Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Aboriginal Science
Reply #180 - May 20th, 2019 at 5:37am

Jasin wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 6:53pm:
Valkie wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 6:50pm:
Jasin wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 5:59pm:
Btw - the 'nomadic Hunter Gatherer' label was invented by Europeans to 'degrade' the Aboriginal culture which, 'as evidenced' in recent books, was AGRICULTURAL.

You're all blinded by the big LIE taught to you at Schools which was no different to a North Korean propaganda machine that was designed to undermine the Aboriginal culture like Rhodes tried against the Shona/Ndbele in Zimbabwe - but 'failed'.
Difference here, was that the British 'Propaganda machine' worked and with added violence of 'destroying' everything associated with Aboriginal existence here... I guess a nation of Farmers could not compete due to being used to a Peace on Earth, that White People could only dream of.

Who is living the lie?

They were nomadic.
There was and still is zero evidence of any agricultural society what so ever.

The only land management they did was to set fore to everything, and only that so they could wander through the ashes and pick up the carcasses.
And as for peace on earth
You have to be kidding.
They led a brutal, primitive and violent existence
And It is carried over to this day

One of the highest demographics of domestic violence and pedophilia.
They can't get together without a fight
And if they weren't drunk all the time they woukd be violent to everyone around them.

These are the facts about the wonderful, peaceful garden of Eden you are trying to convince people of.

I'll start there Valkie.
You're entirely wrong.
You need to get with the times, before you fall behind.
...like Australian Politics.  Wink

I see words, but no facts.

There is a plethora of evidence of what I say.
The highest demographic of domestic violence and pedophilia of any culture has been discussed many times and in many government and even aboriginal discussion papers.

There is no evidence of any advance agricultural or animal farming anywhere.

Continuing to fabricate this rubbish about abbos being peaceful and agricultural people only serves to make those now wasting away, feel even worse than telling the truth.

They need to get up off their collective arses, get jobs, and become contributing citizens in Australia.
Otherwise they will simply waste away and be nothing but an embarrassment to Australia.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #181 - May 20th, 2019 at 4:48pm

Nobody prepared to take on the homework assignment?  Bit 'ard, I know...

It's a very enlightening exercise and yes - it is my own work... I mean - looking at those 'developed group psyches' wrought by Western activity, you could include our Indigenous, Muslims, Middle Easters, some Asian groups.. the sky's the limit.....

The questions themselves are deadly..... I am building your armour against the future...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #182 - May 20th, 2019 at 5:01pm

No Valkie. Go back to the very first post of this Topic regarding the book 'Dark Emu'.
Also read Gammage's "Biggest Real Estate on Earth."
the 'evidence' is there.

It's not my fault the British and Settlers made a blatant effort of devaluing Aboriginal culture as an excuse to destroy it as 'worthless'. At first Explorers were amazed in wonder at all they saw of Aboriginal culture - but then they just think like a Developer - tear it all down and make Cattle Farms, etc.

I'm not going to write up word for word many passages from the book. But I will put my interpretation from what I have read.

Stonehenge is considered 'Sacred' in the UK. But Aboriginals  had many such large scale 'Pliths' around the country and they were all purposely pulled down and destroyed.

As for the Aboriginals that are dysfunctional 'victims' for the White society - which is what they want them to be. Well, just look at the state of the White Farmers today - always got their hands out for Tax payer Relief Funds.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #183 - May 20th, 2019 at 5:40pm

Jasin wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 5:01pm:
No Valkie. Go back to the very first post of this Topic regarding the book 'Dark Emu'.
the 'evidence' is there.

It's not my fault the British and Settlers made a blatant effort of devaluing Aboriginal culture as an excuse to destroy it as 'worthless'. At first Explorers were amazed in wonder at all they saw of Aboriginal culture - but then they just think like a Developer - tear it all down and make Cattle Farms, etc.

I'm not going to write up word for word many passages from the book. But I will put my interpretation from what I have read.

Stonehenge is considered 'Sacred' in the UK. But Aboriginals  had many such large scale 'Pliths' around the country and they were all purposely pulled down and destroyed.

As for the Aboriginals that are dysfunctional 'victims' for the White society - which is what they want them to be. Well, just look at the state of the White Farmers today - always got their hands out for Tax payer Relief Funds.

Yeah rightttttttttttttt
one book written by someone with an agenda.

I might write one about vampires, woukd be just as accurate.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #184 - May 20th, 2019 at 9:23pm

Valkie wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 5:40pm:
the 'evidence' is there.

Yeah rightttttttttttttt

Actually, the Book 'Dark Emu' is not an Anti-White Agenda.
I don't read 'bitter' books like that.
It simply states the facts.
Like Abos living in 'Houses' like Bantu-African Kraals, in size and of large 'township' populations.
It states the facts of Explorers having to 'rob' the Aboriginals of the stores of Grains and Yams, to get by - because they were too 'arsehole' to ask, etc.
The fact is that most Explorers 'survived' only because of the Aboriginals they exploited.
I'm sorry if the European past you come from isn't as 'rosey' as you like and the Abo's were not as 'primitive' as your Colonial Propaganda machine painted them out as.
They were far more sophisticated, efficient, sustainable an Agricultural society than Colonial australia was.
They even had such a harmonious existence between all Clans for the greater good, that it was in essence the best 'Democracy' going around... the true 'Lucky' Country.

Besides 'disease' wiping out 75% of the Aboriginal population, the Settlers mostly destroyed as much 'evidence' as they could and the 'written' documentations even 'changed' the wordings of Explorers to 'victimise' Aboriginals as 'poor savages'.

...and you thought Apatheid was bad.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - May 20th, 2019 at 10:19pm

Jasin wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 9:23pm:
Valkie wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 5:40pm:
the 'evidence' is there.

Yeah rightttttttttttttt

Like Abos living in 'Houses' like Bantu-African Kraals, in size and of large 'township' populations.
It states the facts of Explorers having to 'rob' the Aboriginals of the stores of Grains and Yams, to get by - because they were too 'arsehole' to ask, etc.
The fact is that most Explorers 'survived' only because of the Aboriginals they exploited.
I'm sorry if the European past you come from isn't as 'rosey' as you like and the Abo's were not as 'primitive' as your Colonial Propaganda machine painted them out as.
They were far more sophisticated, efficient, sustainable an Agricultural society than Colonial australia was.
They even had such a harmonious existence between all Clans for the greater good, that it was in essence the best 'Democracy' going around... the true 'Lucky' Country.

Besides 'disease' wiping out 75% of the Aboriginal population, the Settlers mostly destroyed as much 'evidence' as they could and the 'written' documentations even 'changed' the wordings of Explorers to 'victimise' Aboriginals as 'poor savages'.

Huh Huh bs Jasin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #186 - May 20th, 2019 at 11:11pm

Well I kinda feel a bit more enlightened now, knowing more about Australian history beyond just 'colonialism'. Reading about Aboriginal 'Agriculture' will obviously give me more understanding of overall identity as an Australian.
Can't change the past, but the past can be revealed more accurately.

Kinda feel proud that my 'fellow Australians' were very innovative agriculturally and were nothing remotely close to the 'Hunter-Gatherer' concept that 'Colonial' Australians so heavily depended upon to compensate for their inferiority to the Yellow Asian man.  Grin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - May 20th, 2019 at 11:15pm

the 'evidence' is there.

What 'Aboriginal culture' was there to devalue any more than it was already?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - May 20th, 2019 at 11:19pm

Jasin wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 9:23pm:

Sounds one hell of a lot like it actually IS anti-white.... sorry 'bout that... not only that, but it has nothing to support it...

Word for Today:-

'apatheid' - the fact of keeping the Irish out.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - May 20th, 2019 at 11:20pm

Jasin wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 11:11pm:
Well I kinda feel a bit more enlightened now, knowing more about Australian history beyond just 'colonialism'. Reading about Aboriginal 'Agriculture' will obviously give me more understanding of overall identity as an Australian.
Can't change the past, but the past can be revealed more accurately.

Kinda feel proud that my 'fellow Australians' were very innovative agriculturally and were nothing remotely close to the 'Hunter-Gatherer' concept that 'Colonial' Australians so heavily depended upon to compensate for their inferiority to the Yellow Asian man.  Grin

Best you try for the homework assignment I set.. you might learn something other than trolling... and it may even help you to survive.....

It's a sort of 'comparative institutions' thing - but its premise is that the apparently vastly superior White Western culture, having succeeded at every stop, has left a legacy in other 'cultures' of hatred combined with awe combined with an underlying fear that White culture IS actually superior based on the results...

You seem to have missed the entire point of the assignment I set.... but, oh, well....

Perhaps you could try it and see the beginnings of an awakening within yourself about reality in the modern world and not the fairy floss world handed to you by the media and your own gentle-seeking culture .... false equivalence of 'cultures' has no meaning when they intend to kill you...

My son continues, at 33, to remain fit and strong in case he is called to the colours, in which case he is on a short list for officer..... like his father, he has a visceral understanding of the real world denied to those who rely on the media and on namby-pamby 'education' to give them their worldview....

While you sleep and troll they are sharpening their knives to behead you..... and our very own Fifth Column who've benefited so much from Western 'invasion' are not exempt...
« Last Edit: May 20th, 2019 at 11:28pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #190 - May 20th, 2019 at 11:36pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 11:15pm:
the 'evidence' is there.

What 'Aboriginal culture' was there to devalue any more than it was already?

I know. If it wasn't for Aboriginals, your Whalers might not have been able to get ahead down in Eden. But you stuffed that up too eventually.
Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #191 - May 20th, 2019 at 11:44pm

Btw Grappler.

Your 'Western Culture' is failing fast here 'East of Eden'.
Your 'Politics' is a shemozzle via 'both' Parties unable to run this country effectively (thankfully Britain and USA keep it floating!)
Luckily more 'Eastern Europeans' are moving here to give Australia the 'true' future it deserves.  Wink Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #192 - May 20th, 2019 at 11:58pm

Dark Emu puts forward an argument for a reconsideration of the hunter-gatherer tag for precolonial Aboriginal Australians. The evidence insists that Aboriginal people right across the continent were using domesticated plants, sowing, harvesting, irrigating and storing – behaviours inconsistent with the hunter-gatherer tag. Gerritsen and Gammage in their latest books support this premise but Pascoe takes this further and challenges the hunter-gatherer tag as a convenient lie. Almost all the evidence comes from the records and diaries of the Australian explorers, impeccable sources.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - May 21st, 2019 at 12:05am

Jasin wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 11:58pm:
Dark Emu puts forward an argument for a reconsideration of the hunter-gatherer tag for precolonial Aboriginal Australians. The evidence insists that Aboriginal people right across the continent were using domesticated plants, sowing, harvesting, irrigating and storing – behaviours inconsistent with the hunter-gatherer tag. Gerritsen and Gammage in their latest books support this premise but Pascoe takes this further and challenges the hunter-gatherer tag as a convenient lie. Almost all the evidence comes from the records and diaries of the Australian explorers, impeccable sources.

Reconsideration done - nothing to support the premises presented...

"Almost all the evidence comes from the records and diaries of the Australian explorers, impeccable sources."

... and the preponderance was that they were hunter-gatherers with different 'territories' for winter and summer.... and any "using domesticated plants, sowing, harvesting, irrigating and storing" was incidental and temporary during an annual pilgrimage...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #194 - May 21st, 2019 at 12:11am

Jasin wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 11:44pm:
Btw Grappler.

Your 'Western Culture' is failing fast here 'East of Eden'.
Your 'Politics' is a shemozzle via 'both' Parties unable to run this country effectively (thankfully Britain and USA keep it floating!)
Luckily more 'Eastern Europeans' are moving here to give Australia the 'true' future it deserves.  Wink Grin

Totally irrelevant in discussion of the issue raised... it is precisely because of the situation you cite that the West needs to wake up and look hard at its approach to other 'cultures' that have simultaneously benefited from the West and generated a loathing for its blatant superiority.....

Destroying by osmosis a culture that has brought the benefits is no different from the Japanese seeking to rub Whitey's face in the mud for being so damned good... by going to war...

You need to consider your concept of 'Eastern Europeans' (are) moving here to give Australia the 'true' future it deserves' in that context.

What future do YOU wish for yourself and your descendants?  Your 'Eastern European' one or our Western one?

Are you now stating that the 'Eastern European' intrusion is actually an invasion and an act of war?

Bonus Question (for your research):-  Is this 'silent invasion' a further or new form of 'asymmetrical warfare' - in the same vein as some suggested the Japanese kamikaze was?  Is the 'silent invasion' a new form of assymetrical warfare to gain a larger result by application of a small and focused force?

BBQ:-  is not the attempt to "gain a larger result by application of a small and focused force" a clear example of terrorism as defined?

As the Dean of Studies at Grappler Defence Force Academy - I'm interested in your answers... they reveal more about you than they do about me or the world at large ...... and they may indeed impinge on your descendants .....I merely offer you the armour with which to protect yourself - I cannot force you to use it...
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2019 at 12:18am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print