Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Christchurch to be renamed MohammedMosque !! (Read 2454 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Christchurch to be renamed MohammedMosque !!
Reply #30 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:47pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:51pm:
The terrorist wrote in his manifest he chose that mosque in Christchurch because it had a history of producing extremists.

rubbish. his manifesto did not include any specific location or mosque

Quote:
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said her office received that "manifesto"  minutes before Friday's attack.

"I was one of more than 30 recipients of the manifesto that was mailed out nine minutes before the attack took place," Ms Ardern told reporters on Sunday.

"It did not include a location, it did not include specific details," she said, adding that it was sent to security services within two minutes of receipt.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/brenton-tarrant-ordinary-white-man-turned-mas...

According to commentary on the radio yesterday, he was originally planning to do his killing spree in Dunedin, the town where he was living, but changed his plans to the Christchurch Mosque once he figured out it was a bigger mosque with more potential victims.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:48pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:36pm:
red baron wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:20pm:
How much hate filled crap from racists are we going to suffer, as the result  of the   carnage of an obscene act of mindless murder on a grand scale in Christchurch

The Christchurch muftis have been on air and they seem like pretty peaceful normal people to me and I'm a hard marker

The terrorist wrote in his manifest he chose that mosque in Christchurch because it had a history of producing extremists.

He also mentioned not wanting to hurt any police when they were going to arrest him which is one way they differ from Islamic terrorists.

Sounds like you're quite the fan.

How many other right-wing white supremacist terrorists do you admire?

We know how you operate, spineless Turd. Innuendo, skirting along the edge of definitions, being a a right Aethelwold. You have been blinded a long time ago.

You are not righteous, not even right. You are despised.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:50pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:46pm:
goldkam wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:41pm:
How much hate filled crap from racists are we going to suffer, as the result  of the   carnage of an obscene act of mindless murder on a grand scale in Christchurch

The Christchurch muftis have been on air and they seem like pretty peaceful normal people to me and I'm a hard marker

He also mentioned not wanting to hurt any police when they were going to arrest him which is one way they differ from Islamic terrorists.

Unfortunately drawing distinctions between the two doesn't alter the end act. He still murdered. He still enacted violent and extreme actions on innocent people.

No one should naive enough to accept anything he said......quite simply he used a firearm to kill innocent people bringing into question the firearm laws in NZ and his mental state.

Come on now, he might have murdered 50 innocent people in cold blood, but he would never tall a lie.

Wink

He was a greenie, an 'eco-fascist'.

That's pretty lefty. 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:51pm

Frank wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:48pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:36pm:

Sounds like you're quite the fan.

How many other right-wing white supremacist terrorists do you admire?

We know how you operate, spineless Turd. Innuendo, skirting along the edge of definitions, being a a right Aethelwold. You have been blinded a long time ago.

You are not righteous, not even right. You are despised.

No innuendo - I'm saying it as plain as I can.

Sounds like he's quite the fan of the NZ killer.

I wonder how many other right-wing white supremacist terrorists he admires.

You a fan too?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:07pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:47pm:

rubbish. his manifesto did not include any specific location or mosque

Quote:
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said her office received that "manifesto"  minutes before Friday's attack.

"I was one of more than 30 recipients of the manifesto that was mailed out nine minutes before the attack took place," Ms Ardern told reporters on Sunday.

"It did not include a location, it did not include specific details," she said, adding that it was sent to security services within two minutes of receipt.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/brenton-tarrant-ordinary-white-man-turned-mas...

According to commentary on the radio yesterday, he was originally planning to do his killing spree in Dunedin, the town where he was living, but changed his plans to the Christchurch Mosque once he figured out it was a bigger mosque with more potential victims.

We know knobsockets (NTTIAWWT) like you are deaf dumb and blind.

From his manifest
Quote:
But after visiting the mosques in Christchurch and Linwood and seeing the desecration of the church that had been converted to a mosque in Ashburton, my plans changed.

The Christchurch and Linwood mosques had far more invaders, in a more prominent and optically foreign building, with less students,more adults and a prior history of extremism

My map data shows 3.3 km 7 minute travel time from local police to Christchurch mosque, why did it take the police so long to get there?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
From his manifest

no link? Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:12pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:09pm:
From his manifest

no link? Roll Eyes

It is the Light linked the manifest pdf in this thread- http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1552787522/11#11

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:15pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:12pm:
From his manifest

no link? Roll Eyes

It is the Light linked the manifest pdf in this thread- http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1552787522/11#11

I can't find the bit that says "he chose that mosque in Christchurch because it had a history of producing extremists."

Could you show us exactly where it is?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:18pm

From his manifest

no link? Roll Eyes

of the two links on page 1, one doesn't work, the other is a news story.  I'm not going to read through another bullshit 24 page thread to try and find a link. If you can pull out a quote, you can put up a link.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:24pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
From his manifest

no link? Roll Eyes

of the two links on page 1, one doesn't work, the other is a news story.  I'm not going to read through another bullshit 24 page thread to try and find a link. If you can pull out a quote, you can put up a link.

It's the pdf link, of course it doesn't work anymore we have censorship, welcome to George Orwells 1984.

The manifest shows Arden lied when she claimed there was no specific location, typical of labor to lie.  Roll Eyes

I would have more respect for Arden if she said we didn't have time to read it before this terrorist started his attack.

The terrorist even explained why he used guns, Arden also lied about no specific info on what he was going to do.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:25pm

so no link? how typical. Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:28pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:15pm:
From his manifest

no link? Roll Eyes

I can't find the bit that says "he chose that mosque in Christchurch because it had a history of producing extremists."

Baron?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:32pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:25pm:
so no link? how typical. Roll Eyes

The link worked yesterday, I get curious when governments want to censor things what do they have to hide.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The manifest shows Arden lied with this from your link-  Ms Ardern told reporters on Sunday.
"It did not include a location, it did not include specific details,"

The manifest gave location and details on what he was going to do along with why he chose firearms.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:28pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:15pm:
From his manifest

no link? Roll Eyes

Baron?

Baron - did you lie?

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 9:14pm

Though it's funny how they are MIA when their own lot guns down innocent people Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print