No    
  2 (25.0%)
Anyone who thinks so should be investigated    
  2 (25.0%)

Total votes: 8
« Last Modified by: rhino on: Apr 30th, 2019 at 11:17pm »

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print
Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims. (Read 25737 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims.
Reply #360 - May 11th, 2019 at 10:56pm

Frank wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 6:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 5:41pm:
freediver wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 3:24pm:
Gee thanks Brian. Who would have thought that Muslims can have children?

I am sure you and your fellow Islamophobes dislike them doing that, hey, Freediver?    Roll Eyes

What's the difference between Islamophobia and Individualophobia, Bwian?
The ideology and any particular believer of it?

I think the only intellectually and psychologically rational response to Islam is to resist it, at the very least be weary of it - and to CRITICALLY examine it.  That little word, 'critically',  gives you the shivers, Bwian.  A critical examination  - and (the horror!!) rejection - of Islam send you into an apoplexy of convulsive virtue-signalling.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  I have no qualms at all of anyone being critical of Islam.  However, those criticisms should be based upon reality, not Islamophobic fantasies.  If you applied an equal measure of critical examination to Christianity, I don't doubt you'd be seen as a Christianophobe, Soren.  The problem is, you don't.  You instead choose to persecute Muslims because you refuse to even understand their religion.  You would prefer to merely display your hatred and your desire to well, cesterate them all, right?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #361 - May 12th, 2019 at 8:04am

Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 10:56pm:

I am sure you and your fellow Islamophobes dislike them doing that, hey, Freediver?    Roll Eyes

I think the only intellectually and psychologically rational response to Islam is to resist it, at the very least be weary of it - and to CRITICALLY examine it.  That little word, 'critically',  gives you the shivers, Bwian.  A critical examination  - and (the horror!!) rejection - of Islam send you into an apoplexy of convulsive virtue-signalling.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  I have no qualms at all of anyone being critical of Islam.  However, those criticisms should be based upon reality, not Islamophobic fantasies.  If you applied an equal measure of critical examination to Christianity, I don't doubt you'd be seen as a Christianophobe, Soren.  The problem is, you don't.  You instead choose to persecute Muslims because you refuse to even understand their religion.  You would prefer to merely display your hatred and your desire to well, cesterate them all, right?   Roll Eyes

No-one is seen as a Christianophobe. The word only exists for Islam, because Islam demands special treatment. What any other religious groups is expected to tolerate in the name of free speech or simply being civilised, sends Muslims apeshit, and brings out the apologists whining about how unfair it is.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #362 - May 12th, 2019 at 11:49am

We hear so often about Muslims as victims of abuse in the West and combatants in the Arab Spring’s fight against tyranny. But, in fact, a wholly different kind of war is underway—an unrecognized battle costing thousands of lives.
Christians are being killed in the Islamic world because of their religion. It is a rising genocide that ought to provoke global alarm.

https://www.newsweek.com/ayaan-hirsi-alithe-global-war-christians-muslim-world-6...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #363 - May 12th, 2019 at 2:07pm

freediver wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 8:04am:

No-one is seen as a Christianophobe.

Really?  Yet I have frequently in this forum been called one, FD.  Does that make the people who called me wrong?  Really?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #364 - May 12th, 2019 at 2:10pm

Frank wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 11:49am:
We hear so often about Muslims as victims of abuse in the West and combatants in the Arab Spring’s fight against tyranny. But, in fact, a wholly different kind of war is underway—an unrecognized battle costing thousands of lives.
Christians are being killed in the Islamic world because of their religion. It is a rising genocide that ought to provoke global alarm.

https://www.newsweek.com/ayaan-hirsi-alithe-global-war-christians-muslim-world-6...

Don't worry -
Trump is starting anew war against Islam right now:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1557617484/0#0

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #365 - May 12th, 2019 at 2:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 2:07pm:

Really?  Yet I have frequently in this forum been called one, FD.  Does that make the people who called me wrong?  Really?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am sure you have, but only as a way of mocking the incredibly stupid things you post.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #366 - May 12th, 2019 at 6:07pm

freediver wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 2:13pm:

I am sure you have, but only as a way of mocking the incredibly stupid things you post.

Ah, so they didn't mean what they said, FD?  Interesting.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #367 - May 12th, 2019 at 6:37pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 6:07pm:

You are mocked for being incredibly idiotic.

Any PC ~phobia is a made-up nonsense word. Islamophobia is a opportunistic - like most things about Muslims - attempt to get on the victimhood bandwagon. Being an opportunist yourself who knows none the better, you are banging on about Islamophobia so tendentiously that an Muslim would be ashamed to imitate you for fear of being - yes, mocked.

Christians are actually murdered by Muslims all across the Islamic world. But farting in the general direction of Muslims is your concern above all else, well ahead of all the Islamic murders. To that you are blind and deaf.   You are siding with the Islamists because some Christian brothers clipped you around your empty-headed ears 100 years ago. And now you are all supercilious, mail-order qualified hair-splitting shill for Islam.

Talk about psychic deformity.

« Last Edit: May 12th, 2019 at 6:42pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #368 - May 12th, 2019 at 9:25pm

They are not genuine whiners in the sense that people who use the term Islamophobe are. They use the term to mock you or highlight how idiotic it is to demand special treatment for one religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #369 - May 12th, 2019 at 10:28pm

Frank wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 6:37pm:

You are mocked for being incredibly idiotic.

Gee, really?  I'd never have guessed, Soren.   I am surprised.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Any PC ~phobia is a made-up nonsense word. Islamophobia is a opportunistic - like most things about Muslims - attempt to get on the victimhood bandwagon. Being an opportunist yourself who knows none the better, you are banging on about Islamophobia so tendentiously that an Muslim would be ashamed to imitate you for fear of being - yes, mocked.

Christians are actually murdered by Muslims all across the Islamic world. But farting in the general direction of Muslims is your concern above all else, well ahead of all the Islamic murders. To that you are blind and deaf.   You are siding with the Islamists because some Christian brothers clipped you around your empty-headed ears 100 years ago. And now you are all supercilious, mail-order qualified hair-splitting shill for Islam.

Talk about psychic deformity.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Reaching deep into your bucket of mud tonight, aren't you?   Oh, well, off, back to your little kiddies' playground where you can play with your little friends to your heart's content.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #370 - May 13th, 2019 at 10:55am

Where's Mormor?

Wo bist sie, Mormor?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #371 - May 13th, 2019 at 1:57pm

freediver wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 9:25pm:

They are not genuine whiners in the sense that people who use the term Islamophobe are. They use the term to mock you or highlight how idiotic it is to demand special treatment for one religion.

Really?  They are it seems to any casual observers to be actually whinging and whining about only one religion, FD.   In their whinges and whining they make no effort to differentiate the moderate from the exteme, the Terrorists from the law abiding.  Muslims are not demanding special treatement, they want equal treatment.   They want their religion to be accorded the same respect that Christianity is, nothing more.   You, however take that to mean they want more than Christianity presently receives.  Could it be because you are an Islamophobe?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #372 - May 13th, 2019 at 3:21pm

freediver wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 6:44pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 2:49pm:
freediver wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 6:48pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 3:06pm:
freediver wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 12:38pm:
Gandalf are Nazis violent even if they do not act violently?

I mean they advocate and support violence. Whether that means they partake in violence themselves, or cheer on their fellow nazis who do. Either way violence is a nazi's modus operandi, and they absolutely support it 100%.

Can you expand on this acknowledgement of people (presumably including muslims) who "exhibit all sorts of moral flexibility", and how it fits in with your insistence that absolutely 100% of muslims, men women and children are of one mind in their unquestioning support of genocide?

Why do you think that muslims can so flagrantly disobey what you believe is the commands in Quranic chapter 9 and elsewhere and be "peace loving muslims", but cannot possibly give any leeway in the whole "must support Muhammad" thing and reject genocide?

It's called hypocrisy Gandalf. It was ISIS policy to target the hypocrits for death first, before the Jews. The Quran itself has plenty of rants against the hypocrits.

What "commands" are you referring to?

Can you clarify that you are retracting this statement?

Quote:
Nazis are 100% racist and violent.

They are 100% racist and 100% support violence. Apologies I wasn't clear the first time.

And what you are saying now is that muslims can not only be 'morally flexible', but also hypocrits on doctrine. Presumably you say all this while maintaining that 100% of muslims, men women and children, will absolutely never ever always support genocide. Can you confirm this?

I've never met a Muslim who doesn't support genocide. Have you?

Even your work buddies who you had beers with?

Funny claim to make FD after you specifically said you avoided the topic with them.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #373 - May 13th, 2019 at 3:31pm

Bump for FD:

I mean they advocate and support violence. Whether that means they partake in violence themselves, or cheer on their fellow nazis who do. Either way violence is a nazi's modus operandi, and they absolutely support it 100%.

Can you expand on this acknowledgement of people (presumably including muslims) who "exhibit all sorts of moral flexibility", and how it fits in with your insistence that absolutely 100% of muslims, men women and children are of one mind in their unquestioning support of genocide?

Why do you think that muslims can so flagrantly disobey what you believe is the commands in Quranic chapter 9 and elsewhere and be "peace loving muslims", but cannot possibly give any leeway in the whole "must support Muhammad" thing and reject genocide?

It's called hypocrisy Gandalf. It was ISIS policy to target the hypocrits for death first, before the Jews. The Quran itself has plenty of rants against the hypocrits.

Quote:

They are 100% racist and 100% support violence. Apologies I wasn't clear the first time.

And what you are saying now is that muslims can not only be 'morally flexible', but also hypocrits on doctrine. Presumably you say all this while maintaining that 100% of muslims, men women and children, will absolutely never ever always support genocide. Can you confirm this?

FD can you confirm that you think muslims can "exhibit all sorts of moral flexibility" and be hypocrits on Islamic doctrine, but never ever on the issue of supporting genocide - not a single man woman or child in the entire 1.5 billion population of muslims?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #374 - May 13th, 2019 at 4:21pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
Bump for FD:

Quote:

FD can you confirm that you think muslims can "exhibit all sorts of moral flexibility" and be hypocrits on Islamic doctrine, but never ever on the issue of supporting genocide - not a single man woman or child in the entire 1.5 billion population of muslims?

I think we can, G. Moh was a Muselman. Moh killed those Jews.

Ipso facto, Muslims support genocide.

Easy. Scientific, innit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print