Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Atrocity: 108 ISIS orphans died in transit (Read 1456 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Atrocity: 108 ISIS orphans died in transit
Reply #15 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:57pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:49pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:47pm:
Mr. Hammer can't find information other than that published on the back of public toilet doors.

Its also on Voice of America:

https://www.voanews.com/a/aid-group-children-dying-as-last-islamic-state-strongh...

Quote:
... The International Rescue Committee says 108 children have died in or on their way to the al-Hol camp in Syria in recent weeks, after evacuating Baghuz, the last IS stronghold in Syria, pictured March 4, 2019, in al-Hol camp, Syria. ...

So ISIS is not evacuating them out of a war zone and they are dying and being wounded?

Why not read the article? It explains everything.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:01pm

mothra wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:57pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:41pm:
Yeah well bad stuff happens when you take your kid to live with a death cult.

Adam Harvey reported on female children dying because their mothers refused medical help from a male doctor.

Bereft as you are of compassion, you have a point. Those children should be nowhere near there.

But as they are, i wish safe passage and support for them. And gentle guidance towards finding a deeper peace than they have probably ever known.

I didnt state my feeling one way or the other but my default position for anything to do with kids is compassion, so woteva.

If these children died I very much doubt it was intentional but more likely the result of sickness and injuries as a result of the final siege and a lack of resources to actually treat them.

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #17 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:04pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:01pm:

Adam Harvey reported on female children dying because their mothers refused medical help from a male doctor.

Bereft as you are of compassion, you have a point. Those children should be nowhere near there.

But as they are, i wish safe passage and support for them. And gentle guidance towards finding a deeper peace than they have probably ever known.

I didnt state my feeling one way or the other but my default position for anything to do with kids is compassion, so woteva.

If these children died I very much doubt it was intentional but more likely the result of sickness and injuries as a result of the final siege and a lack of resources to actually treat them.

They died from neglect and inhumanity.

The US-backed forces are evading their responsibility for the welfare of their captives.

Smart bombs, dumb bombardiers.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:10pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:04pm:

The US-backed forces are evading their responsibility for the welfare of their captives.

you watch CNN, a news network devoted to "low vibration energy"
a network devoted to victimhood, shame, anger, gossip, petty BS, guilt, anger, frustration, trauma , outrage, nihilism and general butt hurtedness.

if "children' were to follow your example and vibe with this sort of toxic negativity, then many more then 108 of them will die.

the left are literally killing kids with their negative neurotic narrative.

could i suggest that you watch a show like "your money" on channel 95 or "house flippers " on channel 76 and learn to be ambitious, positive, courageous, a go-getter , a person who is assertive and willing to take his place in our awesome society.

all leftie media outlets(cnn and the abc for starters)  should be shut down by the dept of family services as they perpetrate emotional child abuse on the little ones

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:12pm

CNN = Communist News Network

Not a credible source

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #20 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:14pm

Children are the innocent victims of adult hate

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:20pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:49pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:47pm:
Mr. Hammer can't find information other than that published on the back of public toilet doors.

Its also on Voice of America:

https://www.voanews.com/a/aid-group-children-dying-as-last-islamic-state-strongh...

Quote:
... The International Rescue Committee says 108 children have died in or on their way to the al-Hol camp in Syria in recent weeks, after evacuating Baghuz, the last IS stronghold in Syria, pictured March 4, 2019, in al-Hol camp, Syria. ...

So ISIS is not evacuating them out of a war zone and they are dying and being wounded?

Why not read the article? It explains everything.

I did. I think you need to re-read it.

More than 120 people coming from Baghuz have died in recent weeks. Most were children under 5 years old. Hundreds of children have also been hospitalized, and about 250 more have arrived at the camp without an adult to care for them, the IRC said.
"We are still seeing a disturbing number of babies and infants dying soon after arriving at the camp because they are so badly malnourished or dehydrated," Taeuber added.

Baghuz is surrounded and full of ISIS affiliated people. These kids are coming out of Baghuz gravely ill. Maybe ISIS should have let them surrender? You can give food and water to badly malnourished and dehydrated people and they often still die. When they liberated the Nazi death camps loads of people still died even after assistance.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:22pm

red baron wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:14pm:
Children are the innocent victims of adult hate

Never a truer word spoken.

And the fact that so many adults become filled with hate from experiencing the results of it in childhood just rips your heart out.

We all know the legacy of this. We have known for some time.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:23pm

I'm glad you were able to answer your own question, Hammer.

It's always good to have a read.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:24pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:04pm:

Idiot. They died from being taken to a death cult and being used as a human shield.

"Women and children are arriving at al-Hol camp in the gravest condition," Wendy Taeuber, the International Rescue Committee's Iraq and northeast Syria country director, said in a statement Monday. "Many of the latest arrivals have been badly wounded from the fighting in Baghuz."

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:25pm

mothra wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:23pm:

You need to learn to read things properly. Also stop thinking with your heart but your head.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:27pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:25pm:

You need to learn to read things properly. Also stop thinking with your heart but your head.

I haven't said anything wrong, Hammer. I waited for the facts, then i commented.

I think even you would agree with that comment.

And the trick is to combine the heart and head. It is possible you know. And tends to get the best outcomes.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #27 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:28pm

Mr. Hammer, your head has been used for battering things not nutting them out.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #28 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:30pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:24pm:
Idiot. They died from being taken to a death cult and being used as a human shield.

"Women and children are arriving at al-Hol camp in the gravest condition," Wendy Taeuber, the International Rescue Committee's Iraq and northeast Syria country director, said in a statement Monday. "Many of the latest arrivals have been badly wounded from the fighting in Baghuz."

They were born in the war zone, not taken there.

Gordon's hate overpowers whatever intellect remains in Gordon.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:34pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:28pm:

Mr. Hammer, your head has been used for battering things not nutting them out.

Don't lie and I won't pull you up. They aren't dying because of neglect in  the UNCF camps like you alluded to. They are dying because they are coming out of Baghouz gravely ill.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print