Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Nationals to walk it in. (Read 2925 times)
random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Nationals to walk it in.
Reply #15 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 10:05pm

oh dear wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 9:47pm:
What a train wreck that was for Labor. Daley was like in a deer in the headlights fumbling and bumbling in a televised debate with Gladys. Interesting to watch the betting odds Labor have moved from slight favourites to rank outsiders.

https://gph.is/2Ky1PAB

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 10:19pm

Already the ALP & Liberals are 'hanging themselves'!  Grin Grin Grin

Nationals to romp it in.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 24th, 2019 at 8:22pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 10:19pm:

Nationals to romp it in.

So how's that going now then Sinny?

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Mar 24th, 2019 at 8:42pm

random wrote on Mar 24th, 2019 at 8:22pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 10:19pm:

Nationals to romp it in.

So how's that going now then Sinny?

In previous Topics - I did mention that the Nationals SHOULD split away from the Liberals.

Well, if the Party can't - the VOTERS sure have moved away towards SHOOTERS, FISHOS & FARMERS.

THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BEST EXAMPLE IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW OF HOW THE AUSTRALIAN 'PUBLIC' STICK TO THE AGENDA MORE THAN THE POLITICAL PARTIES ARE ABLE TO DO.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 24th, 2019 at 11:28pm

Quote:
NSW election result shows regional seats should not be ignored, Barnaby Joyce warns

On Saturday night, the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers party looked likely to wrest the south-western seat of Murray off the Nationals party.

Mr Joyce told Channel 7 it showed the issues that mattered to voters in regionals areas were very different to what many politicians campaigned on.

"The Liberal Party and other people have to understand there is a different message in regional areas," he said.

"Those who want to give rifles back to the farmers and people are winning seats.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-23/barnaby-joyce-warns-nsw-election-swings-w...

Quote:
NSW election exposes 'Great Dividing Range' between city and rural voters in Australian politics

Voters' voices from Broken Hill to Dubbo were far louder than the din at the Liberal and Labor Party election functions in Sydney.

More than half of New South Wales, geographically speaking, is now represented by the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers.

The minor party wrested the seats of Barwon and Murray from the Nationals and increased its hold on Orange.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-24/nsw-election-exposes-divide-between-city-...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print