Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Morrison Faces Senate Clash On Tax Mandate (Read 1234 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Morrison Faces Senate Clash On Tax Mandate
Reply #15 - May 21st, 2019 at 10:18am

philperth2010 wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 10:09am:
aquascoot wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 9:47am:
philperth2010 wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 9:17am:
aquascoot wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 8:52am:
philperth2010 wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 7:08am:
$158 billion in tax cuts....What other cuts have the Coalition announced to pay for this???

Huh Huh Huh

smaller government

happy days

What reductions in services were flagged before the election....Were is the contract to the Australian promise....Do you have a copy of what we have sacrificed and what exactly the promise to Australia is Aqua???

Huh Huh Huh

what we have sacrificed??

i think that middle australia understands that "sacrifice" is important , even though leftie takers dont get it.

middle australias said "i dont own an investment home but i ASPIRE that my children might so i will SACRIFICE some cash so THEY dont get hit with negative gearing loss.

middle australia said "i dont own any shares but i ASPIRE that my children might so i will SACRIFICE some cash so they dont get hit with loss of franking credits.

it was a noble act to elect Scomo.

it warmed my heart that people didnt fall for the nasty class warfare of the left

Cool story bro....So how is the Coalition paying for $158 billion in tax cuts as they have no other savings announced to offset this $158 billion tax cut to the wealthy....According to you middle Australia will be paying for it....The well off will pay nothing more for their tax cuts....Were was this announced and what cuts can we expect???

Huh Huh Huh

tax cuts should stimulate the economy and lead to economic growth and via bracket creep, more cash in federal coffers.

as every schoolboy knows "you have to give before you can recieve".
give the people the cash and stop hoarding it for the public service and the people will use it to become more powerful, successful and influential  and then THEY can contribute more,

i dont want to sound mean but when you pour cash into schools and hospitals and welfare, its sort of a bottomless pit and your ROI is pretty lousy.

but give that cash to the noble wealth creators and we'll create businesses and wealth for the nation.

if you trained winx, you would feed her the primest lucerne because she brings back so much value.
if you had some other horses that were fat and couldnt run fast and complained every time you put a jockey on them, you wouldnt waste the prime food on them.

better to feed the champion and then the lazy fat horses can get fed off of winxs winnings.
this is the essence of trickle down and you KNOW it works

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #16 - May 21st, 2019 at 10:20am

tax cuts should stimulate the economy

Should not being definite.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #17 - May 21st, 2019 at 11:12am

aquascoot wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 10:18am:
$158 billion in tax cuts....What other cuts have the Coalition announced to pay for this???

Huh Huh Huh

smaller government

happy days

What reductions in services were flagged before the election....Were is the contract to the Australian promise....Do you have a copy of what we have sacrificed and what exactly the promise to Australia is Aqua???

Huh Huh Huh

i think that middle australia understands that "sacrifice" is important , even though leftie takers dont get it.

middle australias said "i dont own an investment home but i ASPIRE that my children might so i will SACRIFICE some cash so THEY dont get hit with negative gearing loss.

middle australia said "i dont own any shares but i ASPIRE that my children might so i will SACRIFICE some cash so they dont get hit with loss of franking credits.

it warmed my heart that people didnt fall for the nasty class warfare of the left

Cool story bro....So how is the Coalition paying for $158 billion in tax cuts as they have no other savings announced to offset this $158 billion tax cut to the wealthy....According to you middle Australia will be paying for it....The well off will pay nothing more for their tax cuts....Were was this announced and what cuts can we expect???

Huh Huh Huh

tax cuts should stimulate the economy and lead to economic growth and via bracket creep, more cash in federal coffers.

give the people the cash and stop hoarding it for the public service and the people will use it to become more powerful, successful and influential  and then THEY can contribute more,

i dont want to sound mean but when you pour cash into schools and hospitals and welfare, its sort of a bottomless pit and your ROI is pretty lousy.

but give that cash to the noble wealth creators and we'll create businesses and wealth for the nation.

if you trained winx, you would feed her the primest lucerne because she brings back so much value.
if you had some other horses that were fat and couldnt run fast and complained every time you put a jockey on them, you wouldnt waste the prime food on them.

better to feed the champion and then the lazy fat horses can get fed off of winxs winnings.

So we can expect the $158 billion in tax cuts to stimulate the economy and pay for themselves....Why pay tax at all if this is good for the economy....Let the poor starve whilst the rich throw scraps....How Liberal of you???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 21st, 2019 at 1:16pm

philperth2010 wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 11:12am:
aquascoot wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 10:18am:

Huh Huh Huh

smaller government

happy days

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh

So we can expect the $158 billion in tax cuts to stimulate the economy and pay for themselves....Why pay tax at all if this is good for the economy....Let the poor starve whilst the rich throw scraps....How Liberal of you???

Huh Huh Huh

we have a duty to ensure all kids get vaccinations, good health care and a good education.
equality of opportunity is essential.

we do not have a duty to ensure all adults have the same standard of living.
equality of outcome is a dangerous concept.

IP Logged

scurt

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 22nd, 2019 at 9:43am

philperth2010 wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 9:15am:
scurt wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 9:08am:

Huh Huh Huh

Tax cuts are a boost to the economy, do some research.

Trickle down economics....How has that worked in the past....So we can safely say that Scurt has NFI how Morriscum will pay for $158 billion in tax cuts....Apparently it is up to me to work out how these tax cuts are to be paid for according to Scurt....No need for Morriscum to outline anything, the public just need to do some research???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're just blurting out the same old rejected claims by Liebor that tax cuts are evil, especially for those who pay the most tax. That idea has been soundly rejected by the people of Australia, so why not sit back and enjoy life for the next 10 years under the Libs instead of being a sour faced leftard? Try it, it might reduce your meds.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print