Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Good Old Meghan - knew she had it in her... (Read 7484 times)
Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: Good Old Meghan - knew she had it in her...
Reply #90 - May 11th, 2019 at 3:50pm

Aussie wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 3:36pm:
Sure...you have won first prize for assisting/harbouring a real life stalker. Live in denial if you like, but the facts will not change.  You never did have any balls, and you still don't. If you had any standards and balls you would boot her out of the sewer, permanently.  You don't and you won't.  Simple as that.  Now, move on.

On that basis shouldnt you be banned from all forums for stalking Carly, Deepthought, Mattus and IQ.

Wink

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #91 - May 11th, 2019 at 3:59pm

Redmond Neck wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 3:50pm:
Sure...you have won first prize for assisting/harbouring a real life stalker. Live in denial if you like, but the facts will not change.  You never did have any balls, and you still don't. If you had any standards and balls you would boot her out of the sewer, permanently.  You don't and you won't.  Simple as that.  Now, move on.

On that basis shouldnt you be banned from all forums for stalking Carly, Deepthought, Mattus and IQ.

Wink

Don't make up crap.  Carly posted her own details for all to see.  None of the others you name have ever had their personal details posted.  I know exactly who Mattus  is (we have met at his instigation) and I would never ever post what I know.  I know SFA about NOIQ or Deepthought, although he did once give me his bank details to make a payment to him, but I have never recorded them, or posted them.  Now.....move on.  If you want to continue with this, take it to Relationships and let's leave this Thread alone fer fux sake!

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #92 - May 11th, 2019 at 4:10pm

Aussie wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 3:59pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 3:50pm:

Wink

Don't make up crap.  Carly posted her own details for all to see.  None of the others you name have ever had their personal details posted.  I know exactly who Mattus  is (we have met at his instigation) and I would never ever post what I know.  I know SFA about NOIQ or Deepthought, although he did once give me his bank details to make a payment to him, but I have never recorded them, or posted them.  Now.....move on.  If you want to continue with this, take it to Relationships and let's leave this Thread alone fer fux sake!

Stalked was the term!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #93 - May 11th, 2019 at 4:12pm

Not one of them was stalked.  Take this crap to Relationships.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #94 - May 11th, 2019 at 4:13pm

Aussie wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 4:12pm:

Why?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #95 - May 11th, 2019 at 4:24pm

Redmond Neck wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 4:13pm:

Why?

No answer eh?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #96 - May 11th, 2019 at 4:37pm

Redmond Neck wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 4:24pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 4:13pm:

Why?

No answer eh?

Why would you want it over there Mr Control Freak?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - May 11th, 2019 at 9:17pm

Bobby. wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 3:38am:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 12:39am:
Bobby. wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 6:38pm:

... Yeah, but, you know... The whole part about implying a biracial mother (with black ancestry) having a monkey as a child would be enough to put the black community on notice that it is open season on Baker's workplace. Racism these days is considered offensive enough to be used to mitigate an attack on someone.

It's still crazy.

Sorry can't support Baker on this..... it was a joke far too far.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #98 - May 12th, 2019 at 7:15am

Gnads wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 9:17pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 3:38am:

... Yeah, but, you know... The whole part about implying a biracial mother (with black ancestry) having a monkey as a child would be enough to put the black community on notice that it is open season on Baker's workplace. Racism these days is considered offensive enough to be used to mitigate an attack on someone.

It's still crazy.

Sorry can't support Baker on this..... it was a joke far too far.

But the Queen was not amused:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - May 12th, 2019 at 7:36am

I cant believe anyone would find that amusing....cruel YES sick YES..

but amusing....not a chance..

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - May 12th, 2019 at 7:37am

UnSubRocky wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 2:45pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 7:58am:

It just shows that blacks are the racists.

Who depicted the chimp as a black person to begin with?  Who was the first waste of skin to complain?  Some hurt feelings clown.
All it was was typical English humor but the nerds see it as racist. Farrk orrff you parasite humans who act this way. Forever looking for reasons as to why your precious feelings are hurt.. Do the world a favor and throw yourselves off a bridge and let the rest of us get on with living.

I think black people are the most racist people. But it is still not right to depict the child of a biracial black woman (or even a completely black woman) as a monkey. I think the situation was blown out of proportion. A strong reprimand would have been more sufficient. It would have taken months, though, for Baker to recover. No matter how strong his emotional intelligence.

Absolutely. They are programmed to feel hard done by in today's world. Black lives matter is a useful tool for them.

Was the monkey depicting a black baby? I don't believe it was. For starters, if the chimp had a Chicago bulls singlet on, more bling than a jewellery shop, a tupac bandanna,  jeans hanging from the knees and a pair of nike airs on then yeah that is depicting a black arse baby. But that chimp is dressed smartly. Did whites take offence? What about old white men that actually look like chimpanzees?  I know a few,  and they admit they look similar. Nope, those old men probably had a giggle and moved on. Not the racist black carrnt though. No,  their racism comes to surface and they attack.

Same went for that coon gayFL  player that lo o k's like a gorliia. Get over it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - May 12th, 2019 at 7:41am

Captain Caveman wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 7:37am:

Who depicted the chimp as a black person to begin with?  Who was the first waste of skin to complain?  Some hurt feelings clown.
All it was was typical English humor but the nerds see it as racist. Farrk orrff you parasite humans who act this way. Forever looking for reasons as to why your precious feelings are hurt.. Do the world a favor and throw yourselves off a bridge and let the rest of us get on with living.

I think black people are the most racist people. But it is still not right to depict the child of a biracial black woman (or even a completely black woman) as a monkey. I think the situation was blown out of proportion. A strong reprimand would have been more sufficient. It would have taken months, though, for Baker to recover. No matter how strong his emotional intelligence.

Absolutely. They are programmed to feel hard done by in today's world. Black lives matter is a useful tool for them.

Was the monkey depicting a black baby? I don't believe it was. For starters, if the chimp had a Chicago bulls singlet on, more bling than a jewellery shop, a tupac bandanna,  jeans hanging from the knees and a pair of nike airs on then yeah that is depicting a black arse baby. But that chimp is dressed smartly. Did whites take offence? What about old white men that actually look like chimpanzees?  I know a few,  and they admit they look similar. Nope, those old men probably had a giggle and moved on. Not the racist black carrnt though. No,  their racism comes to surface and they attack.

Same went for that coon gayFL  player that lo o k's like a gorliia. Get over it.

you are of course talking about people who cannot hit back..

Megan is African American....if she saw that she would be hurt to the core....what pleasure do people get from being cruel?... Angry Angry

or even thinking its alright. Sad

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #102 - May 12th, 2019 at 7:53am

cods wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 7:36am:
I cant believe anyone would find that amusing....cruel YES sick YES..

but amusing....not a chance..

Cods,
where has all the fun gone?
We have to learn to laugh again.
The bigots are the ones who have the joke on them!

All in the Family - Archie Bunker Meets Sammy Davis.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - May 12th, 2019 at 7:54am

cods wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 7:41am:
Captain Caveman wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 7:37am:

you are of course talking about people who cannot hit back..

Megan is African American....if she saw that she would be hurt to the core....what pleasure do people get from being cruel?... Angry Angry

or even thinking its alright. Sad

I would surmise that she must of had some kind of hunch that a black woman in a British royal family would go down like a dose of barbed wire cornflakes. Expect the banter is what I am saying 

You wanna know who the cruel mongrels of this world are,  drop a kid at school and there is a whole community of cruel little humans messing with each others feelings daily. They grow up but the attitude remains. Kids are cruel.

Is life that bad that everyone has to attack comedy now?  Geez. Get a life ffs.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #104 - May 12th, 2019 at 8:10am

But Meghan Markle is divorced:

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a12655965/trevor-engelson-me...

Long before Meghan Markle said "I do" to Prince Harry, she was married to a film producer and talent manager in Los Angeles named Trevor Engelson.
He and Markle were married for two years.

They reportedly started dating back in 2004, and after seven years together, Markle and Engelson tied the knot in a casual ceremony on September 10, 2011 at the Jamaica Inn in Ocho Rios. However, just two years after getting married, Markle and Engelson quietly separated in August of 2013.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print