Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Busting the Anzac myth (Read 3814 times)
Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Re: Busting the Anzac myth
Reply #45 - May 3rd, 2019 at 6:31am

Brian Ross wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 4:58pm:
Spatchcock wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 3:31pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 1:59pm:
Spatchcock wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 12:46am:
Jasin wrote on Apr 29th, 2019 at 11:29pm:
God you talk Turd Brian.v Roll Eyes
But you have my vote - as this place needs somebody like you to reflect what Australian Military is all about.  Grin

Posers who pretend they are war heroes but spent their time counting stores in a warehouse because they were too chickenshit to face the enemy?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really crack me up, little chicken.  I went where I was sent by the Army.  I once was an infantry man until I cracked up my knee in a motorcycle accident.  Unlike you, I have never denigrated another service person's military life.   Little chicken, you are exactly what you claim you hate about Australian life so much.  Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground.  It is where you belong.    Roll Eyes

If you've never denigrated another service member you were never in the infantry. That is all the infantry do.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, just won't learn will you, little chicken?  You just keep on digging your hole deeper and deeper.   You remind me of a digger I knew on my IET Course as an Infantryman.   We were told to dig down to "Stage 3" defences.   Stage 3 is three foot six inches deep (ie approximately 1 metre).   He dug down to about 5 feet and was still going when he was told to stop by the platoon sergeant.    Roll Eyes

Brian you are full of poo.

You have gone from:

Blanket counter extraordinaire

To:

Masters of PhD from ADFA

To:

Living across the road from Vietnam veterans and serving with different Vietnam veterans in the Army

To:

Collaborating with the official Australian war historian for Afghanistan

To:

Being in the infantry

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #46 - May 3rd, 2019 at 1:07pm

Spatchcock wrote on May 3rd, 2019 at 6:31am:
Brian Ross wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 4:58pm:
Spatchcock wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 3:31pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 1:59pm:
Spatchcock wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 12:46am:
Jasin wrote on Apr 29th, 2019 at 11:29pm:
God you talk Turd Brian.v Roll Eyes
But you have my vote - as this place needs somebody like you to reflect what Australian Military is all about.  Grin

Posers who pretend they are war heroes but spent their time counting stores in a warehouse because they were too chickenshit to face the enemy?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really crack me up, little chicken.  I went where I was sent by the Army.  I once was an infantry man until I cracked up my knee in a motorcycle accident.  Unlike you, I have never denigrated another service person's military life.   Little chicken, you are exactly what you claim you hate about Australian life so much.  Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground.  It is where you belong.    Roll Eyes

If you've never denigrated another service member you were never in the infantry. That is all the infantry do.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, just won't learn will you, little chicken?  You just keep on digging your hole deeper and deeper.   You remind me of a digger I knew on my IET Course as an Infantryman.   We were told to dig down to "Stage 3" defences.   Stage 3 is three foot six inches deep (ie approximately 1 metre).   He dug down to about 5 feet and was still going when he was told to stop by the platoon sergeant.    Roll Eyes

Brian you are full of poo.

You have gone from:

Blanket counter extraordinaire

To:

Masters of PhD from ADFA

To:

Living across the road from Vietnam veterans and serving with different Vietnam veterans in the Army

To:

Collaborating with the official Australian war historian for Afghanistan

To:

Being in the infantry

Appears you don't like that I refuse to hide my light under a bushel, little chicken.  Tough.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 3rd, 2019 at 2:36pm

You. Are. A. Liar. You. Stupid. Astronaut.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #48 - May 3rd, 2019 at 4:15pm

Spatchcock wrote on May 3rd, 2019 at 2:36pm:
You. Are. A. Liar. You. Stupid. Astronaut.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  How old did you say you were?   12?  'cause you're acting like a 12 year old, little chicken.  Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground where you can roll in the mud all day long.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 3rd, 2019 at 5:17pm

Okay. Back to the youth.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #50 - May 4th, 2019 at 5:56pm

Spatchcock wrote on May 3rd, 2019 at 5:17pm:
Okay. Back to the youth.

I think you left out an operative word there, little chicken.  It was the word "my" between the words "the" and "youth".   Have fun.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 4th, 2019 at 6:25pm

As opposed to the dinosaurs.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print