Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life ! (Read 2993 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life !
Reply #15 - May 19th, 2019 at 2:23pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 2:10pm:
mothra wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 2:07pm:
cods wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 2:05pm:
oh its the sour grape mob..

I wondered when you would start... Smiley Smiley

I saw you comment earlier on graciousness in defeat. From what i have seen of you on the boards today, you certainly do not believe in graciousness in victory.

Only because you were all so confident. I love seeing bigheads go down. And I didn't vote for scomo.

I wasn't even remotely confident. I've long said the ALP would never win under Shorten.

The polls just gave me some hope.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #16 - May 19th, 2019 at 2:23pm

John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 2:13pm:

I saw you comment earlier on graciousness in defeat. From what i have seen of you on the boards today, you certainly do not believe in graciousness in victory.

Only because you were all so confident. I love seeing bigheads go down. And I didn't vote for scomo.

we were confident? Why wouldn't we be confident? Every poll for the last 3 years had labor win.

NO one, apart from sprint on another forum, predicted a liberal win. Seems you were all pretty confident you would lose  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Then you should listen to 'Sprint'.......schit for brains..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #17 - May 19th, 2019 at 2:24pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 2:21pm:
Did Bobby and Sprint also predict a Lib win? I thought rapist was in for sure.

I thought the man who is so unpopular that his mum had to tie lamb chops around his neck so the dog would play with him, would just squeak over the line.

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 19th, 2019 at 2:25pm

Fuzzball wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 2:23pm:

we were confident? Why wouldn't we be confident? Every poll for the last 3 years had labor win.

NO one, apart from sprint on another forum, predicted a liberal win. Seems you were all pretty confident you would lose  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Then you should listen to 'Sprint'.......schit for brains..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

ohh looky, shitforbrains has his nose up my arse again ... have a good wif dopey

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #19 - May 19th, 2019 at 2:37pm

John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 2:25pm:
Fuzzball wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 2:23pm:

ohh looky, shitforbrains has his nose up my arse again ... have a good wif dopey

We can all WIFF you boofhead, as soon as you log on we can all smell your stench......YUCK..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 19th, 2019 at 2:39pm

Fuzzball wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 2:37pm:
We can all WIFF you boofhead, as soon as you log on we can all smell your stench......YUCK..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

thats because your favourite position is with your head up my arse ... wiff away dopey, I can feel a good fart coming soon. You're bound to enjoy it.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - May 19th, 2019 at 2:42pm

Who was it that said, "People get the Government they deserve"?  Appears we are condemned to another three years of the ScoMo hell.

Anyway, in the round up we have:

Fake voting cards preferencing Dutton exposed in Queensland - How typical of the Tories, hey?   :roll:

Tone Rabbit lost his seat.  What a shame, hey?  Oh, well, he's going out into the deep, deep, grass, now.   Wink

Fraser Anning is gone.   :lol:

PHONies likely to gain one seat.   :roll:

Clive didn't get a seat.    :lol:

Cory Bernardi got a seat.    :roll:

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #22 - May 19th, 2019 at 2:42pm

Yes grumpy cods

try to Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life !

As us good old labor types do!

Wink

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #23 - May 19th, 2019 at 3:54pm

There is a difference between confidence and cockiness and arrogance.

Also, I may not have said that the Coalition would win outright, but I did say the night before that Labor would not get a majority. I was so confident that I was preparing to leave this forum for good if they did.

BILL SHORTEN WILL NEVER BE PM!!!!

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #24 - May 19th, 2019 at 4:26pm

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #25 - May 19th, 2019 at 4:41pm

Well, I congratulate the Coalition on their win - against all opinion polls and I must say - it came as a shock to me!  But, well done for getting another term. 

Unfortunately, the piper must be paid and in this case, Clive, Pauline and Di Natalie will soon be knocking on the door.     Whilst the lower house is a comfort zone for the Coalition, I fear the Senate will be a different kettle of Fish.    Di Natalie will probably hold the balance of power along with some independants so skilled negotiation will be needed -and we all know that is not really a Coaltion skill.   Clive is waiting for Adani to start so his projected mine can start so he will have his hand out for a payout as well.

Our gross debt has more than doubled and the income from Aussie Taxpayers is obviously not enough to run the country and keep it down, so I am guessing some form of income grabbing will soon be announced - and it will hit middle and lower income people directly in the pocket.      The Coalition only have a mandate to bring in the election promises they disclosed prior to being elected - I wait to see what the real money grabbers will be.  An interesting three years awaits us and it will be fascinating watching the absolute mess, disaster and mismanagement  of the last 6 six  years continue.

I also wait with baited breath to see what the Greens will demand of the Coalition to pass legislation.   We have already seen Hockey grovel to them and with a swag of seats in the Senate, I can almost hear DiNatalie threatening to block legislation unless he gets his way.   Delicious!

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 19th, 2019 at 4:42pm

matty wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 3:54pm:

Also, I may not have said that the Coalition would win outright, but I did say the night before that Labor would not get a majority. I was so confident that I was preparing to leave this forum for good if they did.

yeah, cause there's no cockiness from the right now that they've won, is there?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

you still thought labor would win. As did everyone else.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #27 - May 19th, 2019 at 4:50pm

John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 4:42pm:

yeah, cause there's no cockiness from the right now that they've won, is there?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, that is true.    I am chuckling to myself at the Coalition supporters who have sudddenly come out of the closet to have a pick and a poke.      The only real Coalition supporter who has stuck here through thick and thin and commented on topics has been Cods! - the rest only appeared for a say so when something Labor did was newsworthy - then they quickly disappeared down the plughole.  Have a look at some of the members who posted today - with some of them, it has been months or even years since they made a comment - that is true support of your party and beliefs!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 19th, 2019 at 4:53pm

Vic wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 4:50pm:
John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 4:42pm:

Yes, that is true.    I am chuckling to myself at the Coalition supporters who have sudddenly come out of the closet to have a pick and a poke.      The only real Coalition supporter who has stuck here through thick and thin and commented on topics has been Cods! - the rest only appeared for a say so when something Labor did was newsworthy - then they quickly disappeared down the plughole.  Have a look at some of the members who posted today - with some of them, it has been months or even years since they made a comment - that is true support of your party and beliefs!

sprints been saying libs will win for a few days. He was the only one lib i know off who called it. All my real life lib mates had even readjusted their trust funds / stock holdings to prepare for labors win.

I guess their accountants will do well when they shift it back Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 19th, 2019 at 4:57pm

It is easy to look on the bright side of life now Australia is saved from Shorty's Horrific Holocaust to reduce Australia to a smoldering wreck.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print