Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Another African attack (Read 4687 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Another African attack
Reply #30 - Mar 24th, 2019 at 9:04pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 24th, 2019 at 5:16pm:
cods wrote on Mar 24th, 2019 at 4:37pm:
there has been a lowering of safety in the Melb area  and  it can be attributed to these ethnic groups...

Bobby the govt is going to cull our immigration intake  as they should  and maybe this ethnic group Somalians will be in that cull....

maybe you should check that out before you vote in the Fed election...

so far I havent seen where bill wants to cut immigration figures....or where he even notices whats going on in Melb?......has he said anything about the crime rate?..

Hi Cods,
The main parties have gone quiet about the African crime gangs.
Who should I vote for to fix it?

Isn't it funny how if a white guy goes on a killing spree the pollies are everywhere to be seen on the news but when a group of blackies do it the pollies are MIA Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Mar 24th, 2019 at 9:06pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Mar 24th, 2019 at 9:04pm:
there has been a lowering of safety in the Melb area  and  it can be attributed to these ethnic groups...

Bobby the govt is going to cull our immigration intake  as they should  and maybe this ethnic group Somalians will be in that cull....

so far I havent seen where bill wants to cut immigration figures....or where he even notices whats going on in Melb?......has he said anything about the crime rate?..

Hi Cods,

Isn't it funny how if a white guy goes on a killing spree the pollies are everywhere to be seen on the news but when a group of blackies do it the pollies are MIA Wink

Because the Australian Politicians serve the MEDIA (Trump is flushing the Media Politicians out of USA Politics) and they don't like 'poor white people' being empowered. It will mean the Politicians will take a pay cut.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #32 - Mar 24th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 24th, 2019 at 9:02pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 24th, 2019 at 8:58pm:
Latest here.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6843855/Man-fighting-life-attacked-arme...

Man, 27, is fighting for his life after being attacked by a group of armed African men as he stepped out of his Toyota sedan

A man is in critical condition after being attacked by a group of African men
    He was hit with a weapon after he stepped out of his Toyota sedan this morning
    The car driver witnessed the attack and said the attackers left in red vehicles

Racist reports.

Protect your land.

Sinn Fein!  Ourselves Alone!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #33 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 4:33am

Jasin wrote on Mar 24th, 2019 at 9:04pm:
I recently 'offended' the (Moslem) wife of a Sudanese.
Although I saw him in person and apologised for the sake of it - to appease my 'Boss'.
1. I don't think I should be held accountable by someone who is offended by my Religious view, especially when they are not even part of the 'official professional Religious Industry'.
2. When the Sudi pipped up about the 'consequences' (kick my butt) if I cause them more grief. I kinda just laughed inside and looked him in the eye - very unafraid.
3. I would have kicked his butt!  Grin
4. The Media would have labelled me a Racist for not letting him get the upper hand.  Roll Eyes

Nothing to fear
Unless there are 9 more of them, they will simply simmer and pout.

There needs to be at least 10 to 1 against you before they are brave enough to act

Cowards all.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 5:32am

Hi Cods,

Hi Nail,
the media is limited in what they are allowed to say.
Anything that sounds even a bit racist is not permitted.
So yes - our news is censored.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 6:58am

Hi Cods,

do you think it may have something to do with the location of this crime and the fact the murdering/terrorist  is an AUSTRALIAN..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

as far as I know we cannot control what goes on in the middle east or the West its out of our hands...

but somehow this guy escaped detection.....like it or not he wasnt exactly a shrinking violet  Angry Angry Angry he was very vocal

and we missed it... Angry Angry

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 11:26am

cods wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 6:58am:

Hi Cods,

do you think it may have something to do with the location of this crime and the fact the murdering/terrorist  is an AUSTRALIAN..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

as far as I know we cannot control what goes on in the middle east or the West its out of our hands...

but somehow this guy escaped detection.....like it or not he wasnt exactly a shrinking violet  Angry Angry Angry he was very vocal

Hi Cods,
there are so many psychos that they can't watch them all.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #37 - Mar 27th, 2019 at 8:23pm

Here's another one:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6854639/Please-dont-die-daddy-Father-br...

'Please don't die daddy': Father is brutally bashed with a can of cat food in front of his terrified children - after he filmed hoons speeding in his quiet street

Jal Myaker, 20, was caught on camera viciously bashing the father of two
    A can of cat food and knife was used in the daylight attack in Melbourne
    The cries of the victim's frantic children can be heard on the recording
    Greg Szopa sustained life-changing injuries that sees him live in constant fear
    Myaker's teenage accomplice received just nine months youth detention.

Jal Myaker, 20, of Melton bashed a man in front of his own children with a can of cat food. The sickening attack was caught on camera by his victim and witnesses who stopped to help.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Mar 27th, 2019 at 8:49pm

If that mug shot doesn't fit in with the profile of a savage I don't know what does.

STOP THE SAVAGES.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #39 - Mar 27th, 2019 at 8:56pm

Johnnie wrote on Mar 27th, 2019 at 8:49pm:
If that mug shot doesn't fit in with the profile of a savage I don't know what does.

STOP THE SAVAGES.

Why did we bring them here?

Were we given a vote on it?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Mar 27th, 2019 at 9:10pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 27th, 2019 at 8:56pm:

STOP THE SAVAGES.

No, no vote, the politicians decide who comes here, the gates are open and because of political correctness we cannot even exclude savages, for real cultural diversity we should bring in the Congo head hunters and the Yemenis by the thousands.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 27th, 2019 at 9:17pm

STOP THE SAVAGES.

Vote 1: the tinted races.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Mar 27th, 2019 at 9:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 27th, 2019 at 9:17pm:

STOP THE SAVAGES.

The Grand Mufti should run this country, is he the cat meat guy? he would sort things out quick smart.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 27th, 2019 at 9:36pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 11:26am:
cods wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 6:58am:

Hi Cods,

Hi Cods,
there are so many psychos that they can't watch them all.

they have to!!!!.....they must find better ways....the fact that most of their communication goes into space...why is it that hard?...

and if America can spy on Russia and Russia spy on America.. some one should be watching these arseholes...

btw bobby you cant blame the blacks for our lousy sentencing can you???????

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #44 - Mar 27th, 2019 at 9:40pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 27th, 2019 at 9:17pm:

STOP THE SAVAGES.

We never had a vote on it Karnal.
Now Australia is filling up with golly wogs and nig nogs.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print