Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Islamophobia: Ozpolitic woodpile available (Read 1277 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Islamophobia: Ozpolitic woodpile available
Reply #15 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 8:49pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 8:16pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 3:29pm:
The Ozpolitic woodpile is available for vacant possession.

The last creature slithering out was LastNail.

The New Zealand massacre of Muslims has emboldened the Islamophobic hate propagandists on Ozpolitic.

Hate propagation against Muslims on Ozpolitic has increased many notches on the hate scale.

The Mechanic has risen from the grave to lead the throng of extremists.

and yet this is normal behaviour for them in the middle east and all of the other f.cked up arab countries. Each day is a NZ massacre of some sort. It's the height of insanity to murder somebody in the name of some old book written 1000's of years ago by Neanderthals with limited IQ !

Hi Nail,
don't let LTYC get you down -

he's an apologist for Muslim terrorist atrocities.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #16 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 9:11pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 8:16pm:

The New Zealand massacre of Muslims has emboldened the Islamophobic hate propagandists on Ozpolitic.

Hate propagation against Muslims on Ozpolitic has increased many notches on the hate scale.

and yet this is normal behaviour for them in the middle east and all of the other f.cked up arab countries. Each day is a NZ massacre of some sort. It's the height of insanity to murder somebody in the name of some old book written 1000's of years ago by Neanderthals with limited IQ !

Killing by the current Pentagon 'book' is ok? Or by the Australian army manual?

The Western military forces have been turned into Islamophobic extremists by formal military propaganda.

There are tens of thousands of Western military personnel around the world retired and current soldiers who are capable of killing on a whim.

US sergeant Robert Bales murdered 16 Afghanis including 9 children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kandahar_massacre

Quote:
... The Kandahar massacre, more precisely identified as the Panjwai massacre,[1] occurred in the early hours of 11 March 2012, when United States Army Staff Sergeant Robert Bales murdered sixteen civilians and wounded six others in the Panjwayi District of Kandahar Province, Afghanistan. Nine of his victims were children, and eleven of the dead were from the same family. ...

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 9:21pm

LTYC - did you go to your Mosque today?

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #18 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 9:22pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 9:21pm:

No. I heard Yadda was wearing an explosive vest.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 9:25pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 9:22pm:

That Koran by your bed - on your bedside table -
give it a kiss before sleeping tonight.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 8:31am

Why are people so racist against whites.....or Europeans for that matter?

White Europeans built this country, fought for this country, made it what it is today and some globalist piece of garbage traitors are turning it into a half way house. Well expect backlash. Expect hard times. Expect people to stand up and say NO.

If the white man vapourised today this country would die instantly. It would be all those poxed countries joined into one. Nothing would get done because all the imports, all the country shoppers are so reliant on white man's money.....it's the only reason they're here.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #21 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 8:47am

Its good for people to have a common enemy, It saves them from hating themselves so much Sad

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #22 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 8:59am

BigP wrote on Mar 23rd, 2019 at 8:47am:

Its good for people to have a common enemy, It saves them from hating themselves so much Sad

Oh, I dunno - we've always got laughing boy.... he's good for a self-imposed hate session .. absolutely demands it every day... boy's so accustomed to negative reinforcement that he can't feel 'safe' without it... product of an abusive childhood on account of his mental deficiencies...

So keep up the good work - always offer LTYC what he so desperately needs - put-downs and laugh-ins at his comments - otherwise he's going to need a safe space to find where people will do those things for him... just to make him feel comfortable in his own skin...  Wink

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #23 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 9:10am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 9:22pm:

Laugh,

If everything that you claimed about me, here on OzPol, was dynamite inside your head,
there wouldn't be enough in there to blow your brains out.

« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2019 at 11:00am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 9:11am

Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 23rd, 2019 at 8:31am:

White Europeans built this country, fought for this country, made it what it is today and some globalist piece of garbage traitors are turning it into a half way house. Well expect backlash. Expect hard times. Expect people to stand up and say NO.

If the white man vapourised today this country would die instantly. It would be all those poxed countries joined into one. Nothing would get done because all the imports, all the country shoppers are so reliant on white man's money.....it's the only reason they're here.

I'll quote to you from 'The Absence of Tyranny':-

"Many people today could be called Edidnac - Candide in reverse. they are told by the ideological pundits, gurus, and savants that everything is bad, that doom is upon us, that they are 'oppressed' (or unconsciously enmeshed) by many devious forces and structures, or that their very lifestyle and eating habits are the cause of hunger and oppression of others.

They writhe and tremble, sinners in the hands of an angry pacifist.  And yet, when they look around, they seem to be living in the best of all possible worlds.

Slavery has been abolished, no group is prohibited from voting; people are generally clean and healthy and live longer than ever before, the poverty line is a thousand dollars above the median income in the Soviet Union (dated); stores are full of food; there is universal education and immunisation; the transfer of power is orderly; immigrants still line up at the gates, or crash them.  In comparison with the rest of the world, things look very good indeed.

Yet the ideologist* sees only gloom, repression, and structures of domination."

* where Billingsley and I differ is that he restricts 'ideology/ideologists' to the 'traditional' 'left' concepts - I extend the term(s) to include all systems of 'thought-out' philosophy that seek to re-manufacture society and the people within it..... that, of course, is not limited to the 'left'..... but B. IS a right wing Christian writer... first and foremost... I, of course, am an atheist panthinker....

My point being that we are deeply enmeshed (sic) in a time when and where EVERYTHING has become a battleground of 'ideologies', everything has become a cause for complaint (often without solutions offered), everything is divisive, and everything is wide open to exploitation and abuse by self-interested parties.... and somehow out of all this, these ideologies always seem to serve only a minority...

Nowhere is this more evident in the current hate program against The White Man.

Indeed, if we lived in such an oppressive society governed totally by White Men - how then do women and ethnics etc get such a head start on everything... on demand?  Why are they allowed anything, any power, at all... if this nation is so 'bad'?
« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2019 at 9:17am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #25 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 2:28pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 23rd, 2019 at 9:11am:

"Many people today could be called Edidnac - Candide in reverse. they are told by the ideological pundits, gurus, and savants that everything is bad, that doom is upon us, that they are 'oppressed' (or unconsciously enmeshed) by many devious forces and structures, or that their very lifestyle and eating habits are the cause of hunger and oppression of others.

They writhe and tremble, sinners in the hands of an angry pacifist.  And yet, when they look around, they seem to be living in the best of all possible worlds.

Slavery has been abolished, no group is prohibited from voting; people are generally clean and healthy and live longer than ever before, the poverty line is a thousand dollars above the median income in the Soviet Union (dated); stores are full of food; there is universal education and immunisation; the transfer of power is orderly; immigrants still line up at the gates, or crash them.  In comparison with the rest of the world, things look very good indeed.

* where Billingsley and I differ is that he restricts 'ideology/ideologists' to the 'traditional' 'left' concepts - I extend the term(s) to include all systems of 'thought-out' philosophy that seek to re-manufacture society and the people within it..... that, of course, is not limited to the 'left'..... but B. IS a right wing Christian writer... first and foremost... I, of course, am an atheist panthinker....

My point being that we are deeply enmeshed (sic) in a time when and where EVERYTHING has become a battleground of 'ideologies', everything has become a cause for complaint (often without solutions offered), everything is divisive, and everything is wide open to exploitation and abuse by self-interested parties.... and somehow out of all this, these ideologies always seem to serve only a minority...

Indeed, if we lived in such an oppressive society governed totally by White Men - how then do women and ethnics etc get such a head start on everything... on demand?  Why are they allowed anything, any power, at all... if this nation is so 'bad'?

Grappler is on his knees oppressed by minorities.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 4:15pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 23rd, 2019 at 2:28pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 23rd, 2019 at 9:11am:

Contents of this post removed by OzPol Vigilance Commission

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print