Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print
What do your dreams mean? (Read 17054 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What do your dreams mean?
Reply #90 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:41am

I knew this thread would be subject to the usual trashing

And why portray Peccary as a guy when it's been revealed he's a woman

the others are socks

probably only a small handful of genuine-OneID posters in the whole joint

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #91 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:42am

PZ547 wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:30am:
The dreams you remember when you wake up is the dream you were having when you awakened

Precognitive dreams have a different 'feel'

If you want to remember more of your dreams, it's said to eat chick peas in the  hours before sleeping

If I lay on my back to sleep - crypt style. I'm always mostly guarranteed to have a 'nightmare' or some 'intense' dream of something to be dreaded.

Sleeping on the side is good for the brain - it allows the brain to leak out unwanted waste fluid, into the ears (Ear Wax). It takes a long time to get rid of this brain waste, so staying on one side is a 'no brainer'  Cheesy

Sleeping alone is different than sleeping with someone else.
With Reboot, Emma, Agnes, Mistress Nicole, Neferti, Black Orchid, Cods, Lisa Jones, Miranda in my bed as well. Well, there was no more room for me to dream. My brain was working over-time to just keep my body alive after that night. Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:45am

Jasin wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:42am:
The dreams you remember when you wake up is the dream you were having when you awakened

If you want to remember more of your dreams, it's said to eat chick peas in the  hours before sleeping

If I lay on my back to sleep - crypt style. I'm always mostly guarranteed to have a 'nightmare' or some 'intense' dream of something to be dreaded.

Sleeping on the side is good for the brain - it allows the brain to leak out unwanted waste fluid, into the ears (Ear Wax). It takes a long time to get rid of this brain waste, so staying on one side is a 'no brainer'  Cheesy

With Reboot, Emma, Agnes, Mistress Nicole, Neferti, Black Orchid, Cods, Lisa Jones, Miranda in my bed as well. Well, there was no more room for me to dream. My brain was working over-time to just keep my body alive after that night. Cheesy

Test your nerve

Sleep with your feet hanging over the end of the bed. Mid way from ankle to knee extended over the edge

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #93 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:52am

PZ547 wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:45am:

Test your nerve

Sleep with your feet hanging over the end of the bed. Mid way from ankle to knee extended over the edge

great idea PZ.. also

align your bed to a nth south geometry .. some nights sleep with your head at the north , some at the south , observe subtle differences .. also

before sleep , send waves of loving energy from your heart upwards to source , asking for a specific healing or guidance in your life

on alternate different nights ,

try sending waves of energy from your heart to the center of the earth asking for guidance send healing to mother earth also ask for it..

record your findings here .. yet either way be at peace

in love and light !!
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2019 at 10:33am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #94 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:58am

many blessings ,

laying on the back I have found is the best way to sleep to conduct spiritual work .. do not cross legs

lay totally relaxed palms facing down

allow body to sink deeep into mattress while breathing deeply at first then at an even rhythm ,

visualize feel sense and acknowledge a golden white or diamond white light within your heart centre , it is there look deep

as a thought or mind chatter enters your awareness dissolve it and go deeper into the heart ..

repeat repeat repeat ,

expand this white light to saturate your whole entire physical body

then turn up the light to a blinding most powerful WHITE LIGHT ViBraTion Pulsating energy ..

then begin to apply this LIGHT unto that which you need help with in your life

you will have no more nightmares as the demons will be running from you ..

all this amazing transformative light is from within , yet either way do what you think is best

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:04am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #95 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:02am

I'll try a bit of that and let you know how it goes.
I had another 'wettie' dream last night.
Mind you, I did watch Aquaman earlier. A very artistic movie.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:03am

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:52am:

Test your nerve

great idea PZ.. also

align your bed to a nth south geometry .. some nights sleep with your head at the north , some at the south , observe subtle differences .. also

before sleep , send waves of loving energy from your heart upwards to source , asking for a specific healing or guidance in your life

then try sending waves of energy from your heart to the center of the earth asking for guidance send healing to mother earth also ask for it..

in love and light !!

Thanks, Light

but no, bad idea, according to those who've done it.  Something about feet extended over the bed seems to be an invitation to lesser entities.  I've no intention of trying it

As to realigning the bed --- Sydney properties with big enough bedrooms for that are in the multi-million dollar range.  I'd have to remove the walls in order to align north-south -- either that or sleep in the garden.  Anyway, I deliberately block as much as I can.  Computer use/abuse kills much of the psychic flow, I've found

I always check in with source, though

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:06am

Jasin wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:02am:
I'll try a bit of that and let you know how it goes.
I had another 'wettie' dream last night.
Mind you, I did watch Aquaman earlier. A very artistic movie.

I had a good wet one
Water dogs.  They breathed under water from the look of them.  Kelpie type dogs.  Very playful, although they saw me and didn't appreciate my presence from the expression on their faces. It was enjoyable for me, though.  It was just an ordinary dream

No, don't try sleeping with your feet over the edge.  Not good, apparently.  I have never tried it and shouldn't have mentioned it

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #98 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:08am

PZ547 wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:03am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:52am:

Test your nerve

great idea PZ.. also

then try sending waves of energy from your heart to the center of the earth asking for guidance send healing to mother earth also ask for it..

in love and light !!

Thanks, Light

but no, bad idea, according to those who've done it.  1. Something about feet extended over the bed seems to be an invitation to lesser entities.  I've no intention of trying it

2.As to realigning the bed --- Sydney properties with big enough bedrooms for that are in the multi-million dollar range.  I'd have to remove the walls in order to align north-south -- either that or sleep in the garden.  Anyway, I deliberately block as much as I can.  Computer use/abuse kills much of the psychic flow, I've found

I always check in with source, though 

1. I would not bother with such a venture, as it sounds much like the way you describe it to be ..

2. I have found this technique to be MOST beneficial for alignment in many aspects ..

if you do ever have the opportunity ( buy a small cheap compass ) maybe try it sometime ?

always check in with source yes , you remember and it is good - : )

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:15am

Portuguese Water Dogs.
They 'dive' down with you after fish.
The only type of Dog that goes 'underwater' with any real enthusiasm and effect.

Sleeping in the Bush is the best. Even outback, under a desert night sky is awesome. Something about being asleep in an environment that isn't 'walled' and boxed in like a coffin.
I think the sleep inside walls/roof (coffin) is different to sleep and dreams of being in a sleeping bag on a raised bed frame out under the stars - so many many stars out there.

The Stars of the Milky Way out there in the outback are like an ejaculation of sperm searching the night sky for that big bright glowing Egg (the Sun).

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #100 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:49am

PZ547 wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:41am:

the others are socks

Grin Grin

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:54am

Captain Nemo wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:49am:

the others are socks

Grin Grin

got it

Grin

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #102 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:57am

PZ547 wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:54am:
Captain Nemo wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:49am:

the others are socks

Grin Grin

got it

Grin

Well, I apologise, you do get satire!  Cool

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 9:10am

Jasin wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:15am:
Portuguese Water Dogs.
They 'dive' down with you after fish.
The only type of Dog that goes 'underwater' with any real enthusiasm and effect.

Sleeping in the Bush is the best. Even outback, under a desert night sky is awesome. Something about being asleep in an environment that isn't 'walled' and boxed in like a coffin.
I think the sleep inside walls/roof (coffin) is different to sleep and dreams of being in a sleeping bag on a raised bed frame out under the stars - so many many stars out there.

The Stars of the Milky Way out there in the outback are like an ejaculation of sperm searching the night sky for that big bright glowing Egg (the Sun).

Had never heard of Portuguese water-dogs before -- glad I have

Agree about the wall-free and walled sleep as I believe most would.  We're not that distanced from nature.  If the chit hit the fan, it wouldn't take us long to return to it. Then it would be dancing around bonfires, rituals, potatoes baking in the embers, star gazing …

and ne'er do wells would quickly be put to the sword -- and maybe roasted

wouldn't be bad at all

here's to the future  Smiley

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 11:28am

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:58am:

many blessings ,

laying on the back I have found is the best way to sleep to conduct spiritual work .. do not cross legs

lay totally relaxed palms facing down

allow body to sink deeep into mattress while breathing deeply at first then at an even rhythm ,

visualize feel sense and acknowledge a golden white or diamond white light within your heart centre , it is there look deep

as a thought or mind chatter enters your awareness dissolve it and go deeper into the heart ..

repeat repeat repeat ,

https://media.tenor.com/images/82f3dbb267eac8f8cc544f99bc867c38/tenor.gif

expand this white light to saturate your whole entire physical body

then turn up the light to a blinding most powerful WHITE LIGHT ViBraTion Pulsating energy ..

then begin to apply this LIGHT unto that which you need help with in your life

you will have no more nightmares as the demons will be running from you ..

all this amazing transformative light is from within , yet either way do what you think is best

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Light, it's interesting the difference in perspective we have in regards to dreams. I don't perceive spirituality at all; rather boring old psychology.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print