Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How many Ozpolitic hate propagandists are paid? (Read 604 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
How many Ozpolitic hate propagandists are paid?
Apr 25th, 2019 at 4:56pm

That would be interesting to find out.

I don't believe Yadda and his ilk hate of their own free will.

https://www.thenation.com/article/sugar-mama-anti-muslim-hate/

Quote:
The Sugar Mama of Anti-Muslim Hate
Philanthropist Nina Rosenwald has used her millions to cement the alliance between the pro-Israel lobby and the Islamophobic fringe.
By Max Blumenthal JUNE 14, 2012

In late April, Geert Wilders arrived in New York City to tell his quixotic tale to a rapt American audience. The far-right Dutch Party of Freedom leader—perhaps the world’s most prominent anti-Muslim populist—was poised to release Marked for Death: Islam’s War Against the West and Me, a memoir just out from Regnery, the right-wing US publishing house, in which he recounts his courageous efforts to stop the “Islamicization” of Europe. On his US tour, Wilders proudly portrayed himself as a man on the run—a round-the-clock security detail guarding him against radical Muslims whose violent passions he had supposedly inflamed by his truth-telling—and as a man on the rise: the exodus of his party from the governing coalition had forced new elections in the Netherlands, throwing the country’s ossified establishment into chaos.

Upon Wilders’s arrival in New York, a little-known think tank called the Gatestone Institute rolled out the red carpet for him. On April 30, before a select crowd that according to Gatestone’s website had paid $10,000 a head, he held forth on the persecution he had endured during his recent trial for incitement to hatred and discrimination. “This charade that happened in the Netherlands for the last few years could not have happened in your great country,” Wilders said in his speech. Then he cut to the heart of his appeal: “Islam is primarily a dangerous ideology rather than a religion. This is the truth. This violent ideology wants to impose Islamic Sharia law on the whole world, including us—the Kafirs, the non-Muslims…. Islam is the largest threat to freedom which the world is currently facing.”

Some Dutch liberals have branded him a demagogue who summons the ghosts of Europe’s dark past, but Wilders counters the accusation by assiduously cultivating Jewish support. He quotes Zionist forefather Theodor Herzl and boasts of his more than forty trips to Israel, where he once toiled on a rural kibbutz. Wilders, in fact, has made a special friend of right-wing Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman. In Wilders’s world, the Jewish state represents Fort Apache on the frontiers of the war against the barbarians threatening Western civilization. “Mothers in the West can sleep safely because Israeli mothers at night worry about their sons in the army,” he told the Gatestone Institute. “Their fight is our fight. We should support it.”

At the April event, Wilders’s seamless fusion of anti-Muslim bombast and pro-Israel cant was gratefully received by the Gatestone Institute’s founder and director, Nina Rosenwald, whom he acknowledged at the top of his jeremiad as another of his good friends. An heiress to the Sears Roebuck fortune, Rosenwald spreads her millions through the William Rosenwald Family Fund, a nonprofit foundation named for her father, a famed Jewish philanthropist who created the United Jewish Appeal in 1939. His daughter’s focus is more explicitly political. According to a report by the Center for American Progress titled “Fear Inc.,” Rosenwald and her sister Elizabeth Varet, who also directs the family foundation, have donated more than $2.8 million since 2000 to “organizations that fan the flames of Islamophobia.”

Besides funding a Who’s Who of anti-Muslim outfits, Rosenwald has served on the board of AIPAC, the central arm of America’s Israel lobby, and holds leadership roles in a host of mainstream pro-Israel organizations. As groups like AIPAC lead the charge for a US military strike on the Islamic Republic of Iran, threatening to turn apocalyptic visions of civilizational warfare into catastrophic reality, Rosenwald’s wealth has fueled a rapidly emerging alliance between the pro-Israel mainstream and the Islamophobic fringe. (In 2003 alone the Rosenwald Family Fund donated well over half of its $1.6 million in total contributions to pro-Israel and Islamophobic organizations.) This alliance serves to sanitize and legitimize professional anti-Muslim bigots like Wilders, allowing their ideas to mingle easily with those of neoconservative foreign policy heavyweights intent on promoting the appearance of a convergence between US and Israeli interests by invoking the specter of a common “Islamofascist” enemy. ...
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:06pm by Laugh till you cry »  

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How many Ozpolitic hate propagandists are paid?
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:04pm

Look in the mirror and ask yourself that question.

You fit the hate propagandist description well.

Mind you wouldn't be worth paying.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:06pm

I write all my hate speeches for free!

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:08pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:06pm:

That just labels Bobbi as a cheap hack, unprofessional, and a nutter with nothing better to spend his time on.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:09pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:04pm:

Gnads and his ilk get information for free from the back of public toilet doors.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:10pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:09pm:

Gnads and his ilk get information for free from the back of public toilet doors.

Very repetitious ... do you have early onset?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:18pm

Hey Hanna [my Mossad handler],

Are you getting this ?

It is a laugh, isn't it ?

Hey Hanna,

How about a bonus at the end of this month ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:26pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:08pm:

That just labels Bobbi as a cheap hack, unprofessional, and a nutter with nothing better to spend his time on.

Quiet or I'll call you tinted.  Grin

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 6:43pm

That was an interesting little read, LTYC

it prompted me to log on

And confirms my suspicions

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 6:48pm

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 6:57pm

Shaddup, you - or I'll come round yer 'ouse and rip yer bloody arms orf... and I will, too!

Meantime in /Sri Lanka, latest news says that The Darwin Effect is in full swing with the families of ISLAMIC suicide bombers who kill hundreds and injured hundreds more... the wife of one, pregnant, blew herself up and the kids... what a relief to know those kids won't grow up to be suicide bombers....

Proves that Darwin Effect works wonders with stupid adherents to Islam, eh?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 6:58pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:10pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:09pm:

Very repetitious ... do you have early onset?

Nah - it's a lifetime burden he carries...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:18pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 6:48pm:

https://i.imgur.com/mYtwVE2.gif

Grin Grin Grin

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print