Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 93
Send Topic Print
Hillary Clinton Is RUNNING AGAIN ! (Read 95948 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hillary Clinton Is RUNNING AGAIN !
Reply #1125 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:32am

Richdude wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 12:31am:
Dnarever wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 7:19pm:
Do the right really think that Hillary is the only person that Trump has a small chance of beating ?

They would save a fortune just in re-using the 2016 fake news.

Lock her up - Hey ? No need to worry she will be dead in 3 months ?

You know that she once in 2013 didn't say that Trump should run because we need people like him ?

Did she or did she not faint at the 9/11 event?

Probably had a bug picked up from one of her satanic "spirit cooking" sessions. No wonder she's called an old witch.

I thought it was syphilis - picked up from all those child sex orgies.

You?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1126 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 7:13pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/hillary-clinton-says-rudy-giuliani-has-...

Hillary Clinton Says Rudy Giuliani Has ‘Been Possessed’ – Suggests His Brain ‘May Have Been Seized by Aliens’ (VIDEO)

by Cristina Laila November 6, 2019 325 Comments

Crooked Hillary Clinton on Tuesday night suggested Rudy Giuliani’s brain may have been seized by aliens.

Hillary has been on a media blitz lately cheering the Soviet-style impeachment hearings and blaming her 2016 election loss on flashing videos that appear and disappear on the dark web.

Now she’s suggesting Rudy Giuliani is possessed by the devil — classic projection.

“What happened? It’s almost like aliens seized his brain,” Hillary said of Giuliani during an appearance on “The Late Show with James Corden.”

“Truly he’s been possessed,” Hillary added.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/latelateshow/status/1191957918305927168

Quote:
The Late Late Show with James Corden

Verified account

@latelateshow
Follow Follow @latelateshow
More
Hillary Clinton is worried Rudy Giuliani may have had his brain seized by aliens 👽

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1127 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 7:15pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1128 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 6:27pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/abc-spike-epstein-story-protect-hillarys-campaign...

Did ABC Spike Epstein Story To Protect Hillary's Campaign? The Time Frames Match

Then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, look at the balloons at the end of the Democratic National Convention at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on July 28, 2016. (Brendan Smialowski / AFP via Getty Images)

By C. Douglas Golden
Published November 7, 2019 at 8:38am
It’s a pretty good sign that Project Veritas has a scoop when even Vox is reporting on it.

Yes, Vox — Ezra Klein’s clearinghouse of all the liberal wonkery that’s fit to print — decided that hot mic video of ABC News reporter and “Good Morning America” co-host Amy Robach discussing her killed interview with Virginia Giuffre, an alleged victim of dead financier and purported serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, was worth covering.

In the video, Robach talked about why the interview got quashed, implying that pressure from the British royal family was to blame. She also reportedly cited pressure from famed lawyer and pundit Alan Dershowitz.

But what about the Clintons? That’s the question that practically suggests itself during the clip.

Robach didn’t mention they were involved, although she said Giuffre, then known as Virginia Roberts, had made allegations against former President Bill Clinton.

No, she didn’t say anything about it — but the timeframes certainly match.

So, if you didn’t catch it, Robach said network higher-ups didn’t want to touch the allegations that Giuffre had made. She blamed this on the fact that Prince Andrew was mentioned and the royals “threatened us a million different ways.”

“I’ve had the story for three years. I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts. We would not put it on the air,” Robach said in the clip, which was from August, according to Business Insider.

Quote:
Do you think ABC News killed off the interview of one of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged victims because of Hillary Clinton's presidential run?
YES - 99% (127 Votes)
NO - 1% (1 Votes)

That dates the video roughly around the time that NPR revealed the existence of the interview.

“At the time, in 2015, Epstein was walking around a free man, comparing his criminal behavior to stealing a bagel,” Giuffre told NPR. “I really wanted a spotlight shone on him and the others who acted with him and enabled his vile and shameless conduct against young girls and young women.”

“I viewed the ABC interview as a potential game-changer,” she added. “Appearing on ABC with its wide viewership would have been the first time for me to speak out against the government for basically looking the other way and to describe the anger and betrayal victims felt.”

According to Giuffre, she was never told why the story wasn’t aired.

In the clip from Project Veritas, Robach said that, originally, the newsworthiness of the story was questioned. Then came the pressure from Buckingham Palace; Giuffre says she was procured for sex with Prince Andrew, among other people.

“We were so afraid we wouldn’t be able to interview Kate [Middleton] and Will [Prince William] that we — that also quashed the story,” Robach said in the clip.

However, the interview was notable in that it mentioned arguably the biggest name in American politics in 2015.

“It was unbelievable what we had. Clinton. We had everything,” Robach said.

“I tried for three years to get it on to no avail, and now it’s all coming out and it’s like these new revelations. And I freaking had all of it. I’m so pissed right now,” she added. “What we had was unreal.”

Clinton was one of the people who rode on Epstein’s plane — which is better known by the moniker “Lolita Express,” and not because Epstein was an acolyte of Nabokov’s.

In addition to the flights, a report from The Daily Beast shortly before Epstein’s death in a Manhattan jail said the financier visited the White House during Clinton’s time there, a fact that would have contradicted the former president’s claim that he had only met Epstein a handful of times, all after he left the presidency.

In the standard-issue denial that followed the Project Veritas video upon its release — in which both ABC News and Robach said the story didn’t meet the network’s editorial standards — the anchor claimed this was merely in reference to Giuffre’s allegation that she had spotted Clinton on Epstein’s infamous private island.

“My comments about Prince Andrew and her allegation that she had seen Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island were in reference to what Virginia Roberts said in that interview in 2015,” she said.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1129 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 6:54pm

NBC: Hillary Clinton Shut Down Pedophile Investigation at State Department (2013)

Hillary Clinton Slams Bernie's Wealth Tax, Medicare for All Ahead of Presidential Run Announcement

« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2019 at 12:02am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #1130 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 12:20am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:32am:
Do the right really think that Hillary is the only person that Trump has a small chance of beating ?

You know that she once in 2013 didn't say that Trump should run because we need people like him ?

Probably had a bug picked up from one of her satanic "spirit cooking" sessions. No wonder she's called an old witch.

You?

Thats a possibility!

She did go to Epstein's pedo island several times or was it just to get the dirt to bribe others?

Who knows? Jeff knew but he committed suicide using suicide proof sheets monitored by cameras that weren't working and guards who were asleep - so didn't hear the screams as he suicided!
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2019 at 12:31am by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #1131 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 7:01am

Richdude wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 12:20am:

You?

Thats a possibility!

She did go to Epstein's pedo island several times or was it just to get the dirt to bribe others?

Who knows? Jeff knew but he committed suicide using suicide proof sheets monitored by cameras that weren't working and guards who were asleep - so didn't hear the screams as he suicided!

Let's use the Trump defence, shall we?

Everything the Clintons did doesn't matter because they were trying to fight corruption.

BOOOM!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1132 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:27am

nothing will stop her , shes running

AUDIO: Clinton LITERALLY Admits That ONLY Hillary Clinton Will Become Democratic Nominee

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1133 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 9:13am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:27am:

http://webarticlesrus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/hillary-Darth-Sidious-2.jpg

AUDIO: Clinton LITERALLY Admits That ONLY Hillary Clinton Will Become Democratic Nominee

He got it right H A Goodman - Here we go Crop circles again ?

Did I ever say that I love this Idiot.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1134 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 9:22am

Dnarever wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 9:13am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:27am:

http://webarticlesrus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/hillary-Darth-Sidious-2.jpg

He got it right H A Goodman - Here we go Crop circles again ?

Did I ever say that I love this Idiot.

so you admit shes running .. or who else will the nominee be ?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1135 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 8:59pm

Hillary Clinton Runs Reverse Psychology Interference for Warren's Bad M4A Pitch

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1136 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 3:35am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/what-did-she-mean-by-this-hillary-clint...

What Did She Mean by This? Hillary Clinton Gives Bizarre Answer When Asked if She Will Run For President in 2020 (VIDEO)

by Cristina Laila November 10, 2019 507 Comments

What did she mean by this?

Crooked Hillary Clinton a few days ago was asked if she was going to run for president…again during an interview with Andrew Ross Sorkin at the New York Times’ “DealBook” conference.

Rather than giving a straight answer, Hillary played coy and gave a bizarre answer — she thinks she is funny, but she isn’t.

“What would it take you to run?” Andrew Ross Sorkin asked Hillary.

“I’m sorry? To run? You know, I’ve always been a very, very slow runner and um I’m embarrassingly slow — I’ve tried to run races and I’m so far behind that I start to walk, acting like that’s what the plan was all the time so I don’t know that I’m going to take up competitive running right now…but I think you’re asking about something else,” Hillary said.

“Well there’s been some teasing and some hinting that maybe you’re sitting in the wings here waiting for some moment,” Sorkin said.

Hillary Clinton went on to whine about the 2016 election and claimed she would have made a great president.

WATCH:

Quote:

Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton
You heard it here first:

Not taking up professional running anytime soon.

1:40 AM - Nov 8, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
6,767 people are talking about this

Bill Clinton fueled rumors of a Hillary 2020 White House run when he said last month while pointing at Hillary, “She may or not ever run for anything, but I can’t legally run for President again.”

Hillary Clinton’s former aide Philippe Reines recently told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that Hillary is leaving the door open for a 2020 run.

“She ran for president because she thought she would be the best president,” Reines said. “If she still thought that now, if she thought she had the best odds of beating Donald Trump, I think she would think about it long and hard.”

Tucker Carlson asked Reines, “She hasn’t foreclosed the possibility?”

“No, she has not” Reines said.

Hillary also teased a 2020 run recently when she tweeted to Trump, “Don’t tempt me. Do your job” in response to Trump’s taunt.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1137 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:28am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/ex-clinton-strategist-hillary-might-sti...

HOLD YOUR BREATH: Ex-Clinton Strategist Says Hillary Might Still Run

by Eric A. Blair November 11, 2019 132 Comments

Will she or won’t she?

Time is running out for Hillary Clinton to jump into the 2020 race, but a former top strategist for the two-time loser says she may still go.

There’s still a couple of days here,” Mark Penn said on “Sunday Morning Futures.” I don’t know whether she’ll look at the Michael Bloomberg thing and say, ‘the field’s too crowded now. I missed my opportunity,’ or the opposite,” he added.

A slew of deadlines are approaching to make it onto ballots across the United States. Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg filed as a Democratic presidential candidate in Alabama on Friday, the last day to do so. New Hampshire and Arkansas’s filing deadlines end this week. The deadlines for Illinois, California, and Texas are a few weeks away, while Ohio and North Carolina deadlines hit before Christmas.

Failure to file means candidates won’t be on the official ballot on November 2020, although voters can still write in their names.

Former vice president Joe Biden had been expected to run away with the Democratic presidential nomination, but has failed to do so. Meanwhile, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who has caught and passed Biden, is seen by many in the party as too liberal to win a general election. Sen. Bernie Sanders has fallen after suffering a heart attack, and all the other candidates are polling in single digits.

Penn said Clinton might be thinking, “‘Wow the field’s weak, I could come in. I could get 165,000 donors, I’m tied with [Joe] Biden in some of these early states…’ There’s still a political logic there for her,” Penn said.

“I think it was political logic,” Penn said earlier in the interview. “Unless this field changed, Biden is a frontrunner, but a weak frontrunner and a lot of the other candidates are too far to the left.”

“I think Michael Bloomberg saw that opportunity and made a pretty intelligent decision,” he added. “For him, it’s now or never in terms of running for president, so why not get in and shake up the Democratic Party,” Penn said.

Trump, meanwhile, said Bloomberg is no threat.

“He’s not going to do well. But I think he’s going to hurt Biden actually, but he doesn’t have the magic to do well,” Trump told reporters on Friday. “Little Michael will fail. He’ll spend a lot of money. He’s got some really big issues. He’s got some personal problems and he’s got a lot of other problems.

“But I know Michael Bloomberg fairly well,” he added. “He will not do very well, and if he did I’d be happy. There is nobody I’d rather run against than little Michael. That I can tell you.”

But Penn said the first two states to cast ballots will determine Bloomberg’s fate.

“Biden’s going to have a test in Iowa and New Hampshire,” he said. “If Biden doesn’t come through that test… that’s going to present a clear field for Bloomberg… If Biden does particularly well in those two states, that might block the Bloomberg effort,” Penn said. “So a lot of pressure is put on the Biden campaign now to deliver in the early states.”

“I think the big question is whether Bloomberg will be put into the debates or not, regardless of his polling numbers,” Penn added. “He needs 165,000 small donors… the Democratic Party says if you don’t have 165,000 small donors, you don’t qualify for the debates, and that is a problem for Michael Bloomberg.”

Bloomberg tops Trump by 6 points in a hypothetical 2020 match-up, according to the Morning Consult/Politico survey released early Sunday.

According to the Nov. 8 poll, “4 percent of Democratic primary voters said the billionaire and former Republican would be their first choice for the party’s nomination to take on Trump next year — placing him above 10 candidates currently in the race,” Morning Consult wrote.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #1138 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 9:42am

If she is running again who will vote for this bitchy evil creature?
Maybe Russian agent Rhino.
Grin

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #1139 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 10:11am

SadKangaroo wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 7:01am:
Richdude wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 12:20am:

You?

Thats a possibility!

Let's use the Trump defence, shall we?

Everything the Clintons did doesn't matter because they were trying to fight corruption.

BOOOM!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/14ceV8wMLIGO6Q/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/mks5DcSGjhQ1a/giphy.gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/606b75b4df41184a05c7fadbc721f4d1/tenor.gif

My post Kangaloonie loonie scores 9 out of 10. Yours however scored 0 out of 10. See the difference!

You're an idiot, an immature fool posting beyond your abilities.

So please just FO and let the grown ups discuss!

Excuse my petulance as my patience grows thin. Please continue Mr Light!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 93
Send Topic Print