Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Christchurch to be renamed MohammedMosque !! (Read 2478 times)
Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Christchurch to be renamed MohammedMosque !!
Reply #15 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:23pm

red baron wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:20pm:
How much hate filled crap from racists are we going to suffer, as the result  of the   carnage of an obscene act of mindless murder on a grand scale in Christchurch

The Christchurch muftis have been on air and they seem like pretty peaceful normal people to me and I'm a hard marker

Well said sir!  Cool

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:25pm

How much hate filled crap from racists are we going to suffer, as the result  of the   carnage of an obscene act of mindless murder on a grand scale in Christchurch

The Christchurch muftis have been on air and they seem like pretty peaceful normal people to me and I'm a hard marker

Yes RB, you are. I'm pleasantly surprised at your posts on this horror.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #17 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:28pm

I'm still deciding if Ill book a skiing holiday in Mohammedstown this winter   Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:36pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:17pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:09pm:
Which part of that ABC news report is an allegation, Turd?

All of it.

Didn't you read it?

This bit in particular:

"The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was "radicalised" in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates."

Just saying something doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

How is that different to ANY news report about what people say? Reporting what people said is reporting what they said. Reporting news is not reporting on a trial where testimony needs to be substantiated.

It's news, not a trial, Stinker.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:37pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:28pm:
I'm still deciding if Ill book a skiing holiday in Mohammedstown this winter   Grin Grin Grin

You won't need a ski-lift pass - Buraq will take you to the top....

You'll SAVE!!!  Tongue

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #20 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:38pm

Mothra, I am only against any of the hate filled groups out there, be they black or white, ISIS or Neo Nazis Whites

I am NOT against decent hard working people who only want to get on with their lives and with their fellow citizens

I am NOT racist!

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #21 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:39pm

#

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:48pm

red baron wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:38pm:
Mothra, I am only against any of the hate filled groups out there, be they black or white, ISIS or Neo Nazis Whites

I am NOT against decent hard working people who only want to get on with their lives and with their fellow citizens

I am NOT racist!

I can clearly see that. Good for you!

We need all the moderate voices we can muster.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:51pm

The terrorist wrote in his manifest he chose that mosque in Christchurch because it had a history of producing extremists.

He also mentioned not wanting to hurt any police when they were going to arrest him which is one way they differ from Islamic terrorists.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #24 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:55pm

mothra wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:25pm:

Why would you be?  Red may not always be 100% right - none of us are remember (remember!) - but I've always found him quite reasonable.

I also note that his views echo my own - I even posted a link that showed that NZ Muslims were a pretty peaceful lot -  but you still jihaded me in the mothra way.  Never let facts get in the way of a  sound false judgement.

Me thinks the lady doth bejudge too much.... and is far too driven by emotion.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:56pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:55pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:25pm:

Why would you be?  Red may not always be 100% right - none of us are remember (remember!) - but I've always found him quite reasonable.

I also note that his views echo my own - I even posted a link that showed that NZ Muslims were a pretty peaceful lot -  but you still jihaded me in the mothra way.  Never let facts get in the way of a  sound false judgement.

Me thinks the lady doth bejudge too much.... and is far too driven by emotion.

No. You definitely are a worry.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:34pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:51pm:

The terrorist wrote in his manifest he chose that mosque in Christchurch because it had a history of producing extremists.

He also mentioned not wanting to hurt any police when they were going to arrest him which is one way they differ from Islamic terrorists.

I think it is something to think about - the differences and the similarities to Islamic terrorism. That is, after all, the obvious context of this even.  How is this guy different to Islamic terrorists? How is he the same?  How did people here react to Bataclan, 14 July in Niece, Charlie Hebdo, Danish cartoons, Berlin, Cologne, London, Bali, Melbourne (x2) Parramatta, etc, etc. Burning people in cages in Syria - relevant. Massacres in India, Egypt, Bali, London, Paris, New York, Madrid - the list is too long!!!! All relevant.

All forgotten, all 'lone wolves', nuffin' to do wiv nuffin'.  And along comes this guy in the far corner of the Earth and he now represents EVERYONE who doesn't want to submit to Islam (aka 'Islamophobes")

Nuffin' to do wiv Islam on the one hand to Everythin' to do wiv Islamohobe non-Muslims.

It's grotesque.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:36pm

Sounds like you're quite the fan.

How many other right-wing white supremacist terrorists do you admire?

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:41pm

Unfortunately drawing distinctions between the two doesn't alter the end act. He still murdered. He still enacted violent and extreme actions on innocent people.

No one should naive enough to accept anything he said......quite simply he used a firearm to kill innocent people bringing into question the firearm laws in NZ and his mental state.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:46pm

goldkam wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 6:41pm:

Unfortunately drawing distinctions between the two doesn't alter the end act. He still murdered. He still enacted violent and extreme actions on innocent people.

No one should naive enough to accept anything he said......quite simply he used a firearm to kill innocent people bringing into question the firearm laws in NZ and his mental state.

Come on now, he might have murdered 50 innocent people in cold blood, but he would never tall a lie.

Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print