Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Oh look! Hizb ut-Tahrir, telling it like it is ! (Read 6304 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Oh look! Hizb ut-Tahrir, telling it like it is !
Apr 29th, 2019 at 6:39pm

Oh look! Hizb ut-Tahrir Australia, telling it like it is !

"Australia: Jihad-linked group teaches rejection of national anthem, diversity and tolerance..."

IMAGE.....

Coz moslems are always HONEST, and up front, about their faith.
Coz, moslems are so proud, of the fact that their religion stands for the values of integrity, justice, peace and ethical conduct.

/sarc off

“...a religion that in reality stands for the values of justice, peace and ethical conduct.”

----- >
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1556454310/0#0

Quote:

Australia: Jihad-linked group teaches rejection of national anthem, diversity and tolerance in conference

By Christine Douglass-Williams on Apr 28, 2019

A community hall conference held in Sydney, Australia by Hizb ut-Tahrir, a well known jihadist organization which has been “campaigning for Sharia law”, discouraged children from singing the national anthem and refused to condemn the Islamic State.

....The event was replete with....the declaration that the national anthem was oppressive to Muslims,
support for the Islamic State, the promotion of amputations for punishments and a full rebuke of diversity, multiculturalism and tolerance.

While all this might sounding shocking to most Westerners, it is not shocking in the least to those who understand that normative Islam is supremacist in doctrine and promotes the doctrine of a world divided in two, between the House of War (Dar al Harb) and the House of Islam (Dar al Islam), where infidel countries are deemed to be ‘houses of war’ that must be brought under subjugation to Islam.

Normative Islam’s decrees are immutable and its laws are an official closed corpus.

Western constitutions and laws are regarded in Islam as inferior to the Islamic sharia; and the doctrine of the Islamic State–although practiced more crudely–is the same Salafi doctrine that governs Saudi Arabia and many Islamic countries.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/04/australia-jihad-linked-group-teaches-rejectio...

QUESTION;
WHAT HAVE WE BEEN TELLING YOU, all along....   ???

What ISLAMIC culture      [really]      represents;

"...a full rebuke of diversity, multiculturalism and tolerance."

Moslems are followers of a religion,       which rejects diversity, multiculturalism and the tolerance of others [i.e. everything and everyone non-ISLAM] !!!
....except as a deceitful pretence,     of accepting such values,     in order to gain admittance to, and then [cultural] acceptance within, nations like Australia.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Re: Oh look! Hizb ut-Tahrir, telling it like it is !
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2019 at 6:43pm

You forgot one more thing:

"... Because everyone knows that Islam is a religion of peace..."

/sarc off

The Progressive President

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2 - Apr 30th, 2019 at 8:13am

Indonesia banned this group. Apparently for "saying whatever they like about Islam". Who knew?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Apr 30th, 2019 at 11:27am

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 30th, 2019 at 8:13am:

Indonesia banned this group.

Apparently for "saying whatever they like about Islam".

Who knew?

What !

I can't believe it gandalf !

Indonesian oppressors!!!    ....how dare they!

Moslems oppressing other moslems.    ....its just wrong.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1410694482/49#49
Quote:

Every moslem ISLAMIC group, is in competition with every other ISLAMIC group.

There have been wars among moslems, since 2 minutes after Mohammed died.

Hamas, ISIS, Taleban and Boko Haram, all proffer themselves to the 'moslem street', individually, as the true expression of ISLAM.

And so do the Saudis, and the Iranians.

The truth is that moslems form alliances, with those they hate, against those they hate even more!!!

ISIS and Al-Qaeda are COMPETITORS for the 'moslem street' !!!!!

The Saudis and Al-Qaeda are COMPETITORS for the 'moslem street' !!!!!

And so it is, with every moslem group.

Even moslem groups resident within Australia, tell us, that they are the true expression of ISLAM.

And if they had the means and the opportunity, those very moslem groups resident within Australia, would be slaughtering each other - AND US.

It is true!           Smiley

WAKE UP.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Apr 30th, 2019 at 1:49pm

Indonesia banned this group. Apparently for "saying whatever they like about Islam". Who knew?

But not for blasphemy? That would be a bit difficult, wouldn't it Gandalf?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 30th, 2019 at 4:39pm

ASIO Director-General testifies before the Legal and Constitutional Affairs Legislation Committee.

Australian jihadists currently in Syria and Iraq:
“ASIO assessed that around 110 Australians are currently in Syria or Iraq and have fought or otherwise supported the Islamic extremist groups.” ASIO DG Duncan Lewis, 24 May 2018, page 100.

Australians killed while involved with jihadist groups in Syria and Iraq:
“At least 78 and possibly as many as 90 Australians have been killed because of their involvement in the conflict.” ASIO DG Duncan Lewis, 24 May 2018, page 100.

Australians subject to travel restrictions:
“Since 2012, around 240 Australian passports have been cancelled or refused and 39 Australian passports have been suspended on ASIO’s recommendation in relation to Syria and Iraq.” ASIO DG Duncan Lewis, 24 May 2018, page 100.

Total number of Australians who traveled and joined jihadist groups in Syria and Iraq during the conflict:
“Since 2012, around 220 Australians have travelled to Syria/Iraq to join the conflict. Although unable to further breakdown these figures for security reasons, ASIO notes that as the conflict continues, fewer individuals are successfully entering the conflict zone.” ASIO DG Duncan Lewis, 27 February 2018.

muslims are 2.6% of our population yet they are responsible for a massive 220 people going overseas to join an islamic terror group.

islam is the problem, nothing more nothing less.

How long do we have to wait before muslims take responsibility for the multitude of depraved evil in their qur'an?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - May 1st, 2019 at 8:26am

freediver wrote on Apr 30th, 2019 at 1:49pm:

Is this you qualifying your previous statement that Indonesian Islamists can say whatever they want about Islam?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - May 2nd, 2019 at 12:36pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 1st, 2019 at 8:26am:

Is this you qualifying your previous statement that Indonesian Islamists can say whatever they want about Islam?

Sure. I would add "without getting charged with blasphemy". I expect I did the first time round.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - May 2nd, 2019 at 2:50pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 12:36pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 1st, 2019 at 8:26am:

Sure. I would add "without getting charged with blasphemy". I expect I did the first time round.

Grin

You tried to claim that Islamists can never be gaoled for expressing their views on Islam, even when that amounted to hate speech - becacuse if they did that would be tantamount to challenging their version of Islam - which totally couldn't be done.

Nice try though.

FD: Islamists getting gaoled for saying what they like about Islam, doesn't disprove the fact that Islamists are allowed to say what they like about Islam - ummm.. because they were gaoled for hate speech, not blasphemy

Cheesy Cheesy

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - May 2nd, 2019 at 7:06pm

Quote:
You tried to claim that Islamists can never be gaoled for expressing their views on Islam, even when that amounted to hate speech

Can you quote me?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - May 2nd, 2019 at 7:55pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 7:06pm:
Can you quote me?

"Islamists in Indonesia can say whatever they want about Islam" (or words to the effect).

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - May 2nd, 2019 at 8:37pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 7:55pm:
freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 7:06pm:
Can you quote me?

"Islamists in Indonesia can say whatever they want about Islam" (or words to the effect).

Grin

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #12 - May 3rd, 2019 at 11:45am

I know, laughable thing to say in hindsight eh FD?

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - May 3rd, 2019 at 12:02pm

Here you go FD, the full quote:

freediver wrote on Feb 22nd, 2019 at 9:49am:
You seem completely oblivious to what is going on here Gandalf. Islamic extremists in Indonesia can say whatever they want. People who offer progressive interpretations of Islam get put in jail, very publicly. The government is transparently steering debate about Islam in Indonesia towards the extreme, and you are cheering them on.

The reality:

- Indonesia extremists are routinely charged and gaoled for what they say about Islam - under the charge of "hate speech".
- Islamist groups including Hizbut tahrir are banned for what they say about Islam
- The government therefore is transparently steering debate about Islam in Indonesia away from the extreme

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 3rd, 2019 at 2:46pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 3rd, 2019 at 12:02pm:
Here you go FD, the full quote:

freediver wrote on Feb 22nd, 2019 at 9:49am:
You seem completely oblivious to what is going on here Gandalf. Islamic extremists in Indonesia can say whatever they want. People who offer progressive interpretations of Islam get put in jail, very publicly. The government is transparently steering debate about Islam in Indonesia towards the extreme, and you are cheering them on.

The reality:

- Indonesia extremists are routinely charged and gaoled for what they say about Islam - under the charge of "hate speech".
- Islamist groups including Hizbut tahrir are banned for what they say about Islam
- The government therefore is transparently steering debate about Islam in Indonesia away from the extreme

Moslems, are they? I blame Islam.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print