Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
We don't share the same values, as the moslem (Read 6409 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
We don't share the same values, as the moslem
May 21st, 2019 at 10:59am

We [the natives of Western, secular nations] don't share the same cultural values, as the moslem.

In fact ISLAMIC cultural values are highly hostile to many of our own cultural values and many of our societal values.

IN ISLAMIC culture....

In all things [in all laws, and in all acceptable cultural behaviour], the moslem is informed wholly by what his religion, ISLAM and its laws, allows or does not allow.

For the moslem, it is his religion alone,      which informs him,      about what behaviour is lawful, and what behaviour is unlawful.

IN ISLAMIC culture....

If ISLAMIC law does not permit some behaviour, then that behaviour is unlawful, for a moslem [within an ISLAMIC law jurisdiction].

And contra-wise, all things are permitted, if they are permitted by ISLAMIC law.

For example,        stealing, intimidation, rape, and murder,       can all be lawful actions for a moslem, so long as the victim of these crimes is not a moslem.
100% true.

Denying what is true, will not make it UN-true.

IN ISLAMIC culture....

It is lawful to lie to a [stronger] disbeliever [i.e. a non-ISLAMIC jurisdiction], in order to be able to practice and promote the interests of your religion [ISLAM].
[      e.g. moslems who come to live within a non-ISLAMIC jurisdiction, will often publicly declare,
that they both respect and obey the laws of the non-ISLAMIC jurisdiction where they reside.
but this is often a bare-faced lie.
whenever a moslem feels that he is justified in obeying ISLAMIC law, he will often seek to slyly disregard the laws of the non-ISLAMIC jurisdiction.     ]

FURTHER.....
It is lawful to kill a disobedient spouse [wife]. [justification, apostasy]

It is lawful to kill a disobedient child. [justification, apostasy]

It is lawful to kill a critic of ISLAM [Allah's perfect religion]. [Mohammed provided the example.]

It is lawful to kill a critic of Mohammed [Allah's Messenger]. [Mohammed provided the example.]

It is lawful for a moslem man to marry a 6 year old girl [to consummate the marriage at 9 years old]. [Mohammed provided the example.]  [and moslems marry young girls today, even while living in jurisdictions where it is not lawful.
e.g. Australia.]

It is lawful to take multiple wives. [moslems do this today, even while living in jurisdictions where it is not lawful.]

ISLAM prohibits a moslem child inter-marrying with anyone who is a disbeliever.
["...Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe:...."   Koran 2.221 ]  [ISLAMIC law.]

It is lawful for a moslem man to kidnap and/or rape women and girls who are disbelievers.  [because Mohammed, Allah's Messenger provided the example.] [Koran 4.3, 4.22-24, 23.1-6, 33.50, 70.30 ]
WWW search....
Germany: Muslim migrants planned sex assaults to show "you can't defend your women"
Canada: Muslim charged with human trafficking, assaulting two women

It is lawful for a moslem man to kidnap and rape a married woman if she is a disbeliever.  [ISLAMIC law.] [Koran 4.22-24]

It is lawful and required, for believers, to show disrespect for non-ISLAMIC, man-made laws and their courts. [because Allah has decreed that only ISLAMIC law has authority, over all of mankind.]

It is lawful for moslems to take/steal EVERYTHING which disbelievers possess,
because all those possessions lawfully belong to you moslems, Allah gives it to you. [ISLAMIC law.] [Koran 21:43-44 Koran 33:27]

OTHER TREATS....

Does a husband have the right to physically strike his wife if she is disobedient?
YES.

Does a husband have to get a first wife's approval to marry a second wife? A third wife? A fourth wife?
NO.

Does a wife have equal rights with her husband - to initiate a divorce?
NO.

In the case of divorce, does a wife have any rights to child custody?
NO.

Do moslem women have equal inheritance rights with men ?
NO.            The female child is entitled to half of the entitlement, which every male child will recieve.

May moslem women come and go and travel as they please ?
NO.

In a nation governed by ISLAMIC law, should non-moslems enjoy complete equal [all civil] rights and equal opportunities [e.g. education, promotion in government] with moslems ?
NO.            Because that would be unjust to the superior moslem.

In a nation governed by ISLAMIC law, should non-moslems be subject to every aspect of ISLAMIC law ?
HE IS.                  e.g. It is unlawful, to openly practice his non-ISLAMIC religion.     i.e. No freedom of religion.
100% true.

In a nation governed by ISLAMIC law, should a non-moslem be permitted to testify in a court, against a moslem ?
HE IS NOT.                  In any legal dispute with a moslem, it is NOT LAWFUL for a non-moslem to testify against a moslem.
100% true.

Does Allah instruct moslems that they are [morally] superior to non-moslems?
YES.                  Because a moslem is a moslem, and he is not a disbeliever.

Do moslems have anything to learn from non-moslems ?
NO.                  All purity, and all moral perfection, is wholly within ISLAM. < --- this is what ISLAMIC clerics teach, in every mosque.

ONCE MORE WITH CONVICTION......

Denying what is true, will not make it UN-true.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: We don't share the same values, as the moslem
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2019 at 11:00am

I would like          all moslems living in Australia,         to be asked Q's like these;

And i would like all moslems living in Australia to be asked these Q's     ....again, and again, and again.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1510146871/9#9

Quote:

Pakistani cleric: 'We want Islamic law for all Pakistan and then the world.

We would like to do this by preaching.

But if not then we would use force.'

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/12/pakistani-cleric-we-want-islamic-law-for-all-p...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - May 21st, 2019 at 11:00am

THEY HATE US....

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT MOSLEMS,

THEY HATE US, BECAUSE WE WERE, OR ARE CHRISTIANS.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1557446799/2#2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - May 21st, 2019 at 11:06am

Yadda, your Islamophobia is showing.  You've never met, let alone discussed with Muslims what they believe in and how they observe their religious beliefs.    I have served with, studied with, worked with, numerous Muslims from Turkish Cyprus, Malaysia, Indonesian, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia.   They have overwhelmingly been the exact opposite that you portray them as.   Time to get help.  Get reconnected with Australian society and meet some real Muslims.   It would do you and us the world of good if you got out from your basement.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - May 21st, 2019 at 12:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 11:06am:

Yadda, your Islamophobia is showing.

You've never met, let alone discussed with Muslims what they believe in and how they observe their religious beliefs.

I have served with, studied with, worked with, numerous Muslims from Turkish Cyprus, Malaysia, Indonesian, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia.

They have overwhelmingly been the exact opposite that you portray them as.

Time to get help.

Get reconnected with Australian society and meet some real Muslims.

It would do you and us the world of good if you got out from your basement.

Brian,

In many of your posts, your arguments will often demonstrate to anyone who happens to read them,
how, you are either simply being deceitful,
or,
you are appallingly ignorant, of the meaning of particular words in the English language.

"your Islamophobia"

What is my     'phobia'     Brian ?

Fear of ISLAM isn't a phobia, Brian,       if i have a fear of a wicked and evil philosophy,
which teaches its followers that it is completely lawful for them to murder people like myself.

"They have overwhelmingly been the exact opposite that you portray them as."

Just because a conman [i.e. a liar and a thief] manages to convince someone, that he is a fine and trustworthy person,
it doesn't mean that he is so.

Duh.

The followers of ISLAM routinely justify hating and killing people, because those persons do not believe what they [moslems] believe.

ISLAM, is a murderous death cult.

------ >

A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing.

Quote:

Inside the sect that loves terror
August 07, 2005

......In public interviews         
Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians.

Later when he addressed his own followers he explained that he had in fact been referring only to Muslims as only they were innocent:

“Yes I condemn killing any innocent people, but not any kuffar.”

these are old links, but the article is kosher.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1724541,00.html
another source, "Undercover in the academy of hatred"...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1458729/posts

Spokesmen for ISLAM will tell anyone who will listen;

THAT IT IS WRONG, AND THAT IT IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAMIC LAW,      TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Here is a moslem in the UK explaining, who the innocent people are.

---------- >

Please watch this YT...
A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

Quote:

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."

"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I-sj_8VK24

updated YT link

Quote:

Attack on London 'inevitable'
April 19, 2004

"We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents.

Only between Muslims and unbelievers.

And the life of an unbeliever has no value.

It has no sanctity."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/19/1082326119414.html?from=storyrhs&oneclick=true

this is an old link, but the article is kosher.

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

« Last Edit: May 21st, 2019 at 6:41pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 21st, 2019 at 12:35pm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Yadda, your Islamophobia is showing.  You've never met, let alone discussed with Muslims what they believe in and how they observe their religious beliefs.    I have served with, studied with, worked with, numerous Muslims from Turkish Cyprus, Malaysia, Indonesian, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia.   They have overwhelmingly been the exact opposite that you portray them as.   Time to get help.  Get reconnected with Australian society and meet some real Muslims.   It would do you and us the world of good if you got out from your basement.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian, for a bloke who strains at the trappings of academia your consistent anecdote that you know a bloke is not a substitute for debate or rebuttal to argument. Grin  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - May 21st, 2019 at 12:51pm

Apparently Brian once went to Malaysia and came back with his head still attached to his body, so he can now speak on behalf of Malaysian Muslims.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - May 21st, 2019 at 1:12pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 12:35pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Brian, for a bloke who strains at the trappings of academia your consistent anecdote that you know a bloke is not a substitute for debate or rebuttal to argument. Grin  Grin Grin Grin

Hey! I'm a middle-child Buzz Aldrin type. It's all about 'who you know'!  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - May 21st, 2019 at 1:12pm

Hey! I'm a middle-child Buzz Aldrin type. It's all about 'who you know'!  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 21st, 2019 at 1:17pm

The music and dance defines the difference

compare middle eastern belly rolling and music while the menfolk fondle themselves beneath their dresses

and Michael Flatley and the River Dancers

the former is located well below the belt

the latter is cerebral -- mind over matter basically -- looks to the skies, elevates the spirit

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 21st, 2019 at 2:42pm

We don't share their values of: women dressed in garbage bags with their clits cut off and the men sit down to pee.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - May 21st, 2019 at 5:16pm

What it does, is that it demonstrates that Yadda's characterisation of ALL Muslims being unable to assimilate with Western Society is patently false.   The fact that I, basically a nobody, can encounter numerous Muslims in all sorts of occupations who are ordinary, everyday people just goes to show how much Yadda needlessly has a phobia about Muslims.   It is like basing attitudes towards modern Christians on the actions of these men:

Hardly representational...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - May 21st, 2019 at 5:17pm

freediver wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 12:51pm:
Apparently Brian once went to Malaysia and came back with his head still attached to his body, so he can now speak on behalf of Malaysian Muslims.

Actually, I studied for a year with a Malaysian.  Guess what?  He was a Muslim and he drank like a fish.  *GASP*   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - May 21st, 2019 at 5:19pm

We don't share their values of: women kept quiet and silent, unable to teach men, hey, Moses?  Guess what, that is what Christians believe...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 21st, 2019 at 6:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 5:16pm:

What it does, is that it demonstrates that Yadda's characterisation of ALL Muslims being unable to assimilate with Western Society is patently false.   The fact that I, basically a nobody, can encounter numerous Muslims in all sorts of occupations who are ordinary, everyday people just goes to show how much Yadda needlessly has a phobia about Muslims.   It is like basing attitudes towards modern Christians on the actions of these men:

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*ZGj-8p3bft5FzRVsofLHng.jpeg

Hardly representational...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

First of all is Yadda, you must be the only one who reads his wall of repetition. Easy target eh? Cool

Second, you are a dope if you think anecdotes prove or demonstrate anything, moreover it’s not just Yadda, you use your personal anecdotes and mistake them as proof constantly with many posters.

It only makes it more amusing because of your self preening airs of academia yet the best you got is “ how many muslims  do you know?, then a reference to a schoolyard with an eye roll.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print