Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
religions "deserve" respect (Read 3357 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: religions "deserve" respect
Reply #15 - May 15th, 2019 at 7:26pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 1:22pm:
Why is Judaism entitled to more respect than others by frequent and excessive use of the antisemitism allegations?

I don't think that has anything to do with how people feel about the religion. The religion itself is a small target because it is non-proselytising. Ignoring it is not the same as respecting it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - May 15th, 2019 at 7:57pm

moses wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 3:03pm:
Why won't muslims denounce the parts of their teachings which cause islamic terrorism?

Why won't Christians denounce the parts of their teachings which cause Christian Terrorism?

Grow a pair for a change, Moses and accept that your religion is as hypocritical as all other religions.   The Bible consists of two parts - the Old and the New Testaments.   You refuse to recognise that many Christians still believe what is stated in the Old Testament.  Indeed, you refuse to even acknowledge the influence of the Old Testament on Christian belief and thought.  And guess what is in the Old Testament?  All the bits you don't like but Terrorists do.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 15th, 2019 at 8:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 7:57pm:
Why won't muslims denounce the parts of their teachings which cause islamic terrorism?

Why won't Christians denounce the parts of their teachings which cause Christian Terrorism?

Which parts are those? Which Christian Terrorists?

Christianity is nothing like Islam, Bwian. Substituting Christianity in critical comments on Islam does not work. They are radically different.

But you, a Doktor of Divinity (second class stamp) know that already.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - May 15th, 2019 at 8:58pm

Brian did you get this crap about all religions being equal from your doctor of divinity? How long did you have to study to lose the ability to discern any differences between religions?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 12:16pm:
freediver wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 7:08am:
This is from the same person who claims to be generally critical of religions. Brian now complains that one religion deserves the same level of respect shown to another, regardless of whether the other is actually shown respect, and regardless of the merits of the ideology.

As usual, you get it wrong and twist it to suit your Islamophobia, FD.  It is not what I want or believe, it is what Muslims want and believe.   Detect the (un)subtle difference there?  MMmm?   Roll Eyes

What do YOU want and believe, Bwian?

And if it's not the same as what the Muslims want and believe , as you protest - why are you posting for beliefs you do not share?   What the F U C K ARE you on about? Bwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - May 15th, 2019 at 10:41pm

Frank wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 8:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 7:57pm:

Which parts are those? Which Christian Terrorists?

These Christian Terrorists, Soren:

Quote:
Christianity is nothing like Islam, Bwian. Substituting Christianity in critical comments on Islam does not work. They are radically different.

No, they are not.  You appear not to understand the Christian and Jewish roots of Islam, Soren.  You really are such a sorry little man, you realise?  Such astounding ignorance, all contained in your little head.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
But you, a Doktor of Divinity (second class stamp) know that already.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Rolling in the mud patch in the little kiddies' playground again, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, look the adults are having an adult conversation, why don't you just tick off back to your little kiddies' playground?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - May 15th, 2019 at 10:42pm

freediver wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 8:58pm:
Brian did you get this crap about all religions being equal from your doctor of divinity? How long did you have to study to lose the ability to discern any differences between religions?

Oh, no, FD.  There are differences but they are in reality minor ones really.  In particular Islam is afterall, based upon Jewish and Christian beliefs, now isn't it?  Tsk, tsk, tripped up again, hey?  What a shame.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - May 15th, 2019 at 10:45pm

Frank wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:13pm:
This is from the same person who claims to be generally critical of religions. Brian now complains that one religion deserves the same level of respect shown to another, regardless of whether the other is actually shown respect, and regardless of the merits of the ideology.

As usual, you get it wrong and twist it to suit your Islamophobia, FD.  It is not what I want or believe, it is what Muslims want and believe.   Detect the (un)subtle difference there?  MMmm?   Roll Eyes

And if it's not the same as what the Muslims want and believe , as you protest - why are you posting for beliefs you do not share?   What the F U C K ARE you on about? Bwian.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Why are you so jealous of me?   Look, run along little chappie, enjoy yourself with your mates in the little kiddies' playground where you belong, OK?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #23 - May 15th, 2019 at 10:58pm

@ Reply #20,

Those aren't [Christian] terrorists!

These, are terrorists!      ...and every one of them is a mosque attending moslem.

IMAGE.....   .GIF

Every one, a latent, wanna-be-terrorist ?
--------- >

WWW search....
AL WALAA WAL BARAA

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #24 - May 15th, 2019 at 11:01pm

Yadda wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 10:58pm:

@ Reply #20,

Those aren't [Christian] terrorists!

These, are terrorists!      ...and every one of them is a mosque attending moslem.

IMAGE.....   .GIF
https://66.media.tumblr.com/944032086a08c18ba723287757b42cb9/tumblr_nd21p0s4ci1s...

Every one, a latent, wanna-be-terrorist ?
--------- >

WWW search....
AL WALAA WAL BARAA

They have already defeated Yadda who has turned into a whimpering, blubbering, wretch.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 15th, 2019 at 11:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 10:45pm:
Frank wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:13pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Why are you so jealous of me? 

Yes, alt jungend, we'd all like to know the answer to this one.

Why do you envy Brian so? Is it the doctorate? The superior culture? The kiddie's playground?

Don't feel bad, old boy. You attended the prestigious University of Balogney. You people have a fine NESB culture. You have a jolly time with your Mormor in the playground and everything.

If you blame Islam, that's okay. We all have our cross to bear. Now you shake hands with Brian and make up. We don't want this nonsense carrying on for another 10 years. Enough's enough.

Tsk tsk tsk Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - May 16th, 2019 at 12:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 10:42pm:
freediver wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 8:58pm:

Oh, no, FD.  There are differences but they are in reality minor ones really.  In particular Islam is afterall, based upon Jewish and Christian beliefs, now isn't it?  Tsk, tsk, tripped up again, hey?  What a shame.   Roll Eyes

So there are no significant differences between Islam and other religions?

Again, did you have to study to lose you ability to discern, or is this a belief you carried through your study?

Or am I wrong to assume you studied for your doctor of divinity rather than getting it off the back of a corn flakes pack?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 16th, 2019 at 3:52pm

Corn flakes pack, that's insulting to Kellogs.

He got his off a used muslim toilet roll.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - May 16th, 2019 at 8:10pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Here we see the Islamophobes at work again.  Tsk, tsk, why don't you lot just trot along back to your little kiddies' playground where you can play all day long with your little friends?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #29 - May 16th, 2019 at 9:01pm

So was this idiocy part of your 'doctor of divinity' study or not Brian?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print