Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Re: 5G Should we Care ?
Reply #45 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:23am

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 7th, 2019 at 7:41am:
well this is interesting ,

Brussels Banns 5G

Some years ago France banned wifi in schools up to age 12 and that was only 3G/4G. Wifi can only be used if it's required for a particular lesson then it must be switched off.

The Bible is our charter - David Ben-Gurion

Genesis 15:18 : To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the River Euphrates.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #46 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:34am

I am a published and widely cited scientist on the biological effects of electromagnetic fields and speak internationally on this topic. I am particularly expert in how wireless radiation impacts the electrical systems in our bodies. I have published 7 studies showing there exists exquisite sensitivity to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) in the voltage sensor in each cell, such that the force impacting our cells at
the voltage sensor has massive impact on the biology on the cells of our bodies.

Please access my 90 page, seven chapter document on EMF effects, how they are produced in the body and the corruption of the international science.

In summary, then, 5G is predicted to be particularly dangerous for each of four different reasons:

1. The extraordinarily high numbers of antennae that are planned.

2.The very high energy outputs which will be used to ensure penetration.

3.The extraordinarily high pulsation levels.

4.The apparent high level interactions of the 5G frequency on charged groups presumably including the voltage sensor charged groups.

We have with 5G strong suspicions of similar or much more severe risk of effects documented elsewhere in this document. We have no biological safety testing of genuine 5G radiation. Therefore, we have no risk analysis or risk management because we have no risk assessment whatsoever on 5G. So here we have Dr. Vinciūnas arguing that the request for precautionary principle application is premature. But it is not the request for the use of the precautionary principle that is premature, it is the Commission’s claim that it has done the required risk analysis and risk assessment. This is the bizarre world that we live in.

The European Commission has done nothing to protect European citizens from the very serious health hazards and the U.S. FDA, EPA and National Cancer Institute have done nothing to protect U.S. citizens. The U.S. FCC has been worse than that, acting in wanton disregard for our health.

Dr. Martin Pall, Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University.

Genesis 15:18 : To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the River Euphrates.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:44am

Prepare to lose control when the 5G death rays activate the microchips inserted into your blood stream when you had the flu vax.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #48 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:52am

juliar wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:44am:
Prepare to lose control when the 5G death rays activate the microchips inserted into your blood stream when you had the flu vax.

You could be onto something there.

Population control?

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:56am

Well the Greenies want to reduce the world population by about 6 billion to reach a sustainable population level for the UN One World Govt and their sustainable earth.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #50 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 11:04am

juliar wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:56am:
Well the Greenies want to reduce the world population by about 6 billion to reach a sustainable population level for the UN One World Govt and their sustainable earth.

Look up Georgia Guidestones:

"1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 4:53pm

Is the ebola epidemic a planned reduction in humanity by the UN as 6 billion excess population has to be exterminated to create a sustainable earth ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print