyday, assimilated, moderate Muslims follow and believe?

Yep, you got it right, Yadda.

Well done, see, there is hope for you to overcome your Islamophobia, if you make an effort.

They are your fellow Australians.

Time for you to get out of your basement and to meet some.

It will do you the world of good to meet some real people for a change.

Off ya' go!   Wink

Sorry Brian,

Why?  You hit upon the truth for a change, Yadda.  Like a broken two-bob watch, you're accurate, at least twice a day... 

Keep the good work up, keep trying to fix your problem, keep working on becoming normal and forgetting your Islamophobia!

I believe we need to give you all the help we possibly can.  Anything to help you along your journey?   Anything to help you to overcome your terrible disease, Yadda!  Anything at all!   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 22nd, 2019 at 8:39pm

The only assimilated muslims are the apostates.
The ones true Muslims are obliged to kill.

Peacefully, of course. Islam is peace. Of the grave.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - May 22nd, 2019 at 11:04pm

Frank wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 8:39pm:

Spoken like a true Islamophobe, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - May 23rd, 2019 at 3:03am

"We don't share the same values, as the moslem"

Muslims are full on religious people, their whole life revolves around religion, billions of them believe in something none of them know exist.

BILLIONS

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #31 - May 23rd, 2019 at 4:50am

Brian Ross wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 11:04pm:

Its not a phobia,
           when moslems are really killing disbelievers because ISLAM tells them to.
- Yadda

Quote:

"What makes Allah happy?

Allah is happy, when kafir get killed."

Spoken behind closed doors, among 'brothers', in this YT     ------- >

Highly recommended.....

Muslims being deceptive Islam EX-Muslims
                       goto 4m 30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZx8cNSC9O0

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60.4

"Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and [for] those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan."
Koran 4.74-76

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - May 23rd, 2019 at 1:10pm

Yadda wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 4:50am:

Its not a phobia,       when moslems are really killing disbelievers because ISLAM tells them to.
- Yadda

And how likely is that in Australia, Yadda?

You are more likely to be struck by lightning or even win the X-Lotto than you are to encounter a Muslim Terrorist in Australia.

Your Islamophobia means you paint all Muslims the same.  In reality, they are as varied in their opinions and their views on issues as are any other members of Australian society.  Time to wake up to how unrealistic your opinion of Muslims is, Yadda!  Come out from your basement, leave your underground lair and mix with real people in Australian society.  Might do you some good!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - May 23rd, 2019 at 7:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 1:10pm:

Its not a phobia,       when moslems are really killing disbelievers because ISLAM tells them to.
- Yadda

You are more likely to be struck by lightning or even win the X-Lotto than you are to encounter a Muslim Terrorist in Australia.

Your Islamophobia means you paint all Muslims the same.  In reality, they are as varied in their opinions and their views on issues as are any other members of Australian society.  Time to wake up to how unrealistic your opinion of Muslims is, Yadda!  Come out from your basement, leave your underground lair and mix with real people in Australian society.  Might do you some good!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Because in Australia they are still a small number.

But look at Syria, Iraq, Pakistan Afghanistan - all dripping with Muslims on all sides.  They WISH their chances of being attacked by Muslims was lower than being struck by lightning BUT IT ISN'T. They are struck by Muslim jihad far more often than they see rain, let alone a thunderstorm.

More Muslims, more blood and murder for Alladin and his ventriloquist's dummy.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - May 23rd, 2019 at 8:09pm

Frank wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 7:02pm:

- Yadda

Because in Australia they are still a small number.

And likely to remain a small number, Soren.   Roll Eyes

Lets talk realistically for a change, instead of being inundated by Islamophobic fears.  I suspect that is impossible though, for you and other Islamophobes.  You fear Muslims because you refuse to make an effort to understand them.  You refuse to accept them as Australians, despite them being born here, unlike yourself, Soren.  Always remember, you're  a blow-in.  You flew here, I was born here and many Australian Muslims were as well.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - May 23rd, 2019 at 9:37pm

Nobody would give a shite about Islam if they were not in the news every day for murdering in its name, Bwian.

There should be a limit to your unmoored stupidity. You are hovering at the outer limits of the galaxy. Approach the solar system even if you never want to come back to earth, you said, old mad woman.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #36 - May 23rd, 2019 at 10:20pm

In recent years, in Australia, there have been dozens of murderous attacks [and planned attacks] which have been foiled.

- that is what Scott Morrison has confirmed, though he only publicly confirmed less than two dozen attacks and planned attacks by moslems living in Australia.

These were murderous attacks [and planned attacks], against their fellow Australians,
that were planned by moslems living in Australia.

EXAMPLE;

IMAGE.....

Melbourne, 6 Australians dead.

An atrocity, committed by a 'Greek' person claiming that...

"Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world.....

And I am not guilty."

.....n.b.        the moslem who did this, considers himself to be a virtuous person.

EXAMPLE;

15-year-old gunman, Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar
.....follower of ISLAM.     .....a DEAD, Holy Warrior of ISLAM.

------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

Too many attacks.

Ban ISLAM, in Australia.

ISLAM isn't a religion ['worship of a supreme being'], so much as a murderous death cult.

It is a cult which glorifies death, in the 'service' of murdering as many non-moslems,
as moslems are able to, for Allah's cause.

Your Islamophobia means you paint all Muslims the same.

All moslems are the same!

They are all moslems!

And, they all choose to be the followers of,       a murderous death cult,
while living in Australia.

And they all continue to swear, to be the followers of,      a murderous death cult,

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

e.g.
"If any person insults Mohammed [the Messenger of Allah] KILL HIM!!!"

WWW search...
"as meaningless as two goats butting heads"

In reality, they are as varied in their opinions and their views on issues as are any other members of Australian society.

No, they are not.

97% of all other Australians do not choose to be the followers of,       a murderous death cult,

Time to wake up to how unrealistic your opinion of Muslims is, Yadda!

Time for people like yourself, to stop trying to deceive all Australians.

ISLAM,       is a murderous death cult.

And every moslem living in Australia,         is an individual who is choosing to support that murderous death cult!

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - May 24th, 2019 at 2:49pm

Frank wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 9:37pm:
Nobody would give a shite about Islam if they were not in the news every day for murdering in its name, Bwian.

Are they?  I wasn't aware of a massive Muslim crime wave in Australia, Soren.   Sure you aren't mistaking overseas crimes for Australian crimes?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
There should be a limit to your unmoored stupidity. You are hovering at the outer limits of the galaxy. Approach the solar system even if you never want to come back to earth, you said, old mad woman.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Look, off you trot to your favourite mud patch in the little kiddies' playground where you can play with your Islamophobic friends as much as you like, OK?   The adults want an adult conversation.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - May 24th, 2019 at 2:53pm

Yadda wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 10:20pm:

In recent years, in Australia, there have been dozens of murderous attacks [and planned attacks] which have been foiled.

Foiled means they never occurred, Yadda.  Dozens of "murderous attacks"?  Really?  I can only think of less than half a dozen attacks which were "murderous" (ie incurred the loss of a life).   

Yadda, please, at least try and be accurate with what you're claiming.  Your Islamophobia has control of your brain it appears.  Look, seek help, please, you're being an embarrassment.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - May 24th, 2019 at 4:11pm

moses wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 4:02pm:
who can honestly say that muslims will definitely not continue to be terrorists in Australia?

Who can honestly say that non-Muslims will definitely not continue to be terrorists in Australia?

I'm curious.

And let's not get started on New Zealand.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - May 24th, 2019 at 4:41pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 2:49pm:

Are they?  I wasn't aware of a massive Muslim crime wave in Australia, Soren.   Sure you aren't mistaking overseas crimes for Australian crimes?   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Look, off you trot to your favourite mud patch in the little kiddies' playground where you can play with your Islamophobic friends as much as you like, OK?   The adults want an adult conversation.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Alt Jungend? Alt Jungend! Wo bist du, alt jungend?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - May 24th, 2019 at 4:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 4:11pm:
who can honestly say that muslims will definitely not continue to be terrorists in Australia?

Who can honestly say that non-Muslims will definitely not continue to be terrorists in Australia?

I'm curious.

As the FBI and Europol keep telling us, the trend is not looking good, Greggery. I imagine ASIO and the Australian Federal Police are on high alert too, no?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 24th, 2019 at 5:45pm

Oh gawd the loony left are in a tither again with their usual crap trying to excuse muslim terrorism.

Meanwhile the truth is:

Australian National Security

Australia's current National Terrorism Threat Level is PROBABLE

The primary terrorist threat in Australia is from a small number of Islamist extremists, principally lone actors or small groups. While we must be prepared for more complex attack plots, simple attack methodologies that enable individuals to act independently and with a high degree of agility remain the more likely form of terrorism in Australia.

Currently, 27 organisations are listed as terrorist organisations under the Criminal Code. They are:

•Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) •Al-Murabitun •Al-Qa'ida (AQ) •Al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) •Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) •Al-Qa’ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) •Al-Shabaab •Boko Haram •Hamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades •Hizballah's External Security Organisation (ESO) •Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan •Islamic State •Islamic State East Asia
•Islamic State in Libya (IS-Libya) •Islamic State Khorasan Province •Islamic State Sinai Province (IS-Sinai) •Jabhat al Nusra •Jaish-e-Mohammad •Jama’at Mujahideen Bangladesh •Jamiat ul-Ansar (JuA) •Jemaah Anshorut Daulah •Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) •Kurdistan
Workers' Party (PKK) •Lashkar-e Jhangvi •Lashkar-e-Tayyiba •Palestinian Islamic Jihad

NATIONAL SECURITY HOTLINE 1800 123 400

If you loony leftards think the govt. has got our security all wrong, I've included the phone number. Please call them and tell them of their mistakes.

Me I completely agree with them.
muslim terrorism is our primary concern.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - May 24th, 2019 at 6:27pm

Oh gawd the loony Right are in a tither again with their usual crap trying to excuse Right Wing  terrorism.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - May 24th, 2019 at 6:33pm

Hey there forked tongue, how's life in the lying troll chook pen, now the winter's coming on, a bit cold?

Oh well never mind, one of your muzzies masters might decide to use you as a halhal offering to his pagan moon god allah.

The primary terrorist threat in Australia is from a small number of Islamist extremists, principally lone actors or small groups. While we must be prepared for more complex attack plots, simple attack methodologies that enable individuals to act independently and with a high degree of agility remain the more likely form of terrorism in Australia.

Currently, 27 organisations are listed as terrorist organisations under the Criminal Code. They are:

•Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) •Al-Murabitun •Al-Qa'ida (AQ) •Al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) •Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) •Al-Qa’ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) •Al-Shabaab •Boko Haram •Hamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades •Hizballah's External Security Organisation (ESO) •Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan •Islamic State •Islamic State East Asia
•Islamic State in Libya (IS-Libya) •Islamic State Khorasan Province •Islamic State Sinai Province (IS-Sinai) •Jabhat al Nusra •Jaish-e-Mohammad •Jama’at Mujahideen Bangladesh •Jamiat ul-Ansar (JuA) •Jemaah Anshorut Daulah •Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) •Kurdistan
Workers' Party (PKK) •Lashkar-e Jhangvi •Lashkar-e-Tayyiba •Palestinian Islamic Jihad

If you loony leftards think the govt. has got our security all wrong, I've included the phone number. Please call them and tell them of their mistakes.

Me I completely agree with them.
muslim terrorism is our primary concern

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 24th, 2019 at 6:43pm

Quote:

Islam knows no borders, numpty, other than between the House of War and House of Submission to Alladin and Mohammed (Islam).

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - May 24th, 2019 at 7:50pm

Hey there liar, how's life under the troll bridge, now the winter's coming on?  Getting a little cold is it?  Thats what happens when you live with your feet in the water...

Oh well never mind, one of your Christian masters might decide to use you as a burnt offering to his pagan moon god Yahweh.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - May 24th, 2019 at 7:51pm

Frank wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 6:43pm:

Quote:

Islam knows no borders, numpty, other than between the House of War and House of Submission to Alladin and Mohammed (Islam).

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 24th, 2019 at 8:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 6:27pm:
Oh gawd the loony Right are in a tither again with their usual crap trying to excuse Right Wing  terrorism.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I know. Moses keeps going on about "probable" terrorism. He's completely forgotten about the "actual" terrorism already reported.

Still, one needs something to get out of bed for, no?

Why not white supremacism?

Tsk tsk tsk  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 24th, 2019 at 8:13pm

I'm curious.

moses: thoughts?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 24th, 2019 at 8:52pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 8:13pm:

I'm curious.

Moses wants the Muselman banned, shot, killed, cestereted. Moses wants this for all the inferior races. Brenton Tarrant, carry on.

Moses is okay with the Joos. He is, after all, Moses. He likes the Old Testament.

FD and the old boy concur with Moses. Don't bother asking them, they've told us all before. We all know what they think. They agree that they're the superior race.

Now I'm just a humble Pakistani Bastard, a dirty little invert - a devious apologist race-traitor; a liar, treacherous, cunning, an Islamic blowfly. I did, after all, grow here. I'm British. I'm a humble Christian fellow.

But that's just moi.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #52 - May 24th, 2019 at 8:56pm

Quote:

That would be true I suspect that a number of the people who agree with your view have no values.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - May 24th, 2019 at 9:44pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 8:13pm:

I'm curious.

Look, gweggowydiarrhoea is back after leaving for ever again.

The stink is unique.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 24th, 2019 at 9:46pm

Dnarever wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 8:56pm:
Quote:

That would be true I suspect that a number of the people who agree with your view have no values.

What Islamic values do YOU share, ducky?
Tell us.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #55 - May 24th, 2019 at 10:01pm

Frank wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 9:46pm:
Quote:

Tell us.

You don't want whats best for your family ?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 24th, 2019 at 10:19pm

Dnarever wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 10:01pm:
Quote:

Tell us.

Now now, the old boy flew here. Superior culture, you see.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #57 - May 24th, 2019 at 10:23pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 10:19pm:
Quote:

Tell us.

And wings ?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #58 - May 24th, 2019 at 10:25pm

Quote:

Tell us.

He isn't one of those dirty unwashed pommy gits who came as virtual refugees ?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - May 24th, 2019 at 10:41pm

Dnarever wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 10:25pm:
Quote:

Tell us.

No, he's Danish, didn't you know?  Superior Kulture, innit.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - May 24th, 2019 at 11:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 10:41pm:
Dnarever wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 10:25pm:
Quote:

Tell us.

No, he's Danish, didn't you know?  Superior Kulture, innit.    Roll Eyes

Exactlemente.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #61 - May 25th, 2019 at 12:00am

Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 10:41pm:

.....Superior Kulture, innit.

OBSERVATION;

Wherever in the world the moslem is found,
if he is,      1/ in a moslem majority society,
or if,      2/ the moslem is living within a secular nation, among disbelievers,
....the moslem can invariably be found to be in, some varying degree, of conflict with those around him, who are not within his own 'camp'.

And if AK47's are available to them,      it is most certainly a civil, or full-on, war!

Superior culture, innit.      ....ISLAM

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

e.g.

WWW search....
Diversity in Australia: Sunni Muslims on trial for burning down Shia mosque

By Robert Spencer on Apr 01, 2019
"Celebrate diversity! Diversity is our strength! And all that. But what happens when you bring in large groups of people who adhere to a belief system that itself does not respect “diversity”? "

Clearly, in the example above,      the Shia Muslims were [must have been!] persecuting and oppressing the Sunni Muslims,
and the Sunni Muslims were only 'defending themselves'.

/sarc off

You followers of ISLAM,      ...must be so proud.

/sarc off

Quote:

A simple definition of SANITY/INSANITY.

Typically, an unrestrained sane person will act in ways which are harmless to others, and in ways which are creative, and productive [for himself, others, and society].

And typically, and conversely, an unrestrained INSANE person will act in ways which are harmful and destructive to himself, and, or, others around him.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #62 - May 25th, 2019 at 7:19am

Yadda wrote on May 25th, 2019 at 12:00am:

You followers of ISLAM,      ...must be so proud.

/sarc off

......ALWAYS STANDING IN,      THE 'MIRE' OF CONFLICTS,      OF YOUR OWN MAKING.

1 Kings 8:39
Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)

Job 34:11
For the work of a man shall he render unto him, and cause every man to find according to his ways.

Jeremiah 17:10
I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Jeremiah 32:19
Great in counsel, and mighty in work: for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings:

Ezekiel 18:30
Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

Hosea 12:2
The LORD hath also a controversy with Judah, and will punish Jacob according to his ways; according to his doings will he recompense him.

And two of my favourite Koran verses.....

"Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but satan's promises are nothing but deception.
They (his dupes) will have their dwelling in Hell, and from it they will find no way of escape."
Koran 4.120

"Then, on the Day of Judgment,.....Then would they offer submission (with the pretence), "We did no evil (knowingly)." (The angels will reply), "Nay, but verily [God] knoweth all that ye did;"
Koran 16.27

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 25th, 2019 at 4:15pm

gp wrote: Reply #50 - Yesterday at 8:13pm
Quote:

&

I reiterate:

I totally agree with our National Security premise that islam / muslim terrorists are the primary terrorist threat in Australia.

If you have information to the contrary the number is 1800 123 400.

Give them a call and share your delusions with them, they probably need a good belly laugh about some loony leftard crap.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - May 25th, 2019 at 10:35pm

Quote:

Tell us.

How is that Islamic?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - May 26th, 2019 at 11:17am

Brian Ross wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 2:53pm:

Foiled means they never occurred, Yadda.  Dozens of "murderous attacks"?  Really?  I can only think of less than half a dozen attacks which were "murderous" (ie incurred the loss of a life).   

That's  ok then with Bwian, they only want to murder us but we foil them so nuffin to see here, no Islam, no jihad, nuffin'.

Jihad plotting is ok with Bwian as long as we catch them early (which he can then put down to persecuting Muslims because of Islamophobia).

You are a relentless agent for sharia and jihad. In the 1890s you would have done the same for anarchists, in the 1950s for communists, now for sharia. Whatever the main enemy of the West, you are for them.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - May 26th, 2019 at 11:27am

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2019 at 11:17am:

That's  ok then with Bwian, they only want to murder us but we foil them so nuffin to see here, no Islam, no jihad, nuffin'.

Jihad plotting is ok with Bwian as long as we catch them early (which he can then put down to persecuting Muslims because of Islamophobia).

You are a relentless agent for sharia and jihad. In the 1890s you would have done the same for anarchists, in the 1950s for communists, now for sharia. Whatever the main enemy of the West, you are for them.

Nice little history of the enemy, dear boy.

Always absolutely never ever, innit.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - May 26th, 2019 at 11:40am

Islam is the oldest continuing, self-proclaimed enemy of the West. It's also numerically the largest.
It's  aims are radical and uncompromising. It is at war with non muslims and will not stop until total Submission.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 26th, 2019 at 4:00pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2019 at 11:40am:
Islam is the oldest continuing, self-proclaimed enemy of the West. It's also numerically the largest.
It's  aims are radical and uncompromising. It is at war with non muslims and will not stop until total Submission.

And the tinted races? The Jigaboos? The Charlie Chans?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - May 26th, 2019 at 4:30pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 26th, 2019 at 4:00pm:

Islam wants to conquer and subjugate the whole world, including the jigaboos, gollywogs, chinks, curries, frogs, krauts, pakis, pollaks, - everyone. The yids they want to kill off.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #70 - May 26th, 2019 at 4:52pm

.....and the yads too!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #71 - May 26th, 2019 at 7:18pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2019 at 11:17am:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren, forced to erect a strawman or two 'cause he can't make a real argument against what I have actually said.   Nothing unusual in that at all, folks.  It is, afterall, his usual tactics, which along with his other repertoire of using ad hominem insults and mud throwing.  He makes no effort to understand the people he persecutes.  Him, they are simply evil.  Tsk, tsk.  Such a bore, really.   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2019 at 12:01am by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #72 - May 26th, 2019 at 7:19pm

I'm sure that will be a surprise to Washington thinkers, Soren.  Afterall, their de jure nation of hatred is China at the moment and guess what?  It has an unbroken record of over 3,000 years of hating outsiders.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - May 26th, 2019 at 9:31pm

Frank wrote on May 26th, 2019 at 4:30pm:

Islam wants to conquer and subjugate the whole world, including the jigaboos, gollywogs, chinks, curries, frogs, krauts, pakis, pollaks, - everyone. The yids they want to kill off.

Yid-lover, are you?

They killed Jesus, old chap. They used to be enemy too.

Always absolutely never ever.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #74 - May 27th, 2019 at 7:42am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 26th, 2019 at 9:31pm:
Frank wrote on May 26th, 2019 at 4:30pm:

Yid-lover, are you?

They killed Jesus, old chap.

They used to be enemy too.

Karnal,

But Jesus was a Jew.

So why would Jews kill a fellow Jew ?

And, wasn't it a Roman soldier, an Itie, who reportedly dispatched Jesus, with a thrust of his spear ?

And where is your bowl of water for you to wash your own hands of this travesty K ?

Isaiah 66:5
Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
6  A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
7  Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 10:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 26th, 2019 at 7:19pm:

I'm sure that will be a surprise to Washington thinkers, Soren.  Afterall, their de jure nation of hatred is China at the moment and guess what?  It has an unbroken record of over 3,000 years of hating outsiders.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Chinese  culture is as old as Western civilisation and was not created in response, let alone as repudiation, of the West.
Islam is pure rancour and revolt and antagonism against the Jews first and then Christianity.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #76 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 7:59am

The Chinese were about 2000 years behind for most of the history of human civilisation.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #77 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:42am

Frank wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 10:15pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 26th, 2019 at 7:19pm:

Chinese  culture is as old as Western civilisation and was not created in response, let alone as repudiation, of the West.
Islam is pure rancour and revolt and antagonism against the Jews first and then Christianity.

China however is separate to the Western ideals of "civilisation", now isn't it, Soren?

It has been antagonistic to the Western attempt to force Western ideals on it for most of it's history.   Could it, they like being separate?   Nah, that can't be the reason, now can it?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #78 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:44am

freediver wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 7:59am:
The Chinese were about 2000 years behind for most of the history of human civilisation.

I think you mean in front, FD.  Until about 1700, China led the world.  From about 1700 till about 1970, China lagged but after 1960 it rapidly caught up and is now leading the world again.   Cool

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #79 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:44am:

I think you mean in front, FD.  Until about 1700, China led the world.  From about 1700 till about 1970, China lagged but after 1960 it rapidly caught up and is now leading the world again.   Cool

No I meant behind. It was only in front for a few centuries up to 1700, while Islam still had a strangelhold on the west. But those few centuries are not "most of the history of human civilisation". During that period, their development only matched what had happened in the west over a millennia earlier under the Romans. It is only through interaction with the west that they are catching up. Most Chinese still live in relative poverty compared to westerners and a lot of Asians. I realise you are desperate to criticise everything about western civilisation you can think of, but the facts are getting in the way of your little fantasty.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #80 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:27pm

freediver wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:13pm:

No I meant behind. It was only in front for a few centuries up to 1700, while Islam still had a strangelhold on the west. But those few centuries are not "most of the history of human civilisation". During that period, their development only matched what had happened in the west over a millennia earlier under the Romans. It is only through interaction with the west that they are catching up. Most Chinese still live in relative poverty compared to westerners and a lot of Asians. I realise you are desperate to criticise everything about western civilisation you can think of, but the facts are getting in the way of your little fantasty.

This would explain then how they invented gun powder, cannon, rockets, clocks, superior agricultural practices, superior hydraulic engineering and ship building then, FD?   Really?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #81 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 4:41pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:27pm:

This would explain then how they invented gun powder, cannon, rockets, clocks, superior agricultural practices, superior hydraulic engineering and ship building then, FD?   Really?   Roll Eyes

You cannot see the wood for the trees Brian.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 6:01pm

I realise you are desperate to criticise everything about western civilisation you can think of...

Ah.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #83 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:54pm

freediver wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 4:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:27pm:

You cannot see the wood for the trees Brian.

You refuse to see what the Chinese actually achieved, FD.  They led the world until about 1700.   Since 1970 they have been catching up and are now leading the world again.  Economically, soon they are the world's largest economy.   You don't get to be that without some abilities to organise and utilise technology.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #84 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 3:41am

Quote:
Economically, soon they are the world's largest economy.

If the country split in two, would they suddenly be further behind?

The east is basically China in this plot:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1404336014

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #85 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 9:33am

You're making a major error there, FD.  You're attempting to claim "social development" is the same as "Technological development" or "Economic Development".  It isn't.   Run along and get back to us with apples to compare to our apples.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #86 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 9:48am

Quote:
You're attempting to claim "social development" is the same as "Technological development" or "Economic Development".  It isn't.

That's exactly what is plotted - technological and economic development. Information technology for example was one of the metrics.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #87 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 10:12am

Moslems: Blood related to Asians, with a Religion that relates to Africa (Jews are the reverse).

No wonder they can't cut the mustard here and why lots of Moslem youth are in Psyche Wards.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #88 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:41am

freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 9:48am:
Quote:
You're attempting to claim "social development" is the same as "Technological development" or "Economic Development".  It isn't.

That's exactly what is plotted - technological and economic development. Information technology for example was one of the metrics.

Morris's work has been criticized by the Canadian historical sociologist Ricardo Duchesne for offering a diffuse definition of the West which Morris envisions encompassing not only Europe but all civilizations descending from the Fertile Crescent, including Islam, as well as a propensity to level out fundamental differences between the development of the West and the rest, which disregards the singular role of Europe in shaping the modern world. Morris replied, saying that "despite his review’s length, rather little of it takes on my book’s central thesis", and defending his focus on China. The notion that the Middle East and Europe are in the same system was introduced by David Wilkinson in 1987.

It appears you are mistaken in what you claim Morris says, FD.  Care to try again?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #89 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 12:14pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 10:12am:

Moslems......

No wonder they can't cut the mustard here and why lots of Moslem youth are in Psyche Wards.

If lots of moslem youth are in Psyche Wards,       that consequence, is because moslem youth are f@&^%ed in the head.
....courtesy of the influence of ISLAM, upon their psyche.

Choices = = consequences.   ....always.

"Ye [moslems] are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."
Koran 3.110

"Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and [for] those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan."
Koran 4.74-76

Koran 9.111

"O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble.....
Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith."
Koran 5.101, 102

"We sent not a messenger, but to be obeyed..........they ['believers'] can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction."
Koran 4.64, 65

"O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger [i.e. the clerics], and make not vain your deeds!"
Koran 47:33

Yadda said....
Quote:

We ourselves, are the 'gatekeepers' of our hearts.

We choose which spirits we allow [invite] into our hearts.

And nobody [and no spirit] can compel us, to join with them.

And no spirit can compel us to do what is evil.

Nobody compels us, to choose the evil.

When we choose the evil, we ourselves choose it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 12:17pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 10:12am:
Moslems: Blood related to Asians, with a Religion that relates to Africa (Jews are the reverse).

Yes, but FD blames their Negroid bloodline. It's a controversial issue in the scientific racial community. Do we blame the DNA of the Ooga-Booga or the inscrutable Charlie Chan?

FD goes with the former (a plausible theory). He sees Islam in Indonesia, for example, as less inbred and primitive than the desert-Negroid towel-head version. FD has the inbreeding map to back his claim.

The more tinted, the more diabolical. Your little Indonesian might be a beige or brown colour, but your African bull-Negro is as black as the ace of spades. Mix this with Whitey and you get the Arab, a most cunning breed, more tawny in colour.

They call them Asians in Britain, but nothing could be further from the truth. For a start, they're not slope-heads. But also, they don't want to work. FD's shown us the Centrelink data. They're a very lazy sub-breed indeed.

Your bull-Negroid might work, but only in menial jobs, and only with a taste of the whip. When they come to countries like Australia, they go on the dole and get into crime. Their women stay home to look after their spawn. The one thing they can do well is breed. They're outbreeding Whitey as we speak. FD's source puts this down to the Negroid's smaller scull, making birth easier for the Negroid and its sub-breeds, but their women's pelvises are bigger too. They have less sexual inhibitions than the superior civilised races, and they don't believe in contraception.

All this is backed by scientific data. FD's put some of the more up-to-date research on the Wiki, particularly the inbreeding map, along with the views of Abu (FD quotes Abu ignoring him, and we all know what that means).

You can also listen to the views of what foreign Muslims think. FD includes the Pew Survey on Malaysia. 61% are backward inbreds, contrary to what we're told by the Muslims and their apologists. Stick to Malaysia though - don't go poking around looking at other Muslim countries.

Scientific, innit. Remember, Islam is not a race.
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:40pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #91 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:41am:
Quote:

Morris's work has been criticized by the Canadian historical sociologist Ricardo Duchesne for offering a diffuse definition of the West which Morris envisions encompassing not only Europe but all civilizations descending from the Fertile Crescent, including Islam, as well as a propensity to level out fundamental differences between the development of the West and the rest, which disregards the singular role of Europe in shaping the modern world. Morris replied, saying that "despite his review’s length, rather little of it takes on my book’s central thesis", and defending his focus on China. The notion that the Middle East and Europe are in the same system was introduced by David Wilkinson in 1987.

It appears you are mistaken in what you claim Morris says, FD.  Care to try again?   Roll Eyes

You do not know what Morris said.

You do not know what I claimed Morris said.

You don't know anything basically. Your copy and paste seems like a reasonable description of parts of his work, but I would hardly call it a criticism.

How is that for an explanation?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #92 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:27pm

freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:19pm:
Quote:

You don't know anything basically. Your copy and paste seems like a reasonable description of parts of his work, but I would hardly call it a criticism.

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, FD.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #93 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:27pm:
Quote:

Are you afraid to tell me whether you like my explanation?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:49pm

Quote:

Exactly. It's just a moan about Whitey. Typical spineless apologetics.

If the apologists can't keep up their praise of the Muslim sub-breed, they'll attack our superior Western culture. Then, they run away and hide.

It never changes, FD. Islam is the enemy. It has always been the enemy.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:50pm

freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:48pm:
Quote:

Oh, he likes it alright.

Do you like mine?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #96 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:56pm

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 3:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:56pm:
Quote:

That's not fair, Brian. Why are you so scared to tell FD you like his explanation?

At least say thanks.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #98 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:45pm

Quote:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Jun 26th, 2019 at 9:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:45pm:
Quote:

Grin Grin Grin
You couldn't  formulate an intelligent  question - an intelligent utterance of any kind - to save your life, Bwian.  Intelligence is in another dimention to what you vegerate in.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #100 - Jun 26th, 2019 at 11:07pm

Frank wrote on Jun 26th, 2019 at 9:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:45pm:
Quote:

Grin Grin Grin
You couldn't  formulate an intelligent  question - an intelligent utterance of any kind - to save your life, Bwian.  Intelligence is in another dimention to what you vegerate in.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems Soren is once again rolling in his personal mud patch again in the little kiddies' playground.  You need to be careful, your nursemaid will have words with you, young lad.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jun 27th, 2019 at 6:44pm

Quote:

Miffy has spoken!!!!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #102 - Jun 28th, 2019 at 2:27pm

Frank wrote on Jun 27th, 2019 at 6:44pm:
Quote:

Miffy has spoken!!!!

How long have you been a Muffley, Soren?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print