Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
We don't share the same values, as the moslem (Read 6348 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: We don't share the same values, as the moslem
Reply #90 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 12:17pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 10:12am:
Moslems: Blood related to Asians, with a Religion that relates to Africa (Jews are the reverse).

No wonder they can't cut the mustard here and why lots of Moslem youth are in Psyche Wards.

Yes, but FD blames their Negroid bloodline. It's a controversial issue in the scientific racial community. Do we blame the DNA of the Ooga-Booga or the inscrutable Charlie Chan?

FD goes with the former (a plausible theory). He sees Islam in Indonesia, for example, as less inbred and primitive than the desert-Negroid towel-head version. FD has the inbreeding map to back his claim.

The more tinted, the more diabolical. Your little Indonesian might be a beige or brown colour, but your African bull-Negro is as black as the ace of spades. Mix this with Whitey and you get the Arab, a most cunning breed, more tawny in colour.

They call them Asians in Britain, but nothing could be further from the truth. For a start, they're not slope-heads. But also, they don't want to work. FD's shown us the Centrelink data. They're a very lazy sub-breed indeed.

Your bull-Negroid might work, but only in menial jobs, and only with a taste of the whip. When they come to countries like Australia, they go on the dole and get into crime. Their women stay home to look after their spawn. The one thing they can do well is breed. They're outbreeding Whitey as we speak. FD's source puts this down to the Negroid's smaller scull, making birth easier for the Negroid and its sub-breeds, but their women's pelvises are bigger too. They have less sexual inhibitions than the superior civilised races, and they don't believe in contraception.

All this is backed by scientific data. FD's put some of the more up-to-date research on the Wiki, particularly the inbreeding map, along with the views of Abu (FD quotes Abu ignoring him, and we all know what that means).

You can also listen to the views of what foreign Muslims think. FD includes the Pew Survey on Malaysia. 61% are backward inbreds, contrary to what we're told by the Muslims and their apologists. Stick to Malaysia though - don't go poking around looking at other Muslim countries.

Scientific, innit. Remember, Islam is not a race.
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:40pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #91 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:41am:
freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 9:48am:
Quote:
You're attempting to claim "social development" is the same as "Technological development" or "Economic Development".  It isn't.

That's exactly what is plotted - technological and economic development. Information technology for example was one of the metrics.

Morris's work has been criticized by the Canadian historical sociologist Ricardo Duchesne for offering a diffuse definition of the West which Morris envisions encompassing not only Europe but all civilizations descending from the Fertile Crescent, including Islam, as well as a propensity to level out fundamental differences between the development of the West and the rest, which disregards the singular role of Europe in shaping the modern world. Morris replied, saying that "despite his review’s length, rather little of it takes on my book’s central thesis", and defending his focus on China. The notion that the Middle East and Europe are in the same system was introduced by David Wilkinson in 1987.

It appears you are mistaken in what you claim Morris says, FD.  Care to try again?   Roll Eyes

You do not know what Morris said.

You do not know what I claimed Morris said.

You don't know anything basically. Your copy and paste seems like a reasonable description of parts of his work, but I would hardly call it a criticism.

How is that for an explanation?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #92 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:27pm

freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:19pm:
Quote:
You're attempting to claim "social development" is the same as "Technological development" or "Economic Development".  It isn't.

That's exactly what is plotted - technological and economic development. Information technology for example was one of the metrics.

Morris's work has been criticized by the Canadian historical sociologist Ricardo Duchesne for offering a diffuse definition of the West which Morris envisions encompassing not only Europe but all civilizations descending from the Fertile Crescent, including Islam, as well as a propensity to level out fundamental differences between the development of the West and the rest, which disregards the singular role of Europe in shaping the modern world. Morris replied, saying that "despite his review’s length, rather little of it takes on my book’s central thesis", and defending his focus on China. The notion that the Middle East and Europe are in the same system was introduced by David Wilkinson in 1987.

It appears you are mistaken in what you claim Morris says, FD.  Care to try again?   Roll Eyes

You don't know anything basically. Your copy and paste seems like a reasonable description of parts of his work, but I would hardly call it a criticism.

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, FD.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #93 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:27pm:
Quote:

Are you afraid to tell me whether you like my explanation?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:49pm

Quote:

Exactly. It's just a moan about Whitey. Typical spineless apologetics.

If the apologists can't keep up their praise of the Muslim sub-breed, they'll attack our superior Western culture. Then, they run away and hide.

It never changes, FD. Islam is the enemy. It has always been the enemy.

Always absolutely never ever.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:50pm

freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:48pm:
Quote:

Oh, he likes it alright.

Do you like mine?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #96 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:56pm

Quote:

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 3:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:56pm:
Quote:

That's not fair, Brian. Why are you so scared to tell FD you like his explanation?

At least say thanks.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #98 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:45pm

Quote:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Jun 26th, 2019 at 9:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:45pm:
Quote:

Grin Grin Grin
You couldn't  formulate an intelligent  question - an intelligent utterance of any kind - to save your life, Bwian.  Intelligence is in another dimention to what you vegerate in.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #100 - Jun 26th, 2019 at 11:07pm

Frank wrote on Jun 26th, 2019 at 9:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:45pm:
Quote:

Grin Grin Grin
You couldn't  formulate an intelligent  question - an intelligent utterance of any kind - to save your life, Bwian.  Intelligence is in another dimention to what you vegerate in.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems Soren is once again rolling in his personal mud patch again in the little kiddies' playground.  You need to be careful, your nursemaid will have words with you, young lad.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jun 27th, 2019 at 6:44pm

Quote:

Miffy has spoken!!!!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #102 - Jun 28th, 2019 at 2:27pm

Frank wrote on Jun 27th, 2019 at 6:44pm:
Quote:

Miffy has spoken!!!!

How long have you been a Muffley, Soren?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print