Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Another Islamophobe attacks... (Read 13339 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Another Islamophobe attacks...
Reply #15 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 3:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 9th, 2019 at 3:14pm:
Johnnie wrote on Apr 9th, 2019 at 3:06pm:
What are they going to charge him with!

Intimidation and dangerous driving, of course.

Hooliganism.
God damn hoons.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 3:56pm

freediver wrote on Apr 8th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
According to Muslims like Gandalf, most anti-Muslim violence is committed by Muslims.

After Christchurch, that's now changed, FD.

What did you think of that?

You didn't say.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:03pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:10pm

moses wrote on Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:03pm:

Well then, seeing as you put it like that, there's only one thing to do: terrorise Muslim children having a picnic in the park.

Keep up the good work, moses   Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:21pm

Nek minnit!

"According to recent FBI data, white supremacists in the US have committed far more killings than members of groups like Al Qaeda and Daesh."

Far-right violence now a bigger threat to the US than Daesh and Al Qaeda

"According to the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, 71 percent of killings related to extremism have been committed by white supremacists between 2008 and 2017, while extremists related to groups like Al Qaeda, are responsible for 26 percent of fatal violence.

“White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since September 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist,” wrote Janet Reitman, the author of Inside Scientology, The Story of America's Most Secretive Religion, who is also working on a book concerning the rise of the far right in post-9/11 America."

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:22pm

Quote:
Well then, seeing as you put it like that, there's only one thing to do: terrorise Muslim children having a picnic in the park.

for the umpteenth time:

No physical violence is never the answer to ideological terrorism.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:27pm

I reiterate:

muslims have carried out more than 34843 terrorists attacks since September/11/2001.

In the last 30 days alone there were 98 Islamic attacks in 22 countries, in which 502 people were killed and 427 injured.

Can some leftard kindly give us the figures relating to the number of deaths caused by non muslim violence around the globe?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:34pm

Jacinda is flying over to console these poor poor Muslims.
Hooliganism against Muslims is not tolerated.

muslim_001.png (109 KB | 26 )
muslim_001.png

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #23 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:35pm

moses wrote on Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:27pm:

I reiterate:

muslims have carried out more than 34843 terrorists attacks since September/11/2001.

In the last 30 days alone there were 98 Islamic attacks in 22 countries, in which 502 people were killed and 427 injured.

Can some leftard kindly give us the figures relating to the number of deaths caused by non muslim violence around the globe?

Come on moses!!!!

You know that    those Lutherans    are no better!

Huh

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #24 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:41pm

moses wrote on Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:27pm:

I reiterate:

moses,

At the bottom of that current list....

A girl is injured when two suicide bombers detonate prematurely during an attempt to kill church-goers.

....its a tragedy i tell ya.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:21pm:

Nek minnit!

"According to recent FBI data, white supremacists in the US have committed far more killings than members of groups like Al Qaeda and Daesh."

Far-right violence now a bigger threat to the US than Daesh and Al Qaeda

"According to the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, 71 percent of killings related to extremism have been committed by white supremacists between 2008 and 2017, while extremists related to groups like Al Qaeda, are responsible for 26 percent of fatal violence.

“White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since September 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist,” wrote Janet Reitman, the author of Inside Scientology, The Story of America's Most Secretive Religion, who is also working on a book concerning the rise of the far right in post-9/11 America."
What a load of rubbish.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 7:03pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 9th, 2019 at 3:56pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 8th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
According to Muslims like Gandalf, most anti-Muslim violence is committed by Muslims.

After Christchurch, that's now changed, FD. 

No it hasn't. The Muslims have a pretty big head start.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 7:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 8th, 2019 at 10:38pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 8th, 2019 at 8:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 8th, 2019 at 1:45pm:
NSW man charged over alleged anti-Muslim attack on picnicking family - just exercising his "freedom of speech", I take it?

Interesting comment at the end of the report though...  Roll Eyes

Every day Muslims murder people because of Allah and the Koran.

Every blue moon someone shouts at Muslims.

Dickheads like you come out and pretend it's the same thing or worse than the murders for Allah.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Letting your imagination run wild again, Soren? Really?  I think you need some time back in the little kiddies' playground where you're allowed to roll in the mud all day long, to your heart's content.   Roll Eyes

You stupid, pearl-clutching old pissy aunt!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Today’s Chatterbox is brought to you by former $346,250 per year Race Discrimination Commissioner Tim Soutphommasane, who yesterday blamed “certain politicians and media” for an alleged anti-Muslim hate crime south of Sydney.

Tim Soutphommasane
What a terrible experience this must have been for the family targeted. Such violent conduct doesn’t happen in a vacuum: for too long, certain politicians and media have been fomenting anti-Muslim hate. Hope it is met with the full force of the law https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/apr/08/nsw-man-arrested-over-alleged-anti-muslim-attack-on-family …
1:28 PM - Apr 8, 2019
Twitter

NSW man arrested over alleged anti-Muslim attack on family
Police allege man verbally abused picnicking group and drove circles around them

The court report cited by Boynamedsoup didn’t name the accused or provide any background. But later reports did. The accused is a 43-year-old homeless man of Nigerian heritage who had an interesting request for the magistrate:

Yusuf asked the magistrate if Legal Aid could be taken off his case because they "have never represented me properly".

"I feel discriminated against," Yusuf said via video link.

"I'm a black man, I'm a Muslim and I don't think he [the solicitor] likes me at all.”

Over to you, Sooperdooperskippyrooter. Are you still sticking to your claim that “certain politicians and media” were responsible?

You are just like Soupy Tim, Bwian. Risible.
Sorry - Wisible.

Your pea-brain is clouded by the fog of 'up-to-date' PC victimhood spray of shite that gets into every crevice of your life: your eyes, your speech,what's left of your mind.

You can snap out of it, Bwian, you can regain your dignity. It's not too late. Wash of the PC shite and think for yourself, not for the 'do I look PC enough if I strike this attitude' kids.

Reclaim your life, Bwian, the little that is left of it. Don't do into the sunset as a frikken insufferable PC robot. That's not a way to bee or to be remembered.

« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2019 at 7:32pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 7:46pm

moses wrote on Apr 9th, 2019 at 4:22pm:
Quote:

for the umpteenth time:

No physical violence is never the answer to ideological terrorism.

Yet you're acting like an apologist for what was essentially Terrorism of innocent Muslims having a picnic, Moses.    How unsurprising...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 7:51pm

Frank wrote on Apr 9th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 8th, 2019 at 10:38pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 8th, 2019 at 8:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 8th, 2019 at 1:45pm:
NSW man charged over alleged anti-Muslim attack on picnicking family - just exercising his "freedom of speech", I take it?

Interesting comment at the end of the report though...  Roll Eyes

Every day Muslims murder people because of Allah and the Koran.

Every blue moon someone shouts at Muslims.

Dickheads like you come out and pretend it's the same thing or worse than the murders for Allah.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Letting your imagination run wild again, Soren? Really?  I think you need some time back in the little kiddies' playground where you're allowed to roll in the mud all day long, to your heart's content.   Roll Eyes

You stupid, pearl-clutching old pissy aunt!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Today’s Chatterbox is brought to you by former $346,250 per year Race Discrimination Commissioner Tim Soutphommasane, who yesterday blamed “certain politicians and media” for an alleged anti-Muslim hate crime south of Sydney.

Tim Soutphommasane
What a terrible experience this must have been for the family targeted. Such violent conduct doesn’t happen in a vacuum: for too long, certain politicians and media have been fomenting anti-Muslim hate. Hope it is met with the full force of the law https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/apr/08/nsw-man-arrested-over-alleged-anti-muslim-attack-on-family …
1:28 PM - Apr 8, 2019
Twitter

NSW man arrested over alleged anti-Muslim attack on family
Police allege man verbally abused picnicking group and drove circles around them

The court report cited by Boynamedsoup didn’t name the accused or provide any background. But later reports did. The accused is a 43-year-old homeless man of Nigerian heritage who had an interesting request for the magistrate:

Yusuf asked the magistrate if Legal Aid could be taken off his case because they "have never represented me properly".

"I feel discriminated against," Yusuf said via video link.

"I'm a black man, I'm a Muslim and I don't think he [the solicitor] likes me at all.”

Over to you, Sooperdooperskippyrooter. Are you still sticking to your claim that “certain politicians and media” were responsible?

You are just like Soupy Tim, Bwian. Risible.
Sorry - Wisible.

Your pea-brain is clouded by the fog of 'up-to-date' PC victimhood spray of shite that gets into every crevice of your life: your eyes, your speech,what's left of your mind.

You can snap out of it, Bwian, you can regain your dignity. It's not too late. Wash of the PC shite and think for yourself, not for the 'do I look PC enough if I strike this attitude' kids.

Reclaim your life, Bwian, the little that is left of it. Don't do into the sunset as a frikken insufferable PC robot. That's not a way to bee or to be remembered.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  We always know when you've lost a debate you automatically resort to ad hominem insults.   Tsk, tsk, look, I don't know why you waste our time and torture the electrons this way.   I think you need to trot along, back to the little kiddies' playground.  You'll enjoy rolling in the mud with all your childish mates, OK?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Send Topic Print