Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Right-wing extremists on Victorian terror list (Read 3061 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Right-wing extremists on Victorian terror list
Mar 17th, 2019 at 11:26pm

Some Ozpolitic members could be on that list.

Fortunately, they have no balls and use blather as a weapon. Perhaps Ozpolitic extremist denizens could be cured by washing their mouths with soap.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/dozens-of-right-wing-extremists-on-victorian-terror-...

Quote:
'Dozens' of right-wing extremists on Victorian terror watchlist

Dozens of right wing extremists are on terror watchlists, Victorian Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton says after the Christchurch attack.

Dozens of Victorian right wing extremists are on terror watchlists, and monitoring of the so-called alt-right has escalated after the deadly attack in New Zealand by an Australian.

Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton on Sunday said police were keeping tabs on the extremists, particularly online.

"After Friday we have intensified our monitoring of the alt-right individuals within Victoria," Mr Ashton said. ...

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: Right-wing extremists on Victorian terror list
Reply #1 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:07am

Sad to report that LastNail has fallen into the abyss and is beyond redemption.

LastNail's last known abode was the Ozpolitic right-wing extremist wood pile sharing a bunk with JaSin. However, LastNail crawled out of that pox-encrusted abode and his whereabouts were unknown until he appeared on the edge of the abyss. JaSin is beside himself with grief and an inflatable granny doll.

Yadda will collect the wretched remains of LastNail and perform rituals.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:56am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:07am:
Sad to report that LastNail has fallen into the abyss and is beyond redemption.

LastNail's last known abode was the Ozpolitic right-wing extremist wood pile sharing a bunk with JaSin. However, LastNail crawled out of that pox-encrusted abode and his whereabouts were unknown until he appeared on the edge of the abyss. JaSin is beside himself with grief and an inflatable granny doll.

Yadda will collect the wretched remains of LastNail and perform rituals.

Woe betide a lefty that does not toe the SJW line, eh? Take the whole cock down your throat, gag on the cummon "truth" or you're not one of us!
And so the left whittles it's self down to a few whining, crying SJWs that think you are either with them or against them and as the numbers that support them shrink they get more and more shrill.
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2019 at 1:06am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:32am

Vic police should be focusing on the fact Hilary is in NZ right now, with professional sad-face Adern

and Podesta was in NZ a couple of days before the FF

NZ reputed to be pedo headquarters and the planned domain of world filth, so they sure don't want the already awakened Kiwis to have weapons

and NZ is of course, the jumping off point to Antarctica

same Vic police who wear blindfolds when africans are implicated

same Vic police who've been doing the same thing, along with Vic judges, since at least two police commissioners ago

but 'extremists' online -- sure, Vic police have no hesitation in harrassing white folk who're concerned about the sheet hole Vic's become

what's that old saying about Vic police --- you can buy them for a fiver?  Sydney coppers for a tenner.  And Qld police for a hamburger

and Oz didn't have the Kiwi balls to stand up to insane Bibi

what's an extremist? --- an african rapist thug?  An Itie gangster?  A muslim hate preacher?   Or a white citizen concerned for his country's future?   Vote now

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:33am

Quote:

Woe betide a lefty that does not toe the SJW line, eh?

Take the whole cock down your throat, gag on the cummon "truth" or you're not one of us!

And so the left whittles it's self down to a few whining, crying SJWs that think you are either with them or against them and as the numbers that support them shrink they get more and more shrill.

I had to look it up.....

SJW stands for "Social Justice Warrior",

Quote:

Yep !       Smiley           Wink

'Its a jungle out there!!'              Grin

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1552857128/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:33am

PZ547 wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:32am:
Vic police should be focusing on the fact Hilary is in NZ right now, with professional sad-face Adern

NZ reputed to be pedo headquarters and the planned domain of world filth, so they sure don't want the already awakened Kiwis to have weapons

same Vic police who've been doing the same thing, along with Vic judges, since at least two police commissioners ago

but 'extremists' online -- sure, Vic police have no hesitation in harrassing white folk who're concerned about the sheet hole Vic's become

what's that old saying about Vic police --- you can buy them for a fiver?  Sydney coppers for a tenner.  And Qld police for a hamburger

what's an extremist? --- an african rapist thug?  An Itie gangster?  A muslim hate preacher?   Or a white citizen concerned for his country's future?   Vote now

Can I report this not for right wing terrorism but just standard not all there mentally?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:36am

Yadda wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:33am:
Quote:

Take the whole cock down your throat, gag on the cummon "truth" or you're not one of us!

I had to look it up.....

Quote:

And yet a lot of Christian organisations pursue social justice.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:36am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:33am:
PZ547 wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:32am:

Can I report this not for right wing terrorism but just standard not all there mentally?

You can report it if you choose

for reporting that Hilary's in NZ right now with professional sad-face Adern

You can report that Podesta was in NZ just a few days ago

and make sure you report this, because I think it's rather good and certainly it's pertinent

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:38am

Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton on Sunday said police were keeping tabs on the Victorian extremists, particularly online.

"After Friday we have intensified our monitoring of the alt-right individuals within Victoria," Mr Ashton said.

I ask why just Victoria    are we not one country anymore?????>...

and why have  White Extremists not been carefully monitored up until Christchurch?

they are just as dangerous... Angry Angry Angry

maybe not so much to white people...again... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

disgusting.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:42am

cods wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:38am:
Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton on Sunday said police were keeping tabs on the Victorian extremists, particularly online.

"After Friday we have intensified our monitoring of the alt-right individuals within Victoria," Mr Ashton said.

I ask why just Victoria    are we not one country anymore?????>...

and why have  White Extremists not been carefully monitored up until Christchurch?

they are just as dangerous... Angry Angry Angry

maybe not so much to white people...again... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

disgusting.

Because they only asked the Vic Chief Commissioner who can only work on it in Vic?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:45am

Well, NSW 'authorities' can't very well publicise that they're monitoring ordinary, concerned and far more well informed New South Welshmen as 'extremists'

when the Libs are staring a wipe-out in the polls next Saturday

or they'd reap millions of donkey protest votes

so expect whomever is pretending to be premier of NSW to announce --as priority -- that they're also 'monitoring ordinary, respectable, concerned citizens' for 'extremism', after next Saturday

and for 'extremists', see intelligent, sick of false flags, respectable citizens

and for Victorian and other Australian 'authorities', see 'employed by Australians' and not 'a law unto themselves and slaves to Globalism'

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:47am

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #12 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:48am

PZ547 wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:36am:

Terribly framed question. So this guy was just concerned for his own country?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:48am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:48am:
PZ547 wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:36am:

Terribly framed question. So this guy was just concerned for his own country?

You mustn't have grasped it

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:49am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:36am:
Yadda wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:33am:
Quote:

I had to look it up.....

Quote:

And yet a lot of Christian organisations pursue social justice.

2 Chronicles 19:1
And Jehoshaphat the king of Judah returned to his house in peace to Jerusalem.
2  And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

Being tolerant of what the ungodly tolerate, is NOT a Christian virtue.
- Yadda

Mark 7:13
Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Matthew 22:36
Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38  This is the first and great commandment.

Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Isaiah 48:17
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
18  O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

Psalms 119:
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
2  Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 12:46
While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
47  Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48  But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49  And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50  For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Scripture was given, as God's testimony and witness to man.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print