Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
It's hug a Muslim day, so says Morrison. (Read 2592 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: It's hug a Muslim day, so says Morrison.
Reply #45 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 3:30pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 24th, 2019 at 8:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 24th, 2019 at 8:54pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Looks like someone has let all the Islamophobes out to allow them to air their Islamophobic viewpoints.   You know, one could almost forget that 50 innocent lives were lost in Christchurch last week.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

And the 88 Australians in Bali.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another Islamophobe who believes that people who live in New Zealand are guilty of a bombing in Bali over a decade ago.   Tsk, tsk, really, Hammer?  Is that the best reasoning you can come up with?   Run along back to your little kiddies' playground where you views are welcome amongst all the other toddlers.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: It's hug a Muslim day, so says Morrison.
Reply #46 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 3:31pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 24th, 2019 at 9:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 24th, 2019 at 8:54pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Looks like someone has let all the Islamophobes out to allow them to air their Islamophobic viewpoints.   You know, one could almost forget that 50 innocent lives were lost in Christchurch last week.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

You need a new dictionary....... you only have one word in it...

You boring repetitious goat.

Boring.  Boring.  Very Boring.  Time to brighten up your limited vocabulary.  Time to learn some new words.  Some different ad hominem argument I think.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print