Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
10 years jail for watching video (Read 5552 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: 10 years jail for watching video
Reply #180 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 5:25pm

BigP wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 5:19pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 5:16pm:
BigP wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 5:07pm:
And dont lose sight of the fact that there are 250K fire arm owners in NZ , all voters

There were far many more here in Australia, and Hayseed won after our buy back.

But NZ only has a 4 mil population, 2.5 million voters , and we are not f@rkin gay when it comes to defending our rights,

We will take a  hit in regards to military style semi autos, , Im thinking they will be lucky if they get 60% of those guns out there, The rest will just wash around the country

You have Constitutional rights to have guns?

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #181 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:13pm

Looks like the mods blocked you post Aussie lol

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #182 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:14pm

And dont lose sight of the fact that there are 250K fire arm owners in NZ , all voters

But NZ only has a 4 mil population, 2.5 million voters , and we are not f@rkin gay when it comes to defending our rights,

We will take a  hit in regards to military style semi autos, , Im thinking they will be lucky if they get 60% of those guns out there, The rest will just wash around the country

And what about all the guns in the bikie gangs and the Maori gangs such as Black Power?
Are they really going to hand them in?
The gangs are well armed.

What will the penalty be for not handing in your gun or guns?

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #183 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:17pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 5:25pm:

No, we have the power of the vote, We dont have the convoluted political system you guys have . One person one vote , no preferences , 250000 is a sobering block of voters to piss off

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #184 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:19pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:14pm:

And what about all the guns in the bikie gangs and the Maori gangs such as Black Power?

The gangs tend to shoot each other which isnt such a bad thing

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #185 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:22pm

""What will the penalty be for not handing in your gun or guns?""

The police wont spend a lot of time looking for them , so unless you are reckless with them you wont be caught,

In the area i live you hear gun shots all the time nobody pays any attention  to it 

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #186 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:29pm

BigP wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:19pm:

The gangs tend to shoot each other which isn't such a bad thing.

"What will the penalty be for not handing in your gun or guns?"

The police wont spend a lot of time looking for them , so unless you are reckless with them you wont be caught,

In the area I live you hear guns shots all the time nobody pays any attention  to it.

Thanks BigP,
I don't think the gun buy back will work.
Terrorists, gangs and criminals will still have them.

You might find that people pay more attention to gun shots now.
It will take brave police to go charging in to an area - even on a farm
where they hear semi-auto gun fire.

What will be the penalty?
2 years jail & a $10K fine?
They haven't mentioned it.

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:39pm

Is this video illegal in Australia?

Because apparently the full version has him talking about how he feels before the act, and then after the act, and this would be interesting to know.

I'm pretty sure I can handle watching it minimized with just the audio. And I would like to. But not if I have to risk jail.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #188 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:46pm

BigP wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:17pm:

No, we have the power of the vote, We dont have the convoluted political system you guys have . One person one vote , no preferences , 250000 is a sobering block of voters to piss off

So...fact is.....you have no 'right' to guns of any kind and you are at the whim of Government, just like we are.

What makes you think that all 250,000 of those you refer to care about defying the Law, or toppling a Government over such a pathetic and petty issue of......being able to have access to a gun?

Not having a gun has had zero impact on our life (I am referring to every Member of my Family.)

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #189 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:06pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:46pm:

So...fact is.....you have no 'right' to guns of any kind and you are at the whim of Government, just like we are.

What makes you think that all 250,000 of those you refer to care about defying the Law, or toppling a Government over such a pathetic and petty issue of......being able to have access to a gun?

Not having a gun has had zero impact on our life (I am referring to every Member of my Family.)

You guys have been so brow beaten buy your government that your balls have shrunk,

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #190 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:09pm

""toppling a Government over such a pathetic and petty issue of..""

lol you are getting a little melodramatic, we have an election every three years, If people dont like them they dont vote for them 

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #191 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:09pm

BigP wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:06pm:

You guys have been so brow beaten buy your government that your balls have shrunk,

Not at all.  At not one moment of my daily life have I a need for a gun.  Simple as that.  I'll concede that primary producers do have a need....but that's about my limit.  Collectors....nah.  Sporting shooters....okay....single shot only.  No magazine at all.  Trophy hunters...they can get farqed.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #192 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:11pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:29pm:
BigP wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:19pm:

The gangs tend to shoot each other which isn't such a bad thing.

"What will the penalty be for not handing in your gun or guns?"

In the area I live you hear guns shots all the time nobody pays any attention  to it.

Thanks BigP,
I don't think the gun buy back will work.
Terrorists, gangs and criminals will still have them.

You might find that people pay more attention to gun shots now.
It will take brave police to go charging in to an area - even on a farm
where they hear semi-auto gun fire.

What will be the penalty?
2 years jail & a $10K fine?
They haven't mentioned it.

There is not enough space in our prisons to house them lol

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #193 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:12pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:09pm:
BigP wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:06pm:

Not at all.  At not one moment of my daily life have I a need for a gun.  Simple as that.  I'll concede that primary producers do have a need....but that's about my limit.  Collectors....nah.  Sporting shooters....okay....single shot only.  No magazine at all.  Trophy hunters...they can get farqed.

You have just proved my point Aussie, you sound a little gay lol

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #194 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:14pm

BigP wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:12pm:
you sound a little gay lol

if that were true Bobby would be his best friend. Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print