No    
  2 (25.0%)
Anyone who thinks so should be investigated    
  2 (25.0%)

Total votes: 8
« Last Modified by: rhino on: Apr 30th, 2019 at 11:17pm »

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print
Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims. (Read 26234 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims.
Reply #390 - May 13th, 2019 at 8:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 7:32pm:
freediver wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 6:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 1:57pm:
freediver wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 9:25pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 6:07pm:
freediver wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 2:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 2:07pm:
freediver wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 8:04am:
Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 10:56pm:
Frank wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 6:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 5:41pm:
freediver wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 3:24pm:
Gee thanks Brian. Who would have thought that Muslims can have children?

I am sure you and your fellow Islamophobes dislike them doing that, hey, Freediver?    Roll Eyes

What's the difference between Islamophobia and Individualophobia, Bwian?
The ideology and any particular believer of it?

I think the only intellectually and psychologically rational response to Islam is to resist it, at the very least be weary of it - and to CRITICALLY examine it.  That little word, 'critically',  gives you the shivers, Bwian.  A critical examination  - and (the horror!!) rejection - of Islam send you into an apoplexy of convulsive virtue-signalling.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  I have no qualms at all of anyone being critical of Islam.  However, those criticisms should be based upon reality, not Islamophobic fantasies.  If you applied an equal measure of critical examination to Christianity, I don't doubt you'd be seen as a Christianophobe, Soren.  The problem is, you don't.  You instead choose to persecute Muslims because you refuse to even understand their religion.  You would prefer to merely display your hatred and your desire to well, cesterate them all, right?   Roll Eyes

No-one is seen as a Christianophobe.

Really?  Yet I have frequently in this forum been called one, FD.  Does that make the people who called me wrong?  Really?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am sure you have, but only as a way of mocking the incredibly stupid things you post.

Ah, so they didn't mean what they said, FD?  Interesting.   Roll Eyes

They are not genuine whiners in the sense that people who use the term Islamophobe are. They use the term to mock you or highlight how idiotic it is to demand special treatment for one religion.

Really?  They are it seems to any casual observers to be actually whinging and whining about only one religion, FD.   In their whinges and whining they make no effort to differentiate the moderate from the exteme, the Terrorists from the law abiding.  Muslims are not demanding special treatement, they want equal treatment.   They want their religion to be accorded the same respect that Christianity is, nothing more.   You, however take that to mean they want more than Christianity presently receives.  Could it be because you are an Islamophobe?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Christianity is mocked mercilessly. Muslims want special treatment for Islam. The respect it gets should have nothing to do with how much respect Christianity gets. It deserves far less, but gets more, due to the constant whining about Islamophobia, and the very real threat of death for mocking it. The very notion that it deserves equal respect to some other religion just because it also claims to be a religion is but one example of the infinite demands for special treatment made for Islam.

It might have escaped you, FD, but 1.6 billion people believe in Islam which makes it the second largest religion in the world.   It deserves the same respect that Christianity gets from Government and from the MSM.   You may believe otherwise but Muslims get angry when their religion is mocked, just as some Christians do, when Christianity is mocked.    Roll Eyes

No religions "deserves" respect, certainly not on the basis of number of followers, particularly when that is achieved by rape evangelism and beheading apostates.

You claim to be critical of religion in general, but toss that out the window for Islam. The hypocrisy drips from your every post.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #391 - May 13th, 2019 at 9:03pm

Islam wants to subjugate.
It doesnt want to coexist, it demands submission. That's  what jihad is about, that's  what the Koran and Mohammed are about.
Submit to Islam. That's all there is to Islam.

Well, fvkc that.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #392 - May 13th, 2019 at 9:59pm

freediver wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 8:28pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 7:32pm:
freediver wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 6:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 1:57pm:
freediver wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 9:25pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 6:07pm:
freediver wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 2:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 2:07pm:
freediver wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 8:04am:
Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 10:56pm:
Frank wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 6:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 5:41pm:
freediver wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 3:24pm:
Gee thanks Brian. Who would have thought that Muslims can have children?

I am sure you and your fellow Islamophobes dislike them doing that, hey, Freediver?    Roll Eyes

What's the difference between Islamophobia and Individualophobia, Bwian?
The ideology and any particular believer of it?

I think the only intellectually and psychologically rational response to Islam is to resist it, at the very least be weary of it - and to CRITICALLY examine it.  That little word, 'critically',  gives you the shivers, Bwian.  A critical examination  - and (the horror!!) rejection - of Islam send you into an apoplexy of convulsive virtue-signalling.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  I have no qualms at all of anyone being critical of Islam.  However, those criticisms should be based upon reality, not Islamophobic fantasies.  If you applied an equal measure of critical examination to Christianity, I don't doubt you'd be seen as a Christianophobe, Soren.  The problem is, you don't.  You instead choose to persecute Muslims because you refuse to even understand their religion.  You would prefer to merely display your hatred and your desire to well, cesterate them all, right?   Roll Eyes

No-one is seen as a Christianophobe.

Really?  Yet I have frequently in this forum been called one, FD.  Does that make the people who called me wrong?  Really?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am sure you have, but only as a way of mocking the incredibly stupid things you post.

Ah, so they didn't mean what they said, FD?  Interesting.   Roll Eyes

They are not genuine whiners in the sense that people who use the term Islamophobe are. They use the term to mock you or highlight how idiotic it is to demand special treatment for one religion.

Really?  They are it seems to any casual observers to be actually whinging and whining about only one religion, FD.   In their whinges and whining they make no effort to differentiate the moderate from the exteme, the Terrorists from the law abiding.  Muslims are not demanding special treatement, they want equal treatment.   They want their religion to be accorded the same respect that Christianity is, nothing more.   You, however take that to mean they want more than Christianity presently receives.  Could it be because you are an Islamophobe?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Christianity is mocked mercilessly. Muslims want special treatment for Islam. The respect it gets should have nothing to do with how much respect Christianity gets. It deserves far less, but gets more, due to the constant whining about Islamophobia, and the very real threat of death for mocking it. The very notion that it deserves equal respect to some other religion just because it also claims to be a religion is but one example of the infinite demands for special treatment made for Islam.

It might have escaped you, FD, but 1.6 billion people believe in Islam which makes it the second largest religion in the world.   It deserves the same respect that Christianity gets from Government and from the MSM.   You may believe otherwise but Muslims get angry when their religion is mocked, just as some Christians do, when Christianity is mocked.    Roll Eyes

No religions "deserves" respect, certainly not on the basis of number of followers, particularly when that is achieved by rape evangelism and beheading apostates.

You claim to be critical of religion in general, but toss that out the window for Islam. The hypocrisy drips from your every post.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Really?  Oh, poor, poor, Freediver.   Are you offended that someone believes that Islam should be given a fair deal?   Numbers do command respect - a fact of life.  Something however, you refuse to accept.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #393 - May 14th, 2019 at 10:16am

freediver wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 8:26pm:
I am making a claim that is impossible to prove but trivial to disprove - if it is wrong.

To you it literally can't be disproved FD. You have actually revealed this in your response to my question whether or not you would accept a muslim's rejection of genocide. What did you say? You said they would be weasel words and in any case justifying genocide. What was glaringly missing from your answer was any acknowledgement whatsoever that they could ever be actually rejecting genocide. So lets just be honest here. I could post a video of a muslim saying "I don't support genocide" and you will spin it as justifying genocide, and rhetorically ask "ah, but are they rejecting Muhammad??". Lets not pretend otherwise FD.

In any case you still don't understand burden of proof.

You state it as fact, therefore if it is impossible to prove, it is wrong by default.

There was a very simple solution to this - you just had to say something like "Many muslims would probably support genocide because..." or "it is logical that muslims should support genocide (although thats obviously not necessarily the case)" - or even putting a question mark at the end. But just casually throwing it out there as an unquestioned fact - "all muslims support genocide (no ifs, no buts)", you instantly put the burden of proof on yourself. And therefore, you can't simply justify such a baseless statement by this ridiculous argument that its actually incumbent upon me to disprove it.

freediver wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 8:26pm:
Note I am not suggesting you make it up. I am suggesting you find an actual real life Muslim who does not support genocide.

I gave you one, and you sneer and jeer and dress it up as an innocent question - in typical FD fashion. Yes it was unbecoming of me to bring my family into it, but the blanket smearing you are doing is also unbecoming, and you should do better. The point I badly expressed should still be obvious: how many 3 year olds do you know support genocide? How many 3 year old muslims do you think there are? Its just absurd and demeaning, and I won't partake in this game. Like I said, the burden of proof is on you, not me. If you had been a little less (deliberately) insulting in the way you frame what could have been a legitimate question ("shouldn't muslims support genocide?"), I might have indulged you. But I will not dignify the incredibly offensive notion that genocide supporting should be deemed the default position of muslims, and that this is unquestioned truth until such time as I can present one who is not. If you tell me you can't see how absurd and offensive that is, and deliberately offensive, then I would say you are lying.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #394 - May 14th, 2019 at 10:19am

Frank wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 9:03pm:
It doesnt want to coexist, it demands submission. That's  what jihad is about, that's  what the Koran and Mohammed are about.

Well, fvkc that.

absolutely, never ever, on stilts.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #395 - May 14th, 2019 at 3:00pm

Sahih Muslim Book 41 Hadith 6985

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him;

Sahih al-Bukhari Book 56 Hadith 791

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!' "

Both of these are part and parcel of islams' holy writings, teaching that muhammad told the muslims that the day will come when they will annihalate the Jews.

The unintelligent muslim cretins actually believe that stones will talk to them in those days of genocide against the Jews.

The extremist muslims don't back away from these teachings they revel in them, while the moderates lie and make excuses for this proof of the perverted death cult doctrine of islam.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #396 - May 14th, 2019 at 7:41pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 10:19am:

Well, fvkc that.

Read the Koran, bozo. But you won't. Never ever. On stilts.

You have signed up to an oppressive, sinister creed. You have signed up to Moloch.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #397 - May 14th, 2019 at 8:52pm

Frank wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 7:41pm:

Well, fvkc that.

You have signed up to an oppressive, sinister creed. You have signed up to Moloch

The old boy's onto you, G. He once read the first two pages of the Holy Quran. He said it was a frightful old bore, understandably.

The old boy, you see, reads Kraut and some English. Arabic's still a bit of a mystery to him, the poor thing. He's a jolly NASBer.

He'll learn Pakistani eventually.

You?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #398 - May 14th, 2019 at 9:01pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 8:52pm:

Well, fvkc that.

You have signed up to an oppressive, sinister creed. You have signed up to Moloch

The old boy's onto you, G. He once read the first two pages of the Holy Quran. He said it was a frightful old bore, understandably.

The old boy, you see, reads Kraut and some English. Arabic's still a bit of a mystery to him, the poor thing. He's a jolly NASBer.

You?

Clap hands, here comes Paki
Clap hands, good time Paki,
Clap hands, her comes Paki now.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #399 - May 14th, 2019 at 9:46pm

Frank wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 9:01pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 8:52pm:

Well, fvkc that.

You?

Clap hands, here comes Paki
Clap hands, good time Paki,
Clap hands, her comes Paki now.

That'll win the multicultural dance contest for shure, old chap.

Rich tapestry, innit.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #400 - May 15th, 2019 at 7:54am

Anning has recognised that , if you are an independant senator, all attention is good attention.

you want to be on the extremes because , as people become increasingly tribal, they will vibe with the most extreme.

so if you are a member of PETA and you want to progress, you want to be the most extreme

and if you are a green senator, you want to be the most extreme and outrageous.
SHY would have a bigger following then other green senators.

and if you are going up against multiculturalism (and plenty of people are) then you want to be the one who gets the most eyeballs.

anning getting egged might make the left smirk but it may well get him enough extra votes to get him over the line.
if SHY got egged, would her green voters be less likely to vote for her?
hardly.

i wouldnt be surprised if Anning got egged by a stooge who was his nephew and was a supporter.
if i was anning, i would pay someone to egg me every day.
i would pay someone to put a few rounds thru my front door.

its all about eyeballs now .
the fantasy entertainment industrial complex

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #401 - May 15th, 2019 at 8:07am

Annings latest slogan,, "want a Muslim neighbor, vote Labor" with a picture of a muslim family with a dozen or so kids.

Anning is going straight for the jugular and thanks to eggboy he now has a platform.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #402 - May 17th, 2019 at 6:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 9:59pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Really?  Oh, poor, poor, Freediver.   Are you offended that someone believes that Islam should be given a fair deal?   Numbers do command respect - a fact of life.  Something however, you refuse to accept.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Ask this question, cat-frightetingly idiotic Bwian, when  when Islam gives a 'fair deal' to the infidels.

Until then  - which is when hell freezes over - keep quiet about your bottomless idiocy.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #403 - May 17th, 2019 at 11:15pm

Frank wrote on May 17th, 2019 at 6:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 9:59pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Ask this question, cat-frightetingly idiotic Bwian, when  when Islam gives a 'fair deal' to the infidels.

Until then  - which is when hell freezes over - keep quiet about your bottomless idiocy.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Rolling deep into your private patch of mud at the little kiddies' playground, hey, Soren?  Enjoy yourself.  Your Islamophobia really does need treatment - badly.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print