Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
Send Topic Print
Aboriginal Science (Read 9861 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Aboriginal Science
Reply #165 - May 13th, 2019 at 6:14pm

Of course the 'Boongs' aren't going to measure up in the Political World, the way everyone wants. The Aboriginal women seem to excel better then the Men.
In the Political world - they are just drunk/drugged losers.

But hey!

Ever see the Whiteys at Farming? Pretty crap compared to the Darkies. Hell, the more I read this book, the more I see that many of the Aboriginal methods and even some tools were better and of higher quality than the Europeans at the 1788 era and better suited to this land - unlike Europeans who tried to pretend they were still in Europe.

But of course, we now see the Blue Brunette Spin Doctors and Raven Haired Grey Car Salesmen of Politics are kinda looking a bit short of the 'stick' when it comes to Ranga Red Males and Blonde 'real' White Males. Grin

Each to their own. Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - May 14th, 2019 at 6:51am

I saw abo science yesterday.
This coon was pulling cones in the park and his bong was an old glass beaker. That's abo science....NO?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #167 - May 18th, 2019 at 9:34pm

Bradshaw rock art is in dispute.
Strong evidence for it being 'Pre-Aboriginal' and estimated at 120,000 years ago.
Hominids?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #168 - May 18th, 2019 at 11:30pm

This still got legs?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #169 - May 18th, 2019 at 11:33pm

They didn't even have archery.

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #170 - May 18th, 2019 at 11:35pm

mothra wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 3:26pm:
The_Barnacle wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 12:12pm:
Valkie wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 5:36am:
No science there, no matter how hard the sychophant virtue signallers try.

You do realise that Jasin started this thread as a dog whistle to all the right wing loonies
11 pages later they are still going strong

Does this sort of thing make you feel better about yourselves?

It does. It does make them feel better about themselves. Telling, no?

And your position doesn't make you feel better about yourself?  Telling, no?

It's all about who can score points on someone else - and 'right wing' or not, there was no Aboriginal science... as some 'left wing loonies' seek to suggest there was... and you and Smith etc are no better than some diaphanous 'right wing loonie' when it comes to trying to score points.... nobody has to be 'right wing' at all to know there was no Aboriginal science....

Children... children....   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - May 19th, 2019 at 9:48am

John Smith wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 5:25pm:
Gnads wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 9:19pm:
John Smith wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 9:40am:
Gnads wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 8:49pm:
John Smith wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 2:36pm:
Gordon wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 10:33am:
No animal husbandry

what animal should they have 'farmed'?

Theres more to Animal husbandry than just farming.

not at that level there isn't

What level are you referring to?

Lighting up the bush to flush out the tucker?

the level where you change from nomadic tribe to a grazier tribe.

When was/is that going to happen?

Should the First Fleet have Put off arrival until that had occurred?

You know give them say another 40,000 years to catch up? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2019 at 9:56am by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #172 - May 19th, 2019 at 12:07pm

Mid-Term assignment, due 18th June. 10% of total final mark (we mark hard at Grappler Free U - the REAL U).

Read the following excerpt from -

Blossoms In the Wind - Human Legacies of the Kamikaze , M.G Sheftall.

a. Determine and explain  the underlying factors in generation of a group psyche as described in the excerpt.

b.  Seek similar group psyches occurring today, discover their root causes, expound on those in comparison with that shown by Sheftall as pertaining to pre-WW II Japanese society.

c.  Consider the effect of the same values ascribed to the West by such 'new' groups in the development and continuation of such group psyches - define the group(s) you are considering.

d.  Is the West, therefore, condemned to fight an endless series of wars, due to the group psyches developed as described.....and if so .. what is the level of preparedness, both physically and spiritually, of the West?

"Educated Japanese males of Onishi's generation who had spent their time living and studying in the West - especially America - tended to harbour extreme feelings at both ends of a love-hate continuum toward their former hosts and teachers, ranging from unabashed schoolboy hero worship to utter repulsion fueled by a desperate need to believe in their own racial and cultural superiority.  The emotional packages of most comprised a tortuous Freudian melange of admiration and inferiority complex: a healthy respect for the Westerner's technological prowess, material abundance and sheer physical size; disdain for their shameless materialism, their smug, easy pride, their maddeningly nonchalant tolerance of disorder, their racist immigrant legislation and the woeful history of the American Negro.  Not to mention the poisonous, half-buried memories of patronising cocktail party slights ("Oh, your English is excellent.  Were you taught by missionaries?"), sneering hotel clerks, withering locker room anxiety, and the impotent rage of coming home to see giggling Japanese girls on the arms of strapping white men in the streets of the larger port cities.  Just as everyone tapping pointers on maps in the war rooms of Tokyo and cutting orders for young men to die at the front carried his own personal portfolio of similar psychological baggage regarding Westerners, none of them ever really expected the nation to win its duel to the death with the West - win, that is, in the sense of Japanese troops marching down Pennsylvania Avenue and pitching their tents on the White House lawn.  Nor did they see the war as being pursued primarily for the practical strategic objectives of securing vital industrial resources and fuel.  Seeing it in such simple terms was to confuse means with ends.

The goal, really, had always been, first and foremost, to humble the West - to daub the teacher's face with mud - by kicking the white man out of Asia and bringing about an end, once and for all, win or lose, of what former Prime Minister Konoe had so aptly termed Ango-Saxon global hegemony.  The Caucasian bogeyman - and the unspeakable fear that he might really be the superior being he seemed to think himself - had whispered in the ear and haunted the nightmares of the Japanese psyche for the last ninety years, since Commodore Matthew C Perry's Black Ships first fouled the waters of Uraga Bay, humiliating the nation by forcing it to accommodate to Americans and their insulting demands."

Sela!! All queries to Professor Grappler - only civilised responses will be answered.
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2019 at 12:46pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #173 - May 19th, 2019 at 2:04pm

Gordon wrote on May 18th, 2019 at 11:33pm:
They didn't even have archery.

How can they have had archery?
They couldn't even work out how to lash a rock to a stick.

To invent the bow and arrow would require a quantum leap of science for the aboriginals.
Firstly, working out that a stick bends.
Then lashing a string to said stick........oops that's that stuffed.
Then , in order to have some penetrating mass, a sharp stone needs to be lashed to the end of the arrow.........oops, stuffed again.
Then , in order to give the arrow some accuracy, feathers have to be lashed to the arrow...........oops, stuffed again.

So
Archery would never have been invented

The sharpened sticks by rubbing them on rocks
About the only science they practiced was that they heated the sticks they threw and bent them straight.

Aboriginal science.....oxymoronic

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - May 19th, 2019 at 2:07pm

Gnads wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 9:48am:
John Smith wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 5:25pm:
Gnads wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 9:19pm:
John Smith wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 9:40am:
Gnads wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 8:49pm:
John Smith wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 2:36pm:
Gordon wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 10:33am:
No animal husbandry

what animal should they have 'farmed'?

Theres more to Animal husbandry than just farming.

not at that level there isn't

What level are you referring to?

Lighting up the bush to flush out the tucker?

the level where you change from nomadic tribe to a grazier tribe.

When was/is that going to happen?

Should the First Fleet have Put off arrival until that had occurred?

You know give them say another 40,000 years to catch up? Roll Eyes

do you always struggle to keep up?

It was never going to happen. Without hoofed animals to farm and grain feed for them, no society has ever progressed beyond nomadic.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #175 - May 19th, 2019 at 5:53pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 7th, 2019 at 11:01pm:
Excuse me, they invented a stick.

Scientific, innit.

Well yes, they did. They invented a 'stick' that can come back to them, when they throw it away. They were definitely the most sustainable, stable and most democratic society. Nothing was wasted and thrown away - not even a 'stick'.
Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #176 - May 19th, 2019 at 5:59pm

Btw - the 'nomadic Hunter Gatherer' label was invented by Europeans to 'degrade' the Aboriginal culture which, 'as evidenced' in recent books, was AGRICULTURAL.

You're all blinded by the big LIE taught to you at Schools which was no different to a North Korean propaganda machine that was designed to undermine the Aboriginal culture like Rhodes tried against the Shona/Ndbele in Zimbabwe - but 'failed'.
Difference here, was that the British 'Propaganda machine' worked and with added violence of 'destroying' everything associated with Aboriginal existence here... I guess a nation of Farmers could not compete due to being used to a Peace on Earth, that White People could only dream of.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #177 - May 19th, 2019 at 6:50pm

Jasin wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 5:59pm:
Btw - the 'nomadic Hunter Gatherer' label was invented by Europeans to 'degrade' the Aboriginal culture which, 'as evidenced' in recent books, was AGRICULTURAL.

You're all blinded by the big LIE taught to you at Schools which was no different to a North Korean propaganda machine that was designed to undermine the Aboriginal culture like Rhodes tried against the Shona/Ndbele in Zimbabwe - but 'failed'.
Difference here, was that the British 'Propaganda machine' worked and with added violence of 'destroying' everything associated with Aboriginal existence here... I guess a nation of Farmers could not compete due to being used to a Peace on Earth, that White People could only dream of.

Who is living the lie?

They were nomadic.
There was and still is zero evidence of any agricultural society what so ever.
The only land management they did was to set fore to everything, and only that so they could wander through the ashes and pick up the carcasses.
And as for peace on earth
You have to be kidding.
They led a brutal, primitive and violent existence
And It is carried over to this day

One of the highest demographics of domestic violence and pedophilia.
They can't get together without a fight
And if they weren't drunk all the time they woukd be violent to everyone around them.

These are the facts about the wonderful, peaceful garden of Eden you are trying to convince people of.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #178 - May 19th, 2019 at 6:53pm

Valkie wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 6:50pm:
Jasin wrote on May 19th, 2019 at 5:59pm:

Who is living the lie?

They were nomadic.
There was and still is zero evidence of any agricultural society what so ever.

The only land management they did was to set fore to everything, and only that so they could wander through the ashes and pick up the carcasses.
And as for peace on earth
You have to be kidding.
They led a brutal, primitive and violent existence
And It is carried over to this day

One of the highest demographics of domestic violence and pedophilia.
They can't get together without a fight
And if they weren't drunk all the time they woukd be violent to everyone around them.

These are the facts about the wonderful, peaceful garden of Eden you are trying to convince people of.

I'll start there Valkie.
You're entirely wrong.
You need to get with the times, before you fall behind.
...like Australian Politics.  Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #179 - May 19th, 2019 at 6:56pm

Australian Politics will soon be sentenced for the crime of Murder of an Innocent peoples.
Saying 'sorry' won't be enough.
Soon, no-one will want to be Prime Minister  Wink
(and crucified on the Southern Cross)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
Send Topic Print