Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Ferals and the Moslems (Read 411 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

The Ferals and the Moslems
Mar 18th, 2019 at 6:02pm

So anyway...

I saw some 'traditionally' (old world) dressed Moslems come down a street amidst a parkland and some good ol' Aussie 'FERALS' came the other way, with their dirty smelling clothes and nit-ridden long dreadlocks, barefoot and dirty, their bodies tall and slender - but muscular. In their eyes was an awareness, greater than of any other type of Australian, that provided them a cultural longevity here. Far greater than Politics will ever have and it wasn't achieved by drugs either... like the Hippies.

As the two groups began to close in by just 5 metres. The Moslems came 'to know' of the Ferals for the first time and with all things new... and strange. The Moslems lost attention to their original thoughts (of Allah) and gazed upon those who would soon usher in the Golden Age. The Ferals - who see with the all seeing eye of silence, gazed upon the Moslems fleetingly without fear, but were lost to their own thoughts of the future - such was their care.

Few years later, the last of the Islamic Age of Empire unleashed its greatest onslaught into Europe since the time of Mohommed. Neither Moors, Ottomans or Sala-din - ever achieved such... as France was near obliterated with utter Genocide. Why France? Because France 'lied to them' and told the Moslems, what the Jewish once told the Germans - long ago that "The way to God/Allah is through us." The USA and Australia later, changed all that as 'the truth'.
Only by France sacrificing their 'leader' (Henry) and crucifying him like a Messiah to die for their sins... did the Moslems give mercy and satisfied, the Empire of Islam gave up the Holy Ghost.

...A Feral of Sahul, pricks his ear up as if alerted by something. There, near the great Crystal in the Heart of the Land, he hears the sound of distant thunder and feels the world turn another page.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: The Ferals and the Moslems
Reply #1 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 6:43pm

Go into battle alongside a Muslim - just don't turn your back on him.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 6:56pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 6:43pm:
Go into battle alongside a Muslim - just don't turn your back on him.....

...it was the Moslems who kept watching the Ferals go by.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:34pm

Not sure what you're saying there Jasin in your OP, but there still is the traditional Australian culture that transcends all politics. Fortunately it's still alive but only just. It's the same culture that the lefty progressives say doesn't exist. It's fading in big cities because of the mass influx of foreigners, but it's still very much alive in rural areas

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:17am

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:34pm:
Not sure what you're saying there Jasin in your OP, but there still is the traditional Australian culture that transcends all politics. Fortunately it's still alive but only just. It's the same culture that the lefty progressives say doesn't exist. It's fading in big cities because of the mass influx of foreigners, but it's still very much alive in rural areas

I pick up what you're saying Bias and you're right in that respect. It's still there and will regain its dominance eventually, as it once was, on that level.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print