Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
muslims are idiots - otherwise they're lovely peop (Read 4330 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: muslims are idiots - otherwise they're lovely peop
Reply #75 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 5:57pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 2:46pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 2:05pm:
I hope you see here that your proposition that its either the "authority" of the Quran or the authority of the AC, is nonsensical. It could even be said that both are one in the same.

So you think that if the Quran replaced the Australian Constitution, it would do the same job?

No, because there are no details in the Quran - as I already said.

The constitution compliments and expands on the Quran

If you like, the Quran provides the spiritual motivation to express practical instructions for day to day living in the temporal world - such as the AC.

You need to expunge this idea that Australian culture, values, morals etc are incompatible with Islamic ones, and that one must be chosen over the other.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Brendon

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:29pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 9:59am:
gandalf,

i think its just a historical fact that jesus was not a warlord and neither was the buddha.
they were many things but warlord certainly was not one of them

and you cant deny that muhammed was a warlord and encouraged conversion by the sword.
thats just a historical fact.

now i would prefer my son to be in the care of a warlord then in the care of a spineless supplicating beta male like morrison, shorten, trudeau,macron  or a whiney like merkel, theresa may or the NZ filly.

so i dont actually have a problem with islam.
in fact i think dubai is a roadmap for how  to "run sh***t."

but sell islam as a strong powerful influential confident assertive life choice.
not as a butt hurt cohort of victims who cry because others tease them  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Jebus was a nothing! Had 12 diciples. Got crucified.

Now the heads of the Christian Church. The Popes. Boy! Were they Warlords!

Onward Christian soldiers...blah blah blah blah blah Grin

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #77 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 6:22pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 9:21am:
freediver wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 7:04pm:
When I came across some surveys from around the world of what Muslims actually think you refused to believe it, trying to make up reasons why they do not really mean what they say they mean. Hence, you are an apologist for the vast majority of Muslims, but you certainly do not speak for them. You change what they say, you change what the Quran says, etc. You struggle to even speak for yourself most of the time.

Those inane pew survey debates we had were over hudud law FD, in particularly death for apostasy and stoning for adultery. None of these things are even in the Quran. Indeed in regards the former, the Quran clearly and explicitly commands the exact opposite (2:256 and 18:29). So its not exactly relevant to your claim to know what "the vast majority" muslims think about the Quran. And in fact everything else in those pew surveys that did have some relevancy to what we are talking about (eg rejection of terrorism), you refused to discuss them - and deflected every time to focusing on cuddly Malaysia and its apparent support for hudud law.

So whats the score now - regarding your extensive experience on what the "vast majority of muslims believe" about the Quran? So far we have 2 or 3 pretty extreme muslims on an internet forum, and cherry picking a pew survey that didn't even discus what the Quran said.

I can only reiterate my previous point that I would venture that I speak to more everyday normal muslims in one day than you have in your entire life. And you continue to sit there with a straight face and tell me its you, not me, who understands the belief of the "vast majority" of muslims.

Credibility much?

I was not saying they were in the Quran. I was saying you do not speak for Muslims. You apologise for, and misrepresent them. The Pew surveys are a classic example. You could not get a clearer example of the "vast majority" speaking clearly for themselves, but you till manage to twist it into the opposite of what they say.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 7:40pm

gandalf,

i think its just a historical fact that jesus was not a warlord and neither was the buddha.

and you cant deny that muhammed was a warlord and encouraged conversion by the sword.

now i would prefer my son to be in the care of a warlord then in the care of a spineless supplicating beta male like morrison, shorten, trudeau,macron  or a whiney like merkel, theresa may or the NZ filly.

but sell islam as a strong powerful influential confident assertive life choice.
not as a butt hurt cohort of victims who cry because others tease them  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brill .. you nailed their spirit of taqiyya. They will act butt-hurt if that's  what it takes to really hurt your butt.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #79 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 7:42pm

freediver wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 6:22pm:
The Pew surveys are a classic example. You could not get a clearer example of the "vast majority" speaking clearly for themselves

FD what this is a "classic" example of is you tying yourself in knots whenever you have a go at substantiating any of your wild and baseless claims.

Lets put aside for the moment that it is you blatantly misrepresenting the "vast majority" here by referencing an old argument in which you cherry picked a single country (Malaysia) and a single issue (execution for apostasy) to smear an entire global population. No instead lets instead focus on what this claim of yours was originally actually about - which is that the Quran demands violence (reply# 2). On this particular claim, lets quote from this "classic example" - pew survey:

Quote:
Muslims around the world strongly reject
violence in the name of Islam. Asked
specifically about suicide bombing, clear
majorities in most countries say such acts are
rarely or never justified as a means of
defending Islam from its enemies.
In most countries where the question was
asked, roughly three-quarters or more
Muslims reject suicide bombing and other
forms of violence against civilians. And in
most countries, the prevailing view is that such
acts are never justified as a means of

[downloadable pdf from https://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society...

Clearly the "vast majority" of muslims worldwide reject violence as being commanded by Islam (ie the Quran).

To clarify, this is one aspect of the survey that you have never mentioned in your many references to this same survey. Would you agree this illustrates a "classic example" of you misrepresenting the "vast majority" of muslims? Conversely, would you also agree this is a "classic example" of me representing the "vast majority" of muslims? Moreover it is a "classic example" in relation to the exact issue you yourself raised in this very thread (violence demanded by Islam).

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 7:54pm

gandalf,

Brill .. you nailed their spirit of taqiyya. They will act butt-hurt if that's  what it takes to really hurt your butt.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 7:57pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 7:42pm:
The Pew surveys are a classic example. You could not get a clearer example of the "vast majority" speaking clearly for themselves

FD what this is a "classic" example of is you tying yourself in knots whenever you have a go at substantiating any of your wild and baseless claims.

Lets put aside for the moment that it is you blatantly misrepresenting the "vast majority" here by referencing an old argument in which you cherry picked a single country (Malaysia) and a single issue (execution for apostasy) to smear an entire global population. No instead lets instead focus on what this claim of yours was originally actually about - which is that the Quran demands violence (reply# 2). On this particular claim, lets quote from this "classic example" - pew survey:

Quote:

[downloadable pdf from https://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society...

Clearly the "vast majority" of muslims worldwide reject violence as being commanded by Islam (ie the Quran).

To clarify, this is one aspect of the survey that you have never mentioned in your many references to this same survey. Would you agree this illustrates a "classic example" of you misrepresenting the "vast majority" of muslims? Conversely, would you also agree this is a "classic example" of me representing the "vast majority" of muslims? Moreover it is a "classic example" in relation to the exact issue you yourself raised in this very thread (violence demanded by Islam).

So what exactly is the 'vast majority' DOING about Islamic violence?
Nothing. No, wait!

They cower and... er... that's  it. The vast majority is exactly useless about Islamic violence. They hate the West trying to do something about it but they will do nothing themselves out of sheer cowardess or passive agreement with it.

The West has purged it's own nazis and commies at great sacrifice and with courage. The West has overcome its own tyrants at great cost in blood and treasure. Islam will purge itself because it is itself tyrannical.

« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2019 at 8:04pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 10:17pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 9:21am:
freediver wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 7:04pm:
When I came across some surveys from around the world of what Muslims actually think you refused to believe it, trying to make up reasons why they do not really mean what they say they mean. Hence, you are an apologist for the vast majority of Muslims, but you certainly do not speak for them. You change what they say, you change what the Quran says, etc. You struggle to even speak for yourself most of the time.

Those inane pew survey debates we had were over hudud law FD, in particularly death for apostasy and stoning for adultery. None of these things are even in the Quran. Indeed in regards the former, the Quran clearly and explicitly commands the exact opposite (2:256 and 18:29). So its not exactly relevant to your claim to know what "the vast majority" muslims think about the Quran. And in fact everything else in those pew surveys that did have some relevancy to what we are talking about (eg rejection of terrorism), you refused to discuss them - and deflected every time to focusing on cuddly Malaysia and its apparent support for hudud law.

So whats the score now - regarding your extensive experience on what the "vast majority of muslims believe" about the Quran? So far we have 2 or 3 pretty extreme muslims on an internet forum, and cherry picking a pew survey that didn't even discus what the Quran said.

I can only reiterate my previous point that I would venture that I speak to more everyday normal muslims in one day than you have in your entire life. And you continue to sit there with a straight face and tell me its you, not me, who understands the belief of the "vast majority" of muslims.

Credibility much?

I was not saying they were in the Quran. I was saying you do not speak for Muslims. You apologise for, and misrepresent them. The Pew surveys are a classic example. You could not get a clearer example of the "vast majority" speaking clearly for themselves, but you till manage to twist it into the opposite of what they say.

FD, what were the results from the vast majority of Muslims?

What were the totals from around the world?

That's a question.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 10:21pm

Frank wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 7:57pm:

Quote:

So what exactly is the 'vast majority' DOING about Islamic violence?
Nothing. No, wait!

They cower and... er... that's  it. The vast majority is exactly useless about Islamic violence. They hate the West trying to do something about it but they will do nothing themselves out of sheer cowardess or passive agreement with it.

The West has purged it's own nazis and commies at great sacrifice and with courage. The West has overcome its own tyrants at great cost in blood and treasure. Islam will purge itself because it is itself tyrannical.

An excellent question, old boy. Let's get the data and see.

FD? If you post the vast majority opinion, we'll have a little look-see at what the vast majority of Muselmen around the world are doing in their local patches.

You see? We'll have a little research project here.

You first, FD. Pew Survey, 2006.

Cheers.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 10:26pm

Frank wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 7:54pm:
gandalf,

Good to see, old boy - virtue-signalling your butt-pain.

Yes, you have to take it to give it, nobody's getting any younger, life's a struggle, I'll have what she's having, miam miam.

How divine.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 10:57pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 5:57pm:
I hope you see here that your proposition that its either the "authority" of the Quran or the authority of the AC, is nonsensical. It could even be said that both are one in the same.

So you think that if the Quran replaced the Australian Constitution, it would do the same job?

If you like, the Quran provides the spiritual motivation to express practical instructions for day to day living in the temporal world - such as the AC.

You need to expunge this idea that Australian culture, values, morals etc are incompatible with Islamic ones, and that one must be chosen over the other.

Now we come to muslims not standing for the Judge in court. What can be done about that Polite Gandalf?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 11:12pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 10:57pm:

Now we come to muslims not standing for the Judge in court. What can be done about that Polite Gandalf?

You've nailed it, Bias. An Aussie kills 50-odd Muslims while they're praying, and the dirty bastards won't even stand for our judges.

PATHETIC, LEFTARDS, JUST PATHETIC.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #87 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 7:08am

Quote:

So they reject suicide bombing, but apparently killing apostates and adulterers doesn't count as violence. What lovely idiots.

Tell us again how you speak for the vast majority of the worlds Muslims when you tell us they don't really mean what they say they mean.

What percentage of Muslims have to believe in violence in order to achieve Muhammad's final solution?
« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2019 at 7:16am by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #88 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 8:04am

Stoning to death an innocent woman seems to be easy to organise in Mussoland..... or 38 years in prison for defending in 'court'women who 'fail' to wear hijab.... or lovely Musso courts with a 100% strike rate against the accused, every one of 'em guilty as sin and if it's a mistake Allah will sort it out for them later... (Jesus)...

What a mob mentality lunacy ......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #89 - Mar 23rd, 2019 at 8:05am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 11:12pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2019 at 10:57pm:

You've nailed it, Bias. An Aussie kills 50-odd Muslims while they're praying, and the dirty bastards won't even stand for our judges.

PATHETIC, LEFTARDS, JUST PATHETIC.

Single lone crazed gunman, though... just a minor glitch...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print