Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Suicide bomber studied in Australia (Read 1753 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Suicide bomber studied in Australia
Reply #30 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 6:31pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 6:08pm:
Yadda, do you support the concept of pre-emptive warfare?

In every case, in some? What does the question really mean? Do you?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 6:43pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 24th, 2019 at 9:48pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 24th, 2019 at 9:43pm:
cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2019 at 6:59pm:
do you think thats important gordy?

Im am sorry to hear that...

maybe he read ozpol and realised how much he was hated....

As soon as I read the OP heading and when I opened it and read Gordy first comments I wondered what Cods would say to that....

Grin and I wasn't disappointed.....

"maybe he read OzPol and realised how much he was hated".

For mercys sake what load bollocks.

I can assure you Cods that he hated you and very non Muslim much much more than any invective toward Muslims expressed here....

and I doubt he had ever heard of OzPol.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And I guarantee ASIO will be enquiring about what mosque he went to while he was here.

Was he radicalized here or did he radicalize others?

lets hope so if they are doing their job... it was over 10 years ago...he also studied in England...

I personally dont think that important...had it been last year   yes...he comes from a well off family......

middle class  or whatever it is there.... so not deprived   just full of hate and revenge....

as we can see it doesnt take many of them to destroy so many lives......

I cant even begin to think what would motivate them to do what they do.....its more than brain washing...

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #32 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:03pm

If it means knocking off the Mad Mussos before they get a chance.. fine...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #33 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:14pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 6:31pm:

I'm talking about in general.

The reason why I'm asking this question is because some have argued that the Prophet Muhammad's campaigns were examples of pre-emptive warfare.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #34 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:15pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:03pm:

So, when Muhammad attacked Jews and pagans, was he doing it before they got a chance??

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 11:08pm

He should be studied in a psychiatric institution after being embalmed...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 11:09pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:15pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:03pm:

So, when Muhammad attacked Jews and pagans, was he doing it before they got a chance??

You mean briganding across the bled and capturing peaceful to0wns and then beheading 800 Jews?

I only specified Mad Mussos...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #37 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 11:31pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:14pm:

The reason why I'm asking this question is because some have argued that the Prophet Muhammad's campaigns were examples of pre-emptive warfare.

Ugg. He spread his toxicity by the sword. Europe was not coming to get him, it had enough of it's own problems. He and his followers went forth. There was no defense involved when he moved out of Arabia. They were wars of conquest. Islam was the aggressor once they moved out of Mohland and even within.. Islam has never been a religion of peace. The peace of Islam is subjugation.

I do think preemptive war is justifiable under certain circumstances. Just as I have preemptively dealt with people that posed a threat where it was not going to go well if I didn't. Beating people up just because they might pose a threat in the future, nope.  Imminent threat, maybe.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2019 at 11:42pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Apr 26th, 2019 at 1:02pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 11:31pm:

Ugg. He spread his toxicity by the sword. Europe was not coming to get him, it had enough of it's own problems. He and his followers went forth. There was no defense involved when he moved out of Arabia. They were wars of conquest. Islam was the aggressor once they moved out of Mohland and even within.. Islam has never been a religion of peace. The peace of Islam is subjugation.

I do think preemptive war is justifiable under certain circumstances. Just as I have preemptively dealt with people that posed a threat where it was not going to go well if I didn't. Beating people up just because they might pose a threat in the future, nope.  Imminent threat, maybe.

KILL THEM.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #39 - Apr 28th, 2019 at 6:01pm

Muhammad was trying to establish a state in which Muslims would be safe and free to practise their religion according to their own principles. In order to achieve this, he had to develop unified political entity so this could happen. This required him to establish a degree of territory and resources, which involved 'going forth'.

Don't forget that in the final Surah (Surah 5), Muhammad had unified the Arabian peninsula and had stated that 'he had perfected their religion'. So, technically at the time of his death, the territorial extent of Islam was sufficient to protect the Islamic community. Further expansion of Islam was actually un-Islamic according to this logic. Expansion of Islam beyond Arabian borders is essentially stating that Islam wasn't perfect at the time of Muhammad's death.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 28th, 2019 at 9:27pm

Should be studied in the Smithsonian.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 28th, 2019 at 9:35pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 28th, 2019 at 6:01pm:

Muhammad was trying to establish a state in which Muslims would be safe and free to practise their religion according to their own principles. In order to achieve this, he had to develop unified political entity so this could happen. This required him to establish a degree of territory and resources, which involved 'going forth'.

Don't forget that in the final Surah (Surah 5), Muhammad had unified the Arabian peninsula and had stated that 'he had perfected their religion'. So, technically at the time of his death, the territorial extent of Islam was sufficient to protect the Islamic community. Further expansion of Islam was actually un-Islamic according to this logic. Expansion of Islam beyond Arabian borders is essentially stating that Islam wasn't perfect at the time of Muhammad's death.

What a pack of mealy-mouthed crap.  If he seriously wanted to establish a safe haven for Islamic worship, where was there any need to continually seek to extend the domination of Islam?  Because in 'seeking a safe haven for Islam' he was persecuting and converting by the sword other groups and continually seeking to extend his territory, and was thus generating for himself more and more 'muslims' in need of a safe place, even if they didn't want to be Muslims?

The men killed, the women enslaved as sex servants and child bearers... you call that establishing a 'safe haven'?

That's like a bully saying he was only seeking to defend himself by attacking others...

Something wrong with your head, boy....

Your argument shows the clear need to shrink Islam back into its original borders, due to its blatant persecution of countless other groups.  If Islam left the rest of the world alone, it would have nothing to fear.... but by perpetuating its own offenses into other areas and groups, it is creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Of course others are going to hit back.... it's inevitable.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print