Australian Politics

USA Florida
Re: Turkey vsv Anzacs
Reply #30 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 10:58am

random wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 10:36am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 4:16pm:
many blessings ,

the turks defended themselves from invaders at gallipoli ,

and like idiots , australians and new zealanders go back every year to get sucked into the murder and bloodsport brought about by the monarchy and their ritual blood sacrifice of the anzacs ,

the english secret service , tipped off johnny turk , and they dug right in with machine gun nests waiting for the anzacs to come ,

the english ordered the anzacs to attack gallipoli ,

and when they did they were murdered ..

the english monarch did this and its called genocide ..

all those brave men were double crossed by england .

such a sad state of affairs and to this day there are those that still cannot see the crime against humanity committed by the queen and her ilk ..

namaste

Great conspiracy theory but it's total BS

THE CASUALTIES OF GALLIPOLI

Australia: 50,000 served in Gallipoli campaign, 5482 killed in action, 2012 died of wounds, 665 died of disease, total deaths 8159, 17,924 wounded, 70 prisoners of war.

New Zealand: 8556 served, 2721 died, 4752 wounded, total casualties 7473.

Britain: 410,000 served, 41,148 killed, 78,000 wounded, total casualties 119,148.

India: 5000 served, 1350 died, 2700 wounded, total casualties 4050.

Newfoundland: 1000 served, 49 killed, 300 wounded, 349 total casualties.

France: 79,000 served, 9789 killed, 17,371 wounded, total casualties 27,169.

Turkey: estimated 85,000 dead, 250,000 casualties.

Gallipoli was British not an Australian war

Australia should celebrate battle for Darwin when thousand Aussies died defending their country from Japanese invasion. Australians should learn at school that general Gordon Bennett was not a traiter, as British portrayed him, but an Australian hero who rejected Gallipoli massacre and saved thousands of young Australian lives.

« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2019 at 11:37am by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 11:22am

Yes, well ... it's going to be "awkward" come Anzac day eh?

Mind you, I would love to see those Aussie PIGS that leave a massive mess at Anzac Cove made to clean the place up after their visit each year.  Angry

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #32 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 11:52am

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 10:56am:
capitosinora wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 9:35am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 5:14pm:
https://thingsboganslike.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/australiaday1.jpg

look at these deluded programmed fools .. , poor bastards

how sad , draping themselves in the union jack , the same gang sign of the queen that got anzacs murdered ..

Itis time for Aussies to move on and start building
own national and cultural identity
and to understand that British nationalism is not the same as Australian patriotism.

Up until 1972 we did have our own national and cultural identity, even with the Queen as our head of state. The Queen recognized it and I'm sure, admired it

Many thousands of Aussie men had already sacrificed their lives for it

Then the idiot globalist progressives took over and now Australia is a multi national and multi cultural mess, making it impossible to have one national and cultural identity. Breaking ties with the Monarchy won't change that. All of the post '70s immigrants need to stop flying their old homeland national flags, and believe me, they do fly them

You could have own Monarch instead British one if you had enough balls. Now you are a British colony where British monarch and British parliament have absolute power to replace your democratically elected prime minister and parliament and to be Commander-in-chief of your Royal army. What a misery.
Instead to become world power like USA now you are just another exotic colony where British royal comes on safari to visit his obedient Aussie ships.
As far as Anzac day is concerned Turkish are extremely tolerant people. Can you imagine Germans come every year to Russia with German flags to celebrate Stalingrad battle when they wanted to conquer Russia? Would it be an insult to Russians and How would they react?.
After all why British are so sensible and don't come to Turkey to celebrate when they landed at Gallipoli? It is time for Aussies to come to the senses and have more respect for themselves and for others instead having kichy and destestfull parades.

« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2019 at 5:32pm by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #33 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 2:28pm

QUOTE: PM demands apology from Turkish President over warnings Australians would be sent ‘back in coffins’

Scott Morrison says Turkey’s President has insulted the ANZAC legacy by warning “anti-Muslim Australians” would return in coffins “like their grandfathers” in the wake of the Christchurch massacre.

After he summoned the Turkish ambassador to an urgent meeting in Canberra this morning, the Prime Minister said “all options are on the table” in reviewing ties with Turkey.

Travel advice for Australians heading to Turkey for Anzac Day is also now under review after the Prime Minister said he did not accept the “excuses” given to him this morning by Turkish Ambassador to Australia, Korhan Karakoc.

Mr Morrison, who advised Australians in Turkey to be “cautious”, demanded President Recep Teyyip Erdogan apologise for his comments. END QUOTE

The hysteria with which the Turkish President responded to the Christchurch massacre must be viewed as an extreme threat to the pilgrims who will visit Turkey for this Anzac Day

In a Country where extremists are plentiful this is all but 'a call to arms' by the President's message

As in Christchurch it only takes one extremist to take his President's words to heart and decide to 'put one on the board' for Allah

If that was to happen the Australian Gallipoli pilgrims, would be as much sitting ducks in Anzac Cove, as the soldiers they have gone there to remember

I for one, would not wanting to be sitting on Anzac Cove this year; the events of Christchurch  would have plenty of Turkish Muslims,  looking for a 'get square' on Australia after Australian Brendon Tarrant's mass murder of Muslims in Christchurch

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 5:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 10:56am:
random wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 10:36am:
many blessings ,

the turks defended themselves from invaders at gallipoli ,

and like idiots , australians and new zealanders go back every year to get sucked into the murder and bloodsport brought about by the monarchy and their ritual blood sacrifice of the anzacs ,

the english secret service , tipped off johnny turk , and they dug right in with machine gun nests waiting for the anzacs to come ,

the english ordered the anzacs to attack gallipoli ,

and when they did they were murdered ..

the english monarch did this and its called genocide ..

all those brave men were double crossed by england .

such a sad state of affairs and to this day there are those that still cannot see the crime against humanity committed by the queen and her ilk ..

namaste

Great conspiracy theory but it's total BS

How so?

You should have read the part of my post you cut out of the quote.

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:44pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 3:48am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 10:12pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 5:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 4:55pm:
the english secret service , tipped off johnny turk , and they dug right in with machhine gun nests waiting for the anzacs to come ,

Really?  And your evidence of that is, what, exactly, Light?   Please some real evidence 'cause it runs counter to everything I have read about the Galipolli campaign...   Roll Eyes

tell me , brian

how come the turks had a weeks supply of ammo and machine gun nests dug in at the EXACT point where the anzacs were
ORDERED
to execute the beach landing at gallipoli ?

come now and tell us , surely there must be a logical reason ..

Mmm, they didn't, actually, Light.  I am referring to a particular book, I have in my hands at the moment - The Ottoman defence against the Anzac landing, 25 April 1915 by  Mesut Uyar (2018).  Kemal Ataturk organised a hasty defence on the day of the landing, as a Divisional Commander.  He became quite famous for his actions then and afterwards in repelling the ANZAC and British forces.

Of course, the British didn't do themselves (or us) any good by touring up and down the Gallipoli Peninsular coastline in the weeks before the landing occurred.   

I'd suggest you actually read up about the topic before you any more make bullshit claims.  It would do you a lot of good.   Now, please, toddle off, back to your little kiddies' playground.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

1st you say no, then you say yes ..good job ,

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I said, "No, the English Intelligence Service did not alert the Turks before the landing occurred."  I then pointed out that the British high command touring up and down the Peninsular coast didn't do the idea of secrecy much good.  There is a considerable difference between direct betrayal (ie, the Intelligence service alerting the Turks) and betrayal by circumstance, Light.

Personally, I always felt that the failure of the Royal Navy's effort to force the Dardanelles made it rather obvious that a landing to take the forts from the rear was going to happen.  The British High Command merely confirmed it with their tour.

I think it is time you learnt some English.  It would do you some good.  I note you've not provided any evidence that the English Intelligence Service betrayed the landings at Gallipoli.  I assume you don't have any.  How unsurprising, Light.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print