Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What happened? (Read 2913 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: What happened?
Reply #30 - May 19th, 2019 at 5:26pm

It was pretty obvious that the Party that relied the most on the TV Media, was the Loser.
The more 'Internet' savvy Party won.
Just like Trump did.

TV Media suits Oceania, Europe, Asia & Africa.
Internet serves Namerica, Sahul (Aust), Samerica & Mid-East.

The Internet serves Politics better than the TV Media - which is more suited to the Entertainment world.

Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - May 19th, 2019 at 7:44pm

John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 3:12pm:
cods wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 1:52pm:
John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 1:09pm:
Gordon wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 1:06pm:
John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 1:03pm:
What happened?

people proved that they are idiots who would rather believe their twitter feeds than their reality

This is why the left lost. Keep going, Libs will be in for another decade.

yesterdays election proved it. the libs didn't have any policies except one about helping with deposits late in the period ... yet they won. If that doesn't show how gullible the public is, nothing does.

I think thats the otheer way round..

the aussies DONT SELL THEIR VOTE to the highest bidder... Palmer proves that one.

we righties want whats right  not what polls tell
us..

you believed you had won from the first day ....

shorty had it in his hands...   you could smell the arrogance on him.....he is probably still in shock..at the result..

look at the T.shirt he made sure hit the pages   Chloe Shortens Husband... spare us please..

he now thinks he is JFK  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

if you cant see the arrogance of the man....more fool you.. you will get another just like him...

who will throw money at everyone and anything. Roll Eyes....well as has been proven some of us wont be bought......suck it up!

I wasn't talking about righties cods. Righties always vote right. I was talking about the swinging voters that decide elections

well not this righty........I prefer INFORMAL...

what annoys me a little is....one or two on here claimed they didnt like shorten...

no way could I vote in someone I didnt LIKE..yet I can bet my life they voted for him.....

I find that a contradiction to be honest.....if it came down to liking one a tiny bit more than the other I WOULD NOT VOTE...I would make a protest vote...

it isnt a cse of LIKE like is you understand the chances of me even meeting these guys is zero....but I add up everything I can their body language their actions they have to be consistent..  tells me an awful lot....

I dont suck up the suddenly going to church and leaving hand in hand  for a cameraman...its pretty tacky........ it isnt honest is it?....

turncoat was never honest as far as I was concerned.....everything he did was for HIM.....the libs are so much better off without him..and he can take his son with him.....

labor will be better off without shorten.....and those that followed him down the track he chose.....

I dont see who else will get a chance to be honest...

they are all the same face that krudd/gillard/krudd  had all brainwashed if you like...

who do you fancy to take the reins..?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 19th, 2019 at 7:46pm

Aussie wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 2:43pm:
Nah...I have done my analysis.  It was Adani that happened.

in Qld  I would think that is so...

I was amazed Adani wasnt brought up at any of the debates.....

I would have thought that was  a HUGE ISSUE.....but it disappeared instead..

why wasnt it an issue?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - May 19th, 2019 at 7:59pm

cods wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 7:44pm:

i would prefer a new face.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #34 - May 19th, 2019 at 8:01pm

John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 7:59pm:

Yes I'm sure you do, but who should lead the Labor party?

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - May 19th, 2019 at 8:03pm

cods wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 7:46pm:
Aussie wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 2:43pm:
Nah...I have done my analysis.  It was Adani that happened.

in Qld  I would think that is so...

I was amazed Adani wasnt brought up at any of the debates.....

I would have thought that was  a HUGE ISSUE.....but it disappeared instead..

why wasnt it an issue?

It clearly was.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - May 19th, 2019 at 8:03pm

Gordon wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 8:01pm:
John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 7:59pm:

Yes I'm sure you do, but who should lead the Labor party?

are you trying to take bobbys village idiot title? you'll need to try harder.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - May 19th, 2019 at 8:20pm

What Happened ?  Well amongst other things -

... Clive bought himself a Billion Dollar coal mine opening, for the miserly price of a $70 Million scare campaign!   Roll Eyes

"We Are Consciousness Itself"
- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - May 19th, 2019 at 8:24pm

Gnads wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 10:25am:
Morrison put back in in his own right.

Big swing against Labor in QLD.

I didn't vote for either of the 2 majors.

But what's it say about Australians?

Sick of all the climate change scaremongering and threats of increased taxation targeting their investments and assets?

the looney lefties are very quiet this morning but I bet they're seething  and brushing up their adjectival labels for the population who didn't go along with their ideal.

Seems to be an underlying message their for all the luvvies.

Billy boy has stood down ... so here's a chance that Albo can get in the drivers seat and bring Labor back to a more middle of the road party... even though he is from the left faction.

Australia's hubris detector worked, once again.

Reading all the ABC and Granuiad and Fairfax puffery about the election BEFORE yesterday gives you a clear and very satisfying insight into the idiotic group-think of the left/prog commentariat. They never get anything right because they only ever talk to each other. And so they always get caught out, with Trump, Brexit, Macron, and now here. 

I am sincerely grateful for the people of Qld and Tassie who repudiated the Green/Left Newtown - Brunswick axis where most of the media know-nothings come from.  They didn't buy the condescending 'don't you worry about it' snakeoil from Shorten.

I love the look on Penny Wrong's face - she will not be a foreign minister. That is a huge relief for Australia. Imagine hatchet-faced Ms Wrong going around the world refusing to shake hands on your behalf. 

A very sweet bugger* off was handed to the Labor Party that has been captured by the wrong kind of opportunistic arse'oles.

To paraphrase how the Australian people passed judgement yesterday:

I knew Bob Hawke. You are no Bob Hawke, Mr Shorten.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - May 20th, 2019 at 9:21am

Captain Nemo wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 11:34am:
They need someone new.

Albo, although more popular is still tainted by the Rudd / Gillard / Rudd fiasco.

So too, Tanya.

They have to find a new person, untainted, effective and popular.

So to is Bowen.

Albo had to take a back seat when his executive mates put Shorten in as leader and ignored the membership.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - May 20th, 2019 at 9:27am

mothra wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 1:37pm:

There was a similar swing against Labor in WA.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - May 20th, 2019 at 9:31am

John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 3:12pm:
cods wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 1:52pm:
John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 1:09pm:
Gordon wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 1:06pm:
John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 1:03pm:
What happened?

people proved that they are idiots who would rather believe their twitter feeds than their reality

This is why the left lost. Keep going, Libs will be in for another decade.

yesterdays election proved it. the libs didn't have any policies except one about helping with deposits late in the period ... yet they won. If that doesn't show how gullible the public is, nothing does.

I think thats the otheer way round..

the aussies DONT SELL THEIR VOTE to the highest bidder... Palmer proves that one.

we righties want whats right  not what polls tell
us..

you believed you had won from the first day ....

shorty had it in his hands...   you could smell the arrogance on him.....he is probably still in shock..at the result..

look at the T.shirt he made sure hit the pages   Chloe Shortens Husband... spare us please..

he now thinks he is JFK  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

if you cant see the arrogance of the man....more fool you.. you will get another just like him...

who will throw money at everyone and anything. Roll Eyes....well as has been proven some of us wont be bought......suck it up!

I wasn't talking about righties cods. Righties always vote right. I was talking about the swinging voters that decide elections

well not this righty........I prefer INFORMAL...

what annoys me a little is....one or two on here claimed they didnt like shorten...

no way could I vote in someone I didnt LIKE..yet I can bet my life they voted for him.....

I find that a contradiction to be honest.....if it came down to liking one a tiny bit more than the other I WOULD NOT VOTE...I would make a protest vote...

it isnt a cse of LIKE like is you understand the chances of me even meeting these guys is zero....but I add up everything I can their body language their actions they have to be consistent..  tells me an awful lot....

I dont suck up the suddenly going to church and leaving hand in hand  for a cameraman...its pretty tacky........ it isnt honest is it?....

turncoat was never honest as far as I was concerned.....everything he did was for HIM.....the libs are so much better off without him..and he can take his son with him.....

labor will be better off without shorten.....and those that followed him down the track he chose.....

I dont see who else will get a chance to be honest...

they are all the same face that krudd/gillard/krudd  had all brainwashed if you like...

I can assure you that I didn't vote for Shorten, which means I didn't vote for the ALP representative in Wide Bay.

I'd never heard of him.
« Last Edit: May 20th, 2019 at 9:41am by Gnads »  

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - May 20th, 2019 at 9:43am

0ktema wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 8:20pm:
What Happened ?  Well amongst other things -

... Clive bought himself a Billion Dollar coal mine opening, for the miserly price of a $70 Million scare campaign!   Roll Eyes

Yes indeed.... yet he still hasn't paid his QN workers the grub.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print