Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What Fraser Anning reportedly said, about ISLAM an (Read 641 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
What Fraser Anning reportedly said, about ISLAM an
Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:36pm

What Sen. Fraser Anning reportedly said, about ISLAM and moslems....

Quote:

By Ryan Saavedra
@realsaavedra
March 17, 2019

...Anning faced backlash over his response to the New Zealand terrorist attack after he condemned the violence and then went on to make comments that were widely criticized as being blaming the victims of the attack.

The Daily Wire reported his full statement:

I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman.

However, whilst this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence.

As always, leftwing politicians and the media will rush to claim that the causes of today’s shootings lie with gun laws or those who hold nationalist views, but this is all cliched nonsense.

The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place.

Let us be clear, while Muslims may have been the victims today, usually they are the perpetrators.
World-wide, Muslims are killing people in the name of their faith on an industrial scale

The entire religion of Islam is simply the violent ideology of a sixth century despot masquerading as a religious leader, which justifies endless war against anyone who opposes it and calls for the murder of unbelievers and apostates.

The truth is that Islam is not like any other faith. It is the religious equivalent of fascism. And just because the followers of this savage belief were not the killers in this instance, does not make them blameless.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44751/watch-teen-smashes-egg-senators-head-gets-p...

If that is actually what Sen. Fraser Anning said, then i commend him for his courage and honesty.

I find what he reportedly said, to be a truthful and accurate description of ISLAM and of the moslem character.

And i really, really do hope, that Australians will support Fraser Anning, and help him to get re-elected to our Australian parliament.

IMO, Australia needs more politicians like Fraser Anning in our Australian parliament !!

This level of honesty and truth-telling from an Australian politician, on an important national issue,
is unheard of, and is almost 'embarrassing' !

I condemn the actions of [the probable psychopath] Brenton Tarrant, in his murders of moslems, at the two NZ mosques.

Dictionary;
psychopath = = a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.

Quote:

A simple definition of SANITY/INSANITY.

Typically, an unrestrained sane person will act in ways which are harmless to others, and in ways which are creative, and productive [for himself, others, and society].

And typically, and conversely, an unrestrained INSANE person will act in ways which are harmful and destructive to himself, and, or, others around him.

I also will state that i believe that any person who freely chooses to be a follower of ISLAM, is most certainly a very dangerous psychopath.

And yes, i attribute that condition to them, simply because they choose to belong to, and to follow a philosophy like ISLAM.

A philosophy, which in its strictures and tenets and laws, teaches and encourages its followers, that it is virtuous and lawful,
to hate and to kill any person who rejects ISLAM.

Koran 9.29  Koran 58.22  Koran 9.23  Koran 5.51  Koran 2.216  Koran 9.123  Koran 9.111  Koran 48.29 Koran 60:4

look here....

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536141258/46#46

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534830555/0#0

and here....

Yadda said....
The trouble, with allowing moslem migration
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1550183828/0#0

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: What Fraser Anning reportedly said, about ISLAM an
Reply #1 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:38pm

He said a lot more dude.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:39pm

I also will state that i believe that any person who freely chooses to be a follower of ISLAM, is most certainly a very dangerous psychopath.

And thats because you're an idiot of the highest order.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:41pm

Yadda == apologist for white-supremacist terrorists <---------- dictionary definition.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:41pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:38pm:

He said a lot more dude.

Did he ?

Quote:

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:43pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:41pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:38pm:

He said a lot more dude.

Did he ?

Quote:

That full statement was given in response outcries over his other full statements.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:51pm

Socks paid in cheap noodles

have no chance of persuading Aussies (or Brits or Americans or Kiwis or …. )

with their Globalist, war-mongering propaganda aka BS

but as long as they can log x-number of posts in this and other free forums/platforms, they are assured of another noodly dinner

Aussies are as sick of the divisive agenda as anyone else

it's all about dividing (and ruling) with the Globalists

anyway, how about we get some updates about the lesbian jew mother of eight teacher who's fighting with every dirty trick in the book against being extradited from izrail and back to Oz to face justice ?

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 6:27pm

Headline in the Canberrischer Beobachter:-

The Jew Fraser Anning today came out against the SS, stating that they were guilty of crimes against humanity and had killed millions.

Reichsfuhrer-SS Himmler denies all such charges, and the Jewish Dissident and Hater Of The German Volk Anning has been  convicted and imprisoned instantly by a court martial!

Heil Hitler!

In Pravda On The Yarra:-

The reactionary Jewish dissident Anning has been dragged before a People's Court and convicted of treason against the Party and offences against the People's Republic.. sentence was carried out immediately!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 7:32am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 6:27pm:
Headline in the Canberrischer Beobachter:-

The Jew Fraser Anning today came out against the SS, stating that they were guilty of crimes against humanity and had killed millions.

Reichsfuhrer-SS Himmler denies all such charges, and the Jewish Dissident and Hater Of The German Volk Anning has been  convicted and imprisoned instantly by a court martial!

Heil Hitler!

In Pravda On The Yarra:-

The reactionary Jewish dissident Anning has been dragged before a People's Court and convicted of treason against the Party and offences against the People's Republic.. sentence was carried out immediately!

I'm a pharmacologist so I know a lot about drugs. I think its dose time Grappler.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 1:25pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 7:32am:

I'm a pharmacologist so I know a lot about drugs. I think its dose time Grappler.

Do you ever 'self-medicate'   bojack, ?     ....or would that be 'a truth too far', to tell.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 1:30pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 1:25pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 7:32am:

Do you ever 'self-medicate'   bojack, ?     ....or would that be 'a truth too far', to tell.

No more than anyone else does. I.e. I go to a pharmacist and order some Sudafed occasionally.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print