FD, train your dogs! (Read 3431 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: FD, train your dogs!
Reply #15 - Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:26pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:21pm:
Couple of issues there Setanta.

1.  Where did Mr Smith tell you he intended to ignore it?  I do hope it was not in a PM.

2.  Yes you did admonish FD 'half way' through Mr Smith's  most recent ban at your hands for breaching that Rule, but that was not the first time you did it.  You well knew that FD was defying a Rule you were banning a Member (one you don't like) for and you did it twice.  Go and look in the Logs.  The record will be there.

3.  When you fart, is it perfume?

(Late edit)

4.  I am looking after my MRB as I see fit just and exactly as FD's Rules allow me to.  If you don't like that.....take the highway.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #16 - Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:29pm

1.  Where did Mr Smith tell you he intended to ignore it?  I do hope it was not in a PM.

2.  Yes you did admonish FD 'half way' through Mr Smith's  most recent ban at your hands for breaching that Rule, but that was not the first time you did it.  You well knew that FD was defying a Rule you were banning a Member (one you don't like) for and you did it twice.  Go and look in the Logs.  The record will be there.

No it wasn't via PM.

Would you like to find out if it's perfume Aussie? Bury your nose and take in the sweet aroma? I'll see if I can save a wet one for you, eau de colon..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:34pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:29pm:

No it wasn't via PM.

Would you like to find out if it's perfume Aussie? Bury your nose and take in the sweet aroma? I'll see if I can save a wet one for you, eau de colon..

Link?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:35pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:09pm:
The rule had been explained multiple times and he chose to ignore it, told me he intended to ignore it as he did not recognise it as a rule. Stuff all to do with FD breaking it.

I told you that based on FD's actions, he didn't agree that it was a rule. As it's his forum, he makes the rules, not you. I then told you that based on that, I would keep posting as I do and that you don't get to make up crap based on a whim.

It seems that although a little slow, you have finally agreed with my conclusion. The only reason it took you so long is because of you're an egotistical wanker who wanted to prove what a tough guy you were because you could ban people.

Now tell me choo choo, why is it that even after you had your sook and after FD showed you up for a liar, you still didn't lift my ban? Was that your integrity at play again?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:37pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:29pm:
No it wasn't via PM.

are you sure about that? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:41pm

You whining few need to go look after your own board rather than make demands here.

this thread was directed at FD, not at you. In the hope that he might put an end to the crappy moderation on here. I know it might be difficult for you to see that but the giveaway is in the thread title.

You decided to come and play here. If you don't like the 'whining' you can always stay out of threads that are so obviously directed at someone else.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2019 at 7:41pm:
You whining few need to go look after your own board rather than make demands here.

this thread was directed at FD, not at you. In the hope that he might put an end to the crappy moderation on here. I know it might be difficult for you to see that but the giveaway is in the thread title.

You decided to come and play here. If you don't like the 'whining' you can always stay out of threads that are so obviously directed at someone else.

Fine, I will. Have fun talking to yourself.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 22nd, 2019 at 7:18pm

Thanks for adapting the rules so it's fair, Setanta ...  Smiley

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print