Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93
Send Topic Print
Hillary Clinton Is RUNNING AGAIN ! (Read 95400 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Hillary Clinton Is RUNNING AGAIN !
Reply #915 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:19am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 11:00pm:
I know. Just look at the Light's photoshop job of Hillary in her lipstick.

Hubba hubba, no?

Same recycled lies over and over from Light, as usual.

So honourable.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #916 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:49am

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:19am:

Hubba hubba, no?

Same recycled lies over and over from Light, as usual.

So honourable.

He is in thy every breath.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #917 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:57am

Hubba hubba, no?

I think we may agree No - Yes - No.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #918 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:11am

Enjoy the Show

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #919 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:18am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:11am:
Enjoy the Show

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #920 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 9:23am

Dnarever wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:57am:

Hubba hubba, no?

I think we may agree No - Yes - No.

Dear one takes his orders on who to agree with from a HiGhEr source, dear. He does not need our permission to posit, as it were and so forth, which truths on which he shall, in point of fact, and with whom among his beloved brother beings, he shall consent, with full mental acuity and with much love, to agree.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #921 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 9:31am

Quote:
Hillary Clinton Is RUNNING AGAIN !

Yes I hear that she is up to 400 yards every other day.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #922 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 11:42am

Hillary CLinton .. Stunningly Delusional

Trump could have won another 5 states.. 29 Electoral Votes...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #923 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 1:46pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 11:42am:
Hillary CLinton .. Stunningly Delusional

Trump could have won another 5 states.. 29 Electoral Votes...

Your Uncle could have been you Aunty except LGBIT laws were too late for them.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #924 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 5:42pm

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/cnn-legal-analyst-apologizes-for-cove...

CNN legal analyst apologizes for covering the news, hurting Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign

by Becket Adams
| October 21, 2019 06:27 PM
Jeffrey Toobin’s apology this week for covering the Hillary Clinton email scandal is the perfect marriage of high self-regard and subservience to a political party.

I did not think it was possible to combine the two so flawlessly, but that just shows what I know.

The New Yorker staffer and CNN legal analyst expressed remorse Monday for commenting in 2016 on Clinton’s private homebrew email server, going so far as to say that the press's coverage of the FBI’s investigation of the former secretary of state’s mishandling of classified intelligence "very likely lost” her the presidential election.

The Clinton email scandal "is also a story about the news media, about how much time we spent on that, and that's something that I have felt a great deal of personal responsibility for,” Toobin said Monday on CNN. "Because I talked about the emails here at CNN, I wrote about it in the New Yorker, and I think I paid too much attention to them, and I regret that."

He added, "I hope a lesson is learned. I mean, this story turns out to be … a big nothing, and we spent months on it. Hillary Clinton very likely lost the election because of it, and I think I should have been talking about other issues, not about the emails."

It seems like a contradiction to bend one’s knee to a failed presidential candidate while also claiming to possess personally the sort of influence necessary to thwart said presidential candidate’s White House ambitions. Yet here is Toobin doing exactly that, because he is as tone-deaf as he is conceited:

ust so we are all on the same page: Toobin is apologizing for following a major news story because he believes it adversely affected a Democratic candidate.

His remarks Monday come not long after the State Department released the results of a three-year-long investigation that found Clinton’s aides and staffers did not engage in the “systemic” mishandling of classified information. But the inquiry also found that 38 State Department employees committed 91 “security violations involving emails sent to or from Clinton’s private server," Politico reported. In all, the State Department investigation found an estimated 600 security violations that occurred during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state.

For Toobin, however, the big takeaway from the report is that he failed. He failed profession, he failed Clinton, and he failed his apparently massive audience by spending too much time talking about a former secretary of state skirting Freedom of Information Act laws by running work emails through a private server installed in her home bathroom.

“I think I got into the trap of false equivalence during the 2016 campaign,” he told Politico. “Comparing Donald Trump’s record of ethical problems with Hillary’s emails lent a misleading impression. and I have to say, I am determined not to do that again to the extent that I can. I am going to try to look at corruption and ethics issues each on their own rather than trying to create some sort of equivalence that isn’t there.”

He also said in a tweet Monday, “As a journalist, I regret my role in blowing this story out of proportion.”

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #925 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:31pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 5:42pm:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/cnn-legal-analyst-apologizes-for-cove...

CNN legal analyst apologizes for covering the news, hurting Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign

by Becket Adams
Jeffrey Toobin’s apology this week for covering the Hillary Clinton email scandal is the perfect marriage of high self-regard and subservience to a political party.

I did not think it was possible to combine the two so flawlessly, but that just shows what I know.

The New Yorker staffer and CNN legal analyst expressed remorse Monday for commenting in 2016 on Clinton’s private homebrew email server, going so far as to say that the press's coverage of the FBI’s investigation of the former secretary of state’s mishandling of classified intelligence "very likely lost” her the presidential election.

The Clinton email scandal "is also a story about the news media, about how much time we spent on that, and that's something that I have felt a great deal of personal responsibility for,” Toobin said Monday on CNN. "Because I talked about the emails here at CNN, I wrote about it in the New Yorker, and I think I paid too much attention to them, and I regret that."

He added, "I hope a lesson is learned. I mean, this story turns out to be … a big nothing, and we spent months on it. Hillary Clinton very likely lost the election because of it, and I think I should have been talking about other issues, not about the emails."

It seems like a contradiction to bend one’s knee to a failed presidential candidate while also claiming to possess personally the sort of influence necessary to thwart said presidential candidate’s White House ambitions. Yet here is Toobin doing exactly that, because he is as tone-deaf as he is conceited:

ust so we are all on the same page: Toobin is apologizing for following a major news story because he believes it adversely affected a Democratic candidate.

His remarks Monday come not long after the State Department released the results of a three-year-long investigation that found Clinton’s aides and staffers did not engage in the “systemic” mishandling of classified information. But the inquiry also found that 38 State Department employees committed 91 “security violations involving emails sent to or from Clinton’s private server," Politico reported. In all, the State Department investigation found an estimated 600 security violations that occurred during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state.

For Toobin, however, the big takeaway from the report is that he failed. He failed profession, he failed Clinton, and he failed his apparently massive audience by spending too much time talking about a former secretary of state skirting Freedom of Information Act laws by running work emails through a private server installed in her home bathroom.

“I think I got into the trap of false equivalence during the 2016 campaign,” he told Politico. “Comparing Donald Trump’s record of ethical problems with Hillary’s emails lent a misleading impression. and I have to say, I am determined not to do that again to the extent that I can. I am going to try to look at corruption and ethics issues each on their own rather than trying to create some sort of equivalence that isn’t there.”

He also said in a tweet Monday, “As a journalist, I regret my role in blowing this story out of proportion.”

https://i.imgflip.com/3dzl7d.jpg

Quote:
He added, "I hope a lesson is learned. I mean, this story turns out to be … a big nothing, and we spent months on it

Quote:

Yes many were sucked in by this fake news.

Quote:
investigation that found Clinton’s aides and staffers did not engage in the “systemic” mishandling of classified information.

Clinton vindicated.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #926 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:34pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:31pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 5:42pm:

by Becket Adams

https://i.imgflip.com/3dzl7d.jpg

Quote:
He added, "I hope a lesson is learned. I mean, this story turns out to be … a big nothing, and we spent months on it

Quote:

Yes many were sucked in by this fake news.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #927 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 12:22pm

Is there anybody else?  Grin

Quote:
Anxious Democratic Establishment Asks, ‘Is There Anybody Else?’
Party leaders who are fatalistic about Democrats’ chances in 2020 are musing about possible late entrants to the race. Sherrod Brown? Michelle Obama?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/22/us/politics/democratic-candidates-2020.html

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #928 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 12:29pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 12:22pm:

Quote:
Party leaders who are fatalistic about Democrats’ chances in 2020 are musing about possible late entrants to the race. Sherrod Brown? Michelle Obama?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #929 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 1:00pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 12:22pm:

Quote:

Oprah might be a dark horse.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93
Send Topic Print