Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Fat Steve strikes back at horse husbandry exponent (Read 1785 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Fat Steve strikes back at horse husbandry exponent
Reply #15 - May 10th, 2019 at 9:49am

Answers don't necessarily have to be complex. And my impression is you always try to look for complexity to seem far more intelligent than you actually are.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 10th, 2019 at 10:25am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 9:49am:
Answers don't necessarily have to be complex. And my impression is you always try to look for complexity to seem far more intelligent than you actually are.

my intelligence is of no concern to me.
only my results.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #17 - May 10th, 2019 at 10:45am

Poor Horse has to carry a ton of shity moron.
Angry Cry Sad

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 10th, 2019 at 11:04am

capitosinora wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 10:45am:

One of Vladimir Putins friends?

It's either in Russia or the USA  Tongue Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #19 - May 10th, 2019 at 11:51am

Gnads wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 11:04am:
capitosinora wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 10:45am:

One of Vladimir Putins friends?

It's either in Russia or the USA  Tongue Grin

Too thin to be Gnads or Aquascoot?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #20 - May 10th, 2019 at 1:27pm

This nonsense still got legs?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - May 10th, 2019 at 3:06pm

aquascoot wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 10:25am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 9:49am:

my intelligence is of no concern to me.
only my results.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So not much then.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #22 - May 10th, 2019 at 3:18pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 1:27pm:

It lacked an anus until Grappler appeared.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 10th, 2019 at 3:49pm

Hooves, I think. Fat Steve needs to lose some weight so he can get back on the horse.

Aquascoot suggests getting him off farm subsidies could make him a little leaner. He'll have less to eat and he'll need to get off his tractor more.

Aquascoot tries to motivate Fat Steve by springing up whenever he's in the food court at the mall, eating his McDonalds. Aquascoot gets a raw carrot and inserts it into his mouth, where he masticates slowly, daring Fat Steve to have a go.

Aquascoot does the same with lettuce, celery sticks and Lebanese cucumbers that he packs into a lunchbox to take to the mall. Sure enough, there's Fat Steve in his usual seat, munching away. He would have had at least 6 cones before he left the house. He never knows what to say when Aquascoot does his routine.

Sometimes Aquascoot takes his lovely filly along to prove the benefits of superior thinking. His filly's genetically programmed to breed with men like Aquascoot, so he takes her to show Fat Steve what he can get if he stops living a life of pure garbage.

Aquascoot pinches her arse and cracks jokes and double-entendres. This is what you do if you're an Alpha. They look like the compare and his barrel girl on a 1970s game show. Aquascoot's filly laughs along and looks suitably horny. She pulls out Aquascoot's lunchbox like a prize and lets him select a suitable raw vegetable. Aquascoot puts on his horn-rimmed glasses, straightens his toupe and picks the right one. Miam miam, with me?

Sometimes Aquascoot vomits into the bin. Fat Steve tries not to notice. Aquascoot's filly gets out a tissue and wipes down his safari suit, smiling as she goes. She's a great little lass. She'll touch up his makeup and wipe off his drool before the next mall - that's where Aquascoot gets Joe Lunchbox.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 10th, 2019 at 3:53pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 3:18pm:

It lacked an anus until Grappler appeared.

Miam miam, with me?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 10th, 2019 at 4:12pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 3:49pm:

Hooves, I think. Fat Steve needs to lose some weight so he can get back on the horse.

Aquascoot suggests getting him off farm subsidies could make him a little leaner. He'll have less to eat and he'll need to get off his tractor more.

Aquascoot tries to motivate Fat Steve by springing up whenever he's in the food court at the mall, eating his McDonalds. Aquascoot gets a raw carrot and inserts it into his mouth, where he masticates slowly, daring Fat Steve to have a go.

Aquascoot does the same with lettuce, celery sticks and Lebanese cucumbers that he packs into a lunchbox to take to the mall. Sure enough, there's Fat Steve in his usual seat, munching away. He would have had at least 6 cones before he left the house. He never knows what to say when Aquascoot does his routine.

Sometimes Aquascoot takes his lovely filly along to prove the benefits of superior thinking. His filly's genetically programmed to breed with men like Aquascoot, so he takes her to show Fat Steve what he can get if he stops living a life of pure garbage.

Aquascoot pinches her arse and cracks jokes and double-entendres. This is what you do if you're an Alpha. They look like the compare and his barrel girl on a 1970s game show. Aquascoot's filly laughs along and looks suitably horny. She pulls out Aquascoot's lunchbox like a prize and lets him select a suitable raw vegetable. Aquascoot puts on his horn-rimmed glasses, straightens his toupe and picks the right one. Miam miam, with me?

Sometimes Aquascoot vomits into the bin. Fat Steve tries not to notice. Aquascoot's filly gets out a tissue and wipes down his safari suit, smiling as she goes. She's a great little lass. She'll touch up his makeup and wipe off his drool before the next mall - that's where Aquascoot gets Joe Lunchbox.

Grin Grin Grin Grin.

not bad !!.

i'll show that to the filly.

you and i are now officially vibing which is "locker room humour".
women are very attracted to guys who know how to be self amused, because it means he doesnt need to leech off her.
fat steve can only value leech off janeen.
she finds it disgusting and putz shames him (the way mothra sometimes putz shames guys).

BUT,  if you got your BOYZ and you are just slef amused with your BOYZ and having a blast, women feel these good emotions coming off of you and they want to buy in.

thats why trump says they let you do it.

when you are just a dude with swag and having fun with your boyz and need nothing, women lust after your validation.

steve thinks you just be a nice guy and a gentleman and janeen will get attracted.
wrong.
she gets disgusted.

the mainstream is usually wrong.

maccas is bad for you
being a spineless nice guy is bad for you.
complaining about your job is bad for you.
playing the victim is bad for you.

try those behaviours and you will have a life of "pure garbage"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 10th, 2019 at 7:12pm

Do you ever explain that to Fat Steve and Janeen at the mall? Janeen, I think, would be impressed.

Unless she's the Mothballs Alpha-hating kind, then you could pull her into line.

Then Fat Steve would be impressed. Janeen would ask him what he's laughing at, they'd get into a fight and Joe Lunchbox from security would need to get involved.

Why don't you make a video to show us next time? It'd make compelling TV, you must admit. At the end of the show, you could give a little lecture like Jerry Springer used to do to make it look like it wasn't all set up.

Your show would be real though, dear.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print