Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Victims of Muslim rape gangs, should "shut up!!" (Read 1297 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Victims of Muslim rape gangs, should "shut up!!"
Mar 21st, 2019 at 4:39am

Victims of Muslim rape gangs, should "shut up!!"

1,875px × 1,406px
IMAGE.....

UK Labour MP Naz Shah

WWW search....
The victims of Muslim rape gangs in the UK should “shut up for the good of diversity.”
- UK Labour MP Naz Shah

Coz, difference is good.

Coz, difference is enriching.

Just ask SBS Australia.

QUESTION;
But if 'the shoe had been on the other foot', would UK Labour MP Naz Shah, be openly telling the moslem community in the UK, to "shut up for the good of diversity."    ????

Somehow, i don't think so.   !!!!

I'm certain that she, as a follower of ISLAM, would have been screaming blue murder!

And calling for moslem women all over the UK, to have special government provided protection, against their 'racist' 'white' attackers.

And as a follower of ISLAM, that     is     what UK Labour MP Naz Shah wants for the future of the UK.

She wants UK society to adopt ISLAMIC laws, and culture, where the law of the land favours moslems, in law, above, other lesser people.

Two standards, for two different groups, in law, favouring those who are followers of ISLAM.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Victims of Muslim rape gangs, should "shut up!!"
Reply #1 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 5:24pm

The shooter was also by his own admission some extreme form of “eco-warrior”. He describes himself in his manifesto as being a follower of a type of fascism he describes as “green nationalism”.
Let us say that green politics was indeed one of the drivers of the Christchurch shooter. Would it make us doubt there are serious sustainability issues that need to be addressed on our planet? Would anybody think it a good idea to attack and defame any and all public or private figures who have expressed concern about the environment or the future of our planet? Would we pretend issues that were true right up to the day of the Christchurch massacre became untrue, or illegitimate, the day after? I would say not.

And quite right too. For no one person — especially not an individual who resorts to sickening violence — can be given the right to dictate what is true and what is not, what is the evidence of our eyes and what is not, what is acceptable to discuss and be concerned about and what is not.

Just as that goes for issues of the environment, so it should go for the serious and ongoing questions to do with immigration.
These are discussions that have to be allowed to go on in Australia and New Zealand as well as across the continent of Europe. I suspect the Christchurch killer’s actions will cause some dampening of that debate. As it perhaps should, for we have all had a reminder of how madmen can seize ideas and claim — truthfully or otherwise — to have been inspired by them. We should be careful with each other, and careful with our words. But debate and discussion should not be silenced.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/beliefs-held-by-millions-not-rend...

Douglas Murray is spot on.  All the opportunitsts who want to shut down or curtail debate about Islam or immigration or assimilation and cultural transformation must be resisted and shown up for what they are - opportunistic cockwombles.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 5:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 5:48pm:
Soren, Soren, Soren, you really are an Islamophobic Terrorist apologist.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, you deserve to be pitied, you really do.  How can you dismiss the death of 50 innocent victims in New Zealand so easily?   Oh, 'cause they were Muslims, right?  You disgust me, you absolutely, completely, disgust me.  You are a foul creature who lives in your basement and rarely sees the light of day or interacts with real people.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Never heard you bang on about the countless victims of Islamic terrorism like the way you are banging on about Christchurch. Your terrorism angst has surfaced all of a sudden. You are so predictable Rambo.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 6:11pm

Soren, Soren, Soren, you really are an Islamophobic Terrorist apologist.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, you deserve to be pitied, you really do.  How can you dismiss the death of 50 innocent victims in New Zealand so easily?   Oh, 'cause they were Muslims, right?  You disgust me, you absolutely, completely, disgust me.  You are a foul creature who lives in your basement and rarely sees the light of day or interacts with real people.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Aaaaaaand we have the opportunistic, brainless, mail-order 'wanna-be intellectual' cockewomble JUMP IN without a moment of reflection and claim his status as the no-brain hypocrite who cannot think, only parrot discredited, tired, piss-soaked nonsense.

Carry on Bwian.

You forgot to swivel your unfocused, unseeing eyes.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 7:31pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 25th, 2019 at 5:55pm:

Never heard you bang on about the countless victims of Islamic terrorism like the way you are banging on about Christchurch. Your terrorism angst has surfaced all of a sudden. You are so predictable Rambo.

As usual, this, coming from a person who's never donned a uniform nor sworn to defend the society that he proclaims he loves just oh, so much, hey, Hammer?  Tsk, tsk, you really are a WAFTM, now aren't you?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 25th, 2019 at 8:49pm

What was the value of your mindless blathering contribution, pissy old cockwomble? 

« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2019 at 9:38pm by miketrees »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print