Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Tonight's 4 Corners, "the rise of right-wing extre (Read 14484 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Tonight's 4 Corners, "the rise of right-wing extre
Reply #75 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 11:04pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 10:27pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 10:25pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 10:23pm:
**flings the fox's mate among the chickens**

"Of the 18,814 deaths caused by terrorists around the world last year, well over half were due to the actions of just four groups: Islamic State, the Taliban, Al-Shabaab and Boko Haram.

According to Global Terrorism Index 2018, compiled by the Institute for Economics & Peace (IEP), these four organisations were responsible for 10,632 deaths in 2017. Their actions contribute to the instability of what are some of the most dangerous countries in the world, including Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Somalia and Syria. Over the past decade they have accounted for 44% of all terrorist deaths."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2018/12/05/deadliest-terrorist-groups...

These countries are also at war....Do you think that might have something to do with it???

Huh Huh Huh

Who are they at war with? Islam separatists/insurgents?

You're asking who Iraqi, Syrian, Libyan, Afghani, Somali and Paki insurgents are at war with? After all these years?

No, dear. You're just doing everything you can to avoid the subject of white supremacist killings, right here, right now, in a country with no war whatsoever.

Last week, you distracted with pro-gun rhetoric and the justification that they should enjoy being wounded as part of their holy jihad. This week it's your right to bigotry and how it's all their fault for being on the wrong side.

Not only does Tarrant speak for you (your "side" as you put it), but you now clearly defend and speak for him.

We expected all this from Yadda, Grappler and FD, but I must say, we never expected it from you, Setanta. Most of us, I think, believed you had some humanity.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #76 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 11:15pm

Whatever you say K. 'Nite.

« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2019 at 11:21pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #77 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 11:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 11:04pm:

"Of the 18,814 deaths caused by terrorists around the world last year, well over half were due to the actions of just four groups: Islamic State, the Taliban, Al-Shabaab and Boko Haram.

According to Global Terrorism Index 2018, compiled by the Institute for Economics & Peace (IEP), these four organisations were responsible for 10,632 deaths in 2017. Their actions contribute to the instability of what are some of the most dangerous countries in the world, including Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Somalia and Syria. Over the past decade they have accounted for 44% of all terrorist deaths."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2018/12/05/deadliest-terrorist-groups...

These countries are also at war....Do you think that might have something to do with it???

Huh Huh Huh

You're asking who Iraqi, Syrian, Libyan, Afghani, Somali and Paki insurgents are at war with? After all these years?

No, dear. You're just doing everything you can to avoid the subject of white supremacist killings, right here, right now, in a country with no war whatsoever.

Last week, you distracted with pro-gun rhetoric and the justification that they should enjoy being wounded as part of their holy jihad. This week it's your right to bigotry and how it's all their fault for being on the wrong side.

Not only does Tarrant speak for you (your "side" as you put it), but you now clearly defend and speak for him.

We expected all this from Yadda, Grappler and FD, but I must say, we never expected it from you, Setanta. Most of us, I think, believed you had some humanity.

I have never seen it concerning innocent Muslims who have been murdered by right wing extremists....The results of blind hatred are justified by claiming Islam had it coming....How hard would it be too show respect and feel some compassion for innocent people who suffered because of extremist hatred....Too hard for some???

4 Corners was very enlightening....Well done again ABC!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Never try to reason the prejudice out of a man. It was not reasoned into him, and cannot be reasoned out.
Sydney Smith (1771 - 1845)

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #78 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 5:29am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 9:52pm:

Question: why does Y, a neo-Nazi, ignore all the Four Corners investigations into Islamicist terrorism?

Bali, Boston bombings, Martin Place, various plots, and on and on and on?

A new Four Corners on Islamicist terrorism every few weeks?

Answer: it's complicated. Y's just a teary old bore.

RESPONSE....

Whenever there is any reporting on ISLAMIC terrorist incidents, whether it was Bali, the Boston bombing, the Lindt Cafe in Sydney, or the Bataclan in Paris, or any another other ISLAM terrorist incidents,
those who do the reporting, in the MSM,      firstly always engage in the public 'hand-wringing' and show the lighting of little candles, in public places, to show us all, how much grief everyone feels.

And then, the MSM may begin to FOCUS on the particular perpetrator(s) OF THAT INCIDENT,    BUT there is never and FOCUS upon the religion of ISLAM.

There is never any FOCUS on what it may be, in the religion of ISLAM, that keeps inspiring such brutal and vicious terrorism.

PRINCIPALLY;
The MSM never goes on;
To expose the LIES of ISLAM and the moslem community,
and the MSM never expose the DECEIT of ISLAM and the moslem community.

QUESTION
What LIES, what DECEIT ?

Read on.....

No 4 Corners or MSM reporting, has ever EXPOSED nor FOCUSED on, and reported, the BASIS of these moslem community LIES;

EXAMPLE, LIES;

Quote:
“Peace and love are at the center of our religion, as evidenced by scripture and history,...”

- Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah
CITED... https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/02/uae-forum-promotes-dubious-islamic-peace

EXAMPLE, LIES;

"ISLAM is the most feminist religion" - Yassmin Abdel-Magied

EXAMPLE, LIES;

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

EXAMPLE, LIES;

Quote:

"Peace summarises everything in Islam, because it means

submitting your will to God,

so you acquire peace through it," he said.

"When I'm following its [i.e. ISLAM's] teachings,

I know that my own actions are in line     with what my creator wants,

and hence I am at peace with myself, [with] my community and the rest of the world."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-19/darwins-muslim-community-tackles-discrimin...

IMAGE....

Quote:

"Mr Yunus has been encouraging peaceful community bridging since starting his post as Darwin's Islamic leader in 2014."

- ABC news report - 2015-01-19

QUOTE;
"Peace summarises everything in Islam..."

- Mr Yunus

EXAMPLE, LIES;

IMAGE.....

Ali Kadri - Islamic Council of Queensland vice-president,
features in The Mosque Next Door on SBS.

Quote:

"There's no underlying religious text or reasons why [moslems] go out and kill people......"

- Ali Kadri
------- >
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-i...

MORE....

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #79 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 5:30am

CONTINUED....

PRINCIPALLY;
The MSM never goes on;
To expose the LIES of ISLAM and the moslem community,
and the MSM never expose the DECEIT of ISLAM and the moslem community.

QUESTION
What LIES, what DECEIT ?

No 4 Corners or MSM reporting, has ever EXPOSED nor FOCUSED on, and reported, the BASIS of these moslem community DECEITS;

EXAMPLE, DECEIT;

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

EXAMPLE, DECEIT;

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims

London, Sept.8 [2007]

A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.

Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.

A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....

He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

EXAMPLE, DECEIT;

Quote:

A Study in Muslim Doctrine

"...while sincere friendship with non-Muslims is forbidden,

insincere friendship - whenever beneficial to Muslims - is not."

http://www.meforum.org/2512/nidal-hasan-fort-hood-muslim-doctrine

EXAMPLE, DECEIT;

Google,
we smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #80 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 5:57am

Dear Yadda,
can you make your posts shorter please?
They are too long to read.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 6:01am

Times the western media used the phrase 'white supremacist' in the aftermath of the Christchurch massacre: >1000

Times the western media used the word 'Islam' in the afteemath of the Madrid railway bombing, the London subway fire, the Bali bombing etc: <1

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 7:19am

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 11:41pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 11:04pm:

Huh Huh Huh

I have never seen it concerning innocent Muslims who have been murdered by right wing extremists....The results of blind hatred are justified by claiming Islam had it coming....How hard would it be too show respect and feel some compassion for innocent people who suffered because of extremist hatred....Too hard for some???

4 Corners was very enlightening....Well done again ABC!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Never try to reason the prejudice out of a man. It was not reasoned into him, and cannot be reasoned out.
Sydney Smith (1771 - 1845)

But how does it get reasoned out? Setanta is (our was) reasonable. He's essentially decent.

How does he turn into someone who supports these sorts of atrocities?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 7:21am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 26th, 2019 at 6:01am:
Times the western media used the phrase 'white supremacist' in the aftermath of the Christchurch massacre: >1000

Times the western media used the word 'Islam' in the afteemath of the Madrid railway bombing, the London subway fire, the Bali bombing etc: <1

Oh, so the media tried to pretend it wasn't Islamicist, eh?

You're going with that?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #84 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 7:24am

I'm going to side with Karnal today.

If the Sunnis could purge the world all othet religions it would be such a peaceful place!

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 7:32am

Al jazeera, BBC perhaps. Not our candy-a.r.s.e.d media outlets.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #86 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 7:34am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 26th, 2019 at 6:01am:

I'd like to see your highly rigorous controlled research showing this.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 7:38am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 26th, 2019 at 7:32am:
Al jazeera, BBC perhaps. Not our candy-a.r.s.e.d media outlets.

Not even you believe that.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #88 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 7:39am

Setanta wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 10:50pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 10:47pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 10:42pm:
4 Corners is on....I will leave you right wing wankers too mass debate amongst yourselves!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Nothing right wing about me - I'm left of the Dalai Lama... and don't shoot the messenger for presenting the message......

OH but you are Grap. If you don't toe the line of the new left's SJWs, you are the enemy. I'm about as not RW as they come but that doesn't matter. Unless you are 100% with their SJW policy, you are the enemy. I too come out more left and non-authoritarian than the Dalai Lama on the political compass but that means nothing. If you oppose anything from the lefts SJWs, you are extreme right. They've drawn the battle lines.

Not only that, but being the ones to get in the first strike, they've controlled what the battle lines will even be about and will brook no dissidence or opposition.

It's an old sheila's trick... attack Pearl Harbour and then force the other side to negotiate and give away something they never lost until you attacked.  Takes a strong person to say NO.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 7:40am

No highly controlled research. General observation. Muslim terrorist-just a terrorist. Non-Muslim terrorist- white supremacist. Double standard much.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20
Send Topic Print