Send Topic Print
FGM (Read 1040 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
FGM
Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:35pm

Oh look, some cultural enrichment in QLD.

A Queensland trial into female genital mutilation has heard prosecution witnesses had extensive histories of lying and key medical evidence could have been interpreted differently by doctors not familiar with the case.

On Monday, a Somali-born mother pleaded “not guilty” to taking her daughters, then aged nine and 12, from Australia to the African country in April 2015 to undergo the procedure.

The mother and daughters cannot be named for legal reasons in the first prosecution of its type under Queensland law.

Paediatrician Dr John Mills examined the girls on their return from Somalia in November 2015 and his reports are central to the prosecution of their mother.

Dr Mills told the court he stands by his findings the two Australian-born girls received female genital mutilation because he knew the background to the case at the time.

He examined the girls at Logan Hospital after police began investigating the alleged genital mutilation based on a tip-off from one of their older step-sisters.

Two step-sisters, under cross-examination, denied they had coached their half-sisters to say they were mutilated in Somalia and defence accusations they were liars.

They confirmed extensive criminal histories to the court, one serving time for the torture of a six-year-old boy, and both admitting to previously making false statements to police.

Dr Mills evidence included a detailed description of the female anatomy and of his  examination of the two girls.

“The finding that, in my opinion, was abnormal is the area around clitoral hood was abnormally flat and the contour was not there that was normally there,” he said.

“You’d have to think it occurred by some sort of cutting."

Dr Mills is a child protection adviser and is trained in the examination of children suspected of being sexually abused.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/witness-in-female-genital-mutilation-case-had-histor...

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: FGM
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:39pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:35pm:

you mean he couldn't tell for sure? Shocked Shocked

Dr Mills told the court he stands by his findings the two Australian-born girls received female genital mutilation because he knew the background to the case at the time.

so he stands by his findings because the girls step sister told him so ...

some expert  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:40pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:39pm:

You find this funny why?

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:46pm

John Smith, the village idiot strikes again.

A Queensland woman has been found guilty of taking her two daughters to Somalia to undergo female genital mutilation - the first prosecution of its type in the state.

A jury took just over an hour to find the Somali-born woman took her two daughters, then aged nine and 12, to the African country in 2015 for the procedure.

Sentencing for the 45-year-old woman has been adjourned for a date yet to be fixed but she faces up to 14 years in jail.
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/queensland-woman-guilty-over-daughters-genital-mutil...

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:03pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:39pm:

You find this funny why?

no, the issue itself is not funny. The so called expert however is.

How can he not be sure if it's been sliced and diced or not? What sort of expert is he for fuqs sake?

Has he never seen a real vagina before?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:05pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:46pm:

i made no claims over innocence or guilt you dope. I merely commented on 'the experts' testimony.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:48pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:05pm:

i made no claims over innocence or guilt you dope. I merely commented on 'the experts' testimony.

John, just because you are a front bottom doesn't qualify you  to question an actual expert.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #7 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:49pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:48pm:

John, just because you are a front bottom doesn't qualify you  to question an actual expert.

As an absolute front bottom has JS had his brain removed by FGM? Is there anything under that hood?

Mimo doesn't care about any of this, nor the shootings in NZ or anywhere else in the world. All he cares about is how he can use it against others. That those SJWs continuously claiming the high ground work with a piece of shyte like him and bounce off him says a lot for their ethics.

This says it all as does me asking a question about his POV of how much he cares about what happens in NZ which is not answered.
John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:13pm:
And I still don't give a crap what happens in Lebanon (or Libiya, whatever the case may be). Child brides are a common occurrence there. One more or less is no surprise to me.

I'd be more concerned if she was married here.

All he really cares about is how he can use this kind of crap against others.

« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2019 at 11:01pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #8 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 3:31pm

Wtf....

She will have to serve eight months before the four-year prison term is suspended.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-21/genital-mutilation-brisbane-woman-jail...

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 3:32pm

Crown prosecutor Dejana Kovac said it left the girls bleeding for a day and in pain for up to three days.

"[One of the girls said] her mother was present. She wasn't sedated, was fully awake and felt pain," she said.

The maximum penalty for female genital mutilation charges in Queensland is 14 years in jail.

'

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:03pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:49pm:
As an absolute front bottom has JS had his brain removed by FGM? Is there anything under that hood?

Certainly a lot more than under your hood.

Setanta wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:49pm:
which is not answered.

pretty sure I answered that one .... have the lobotomist who removed your flaps put back your brain and go read the thread again

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:06pm

An expert whose testimony amounts to i'm not sure is no expert. They should have pretended you were the expert, even you could have sounded more convincing.
« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:17pm by John Smith »  

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #12 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:16pm

Somali

Monkey

Primitive, barbaric stupid brutal monkeys

Get rid of her and her spawn

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 8:42pm

Oh look, some cultural enrichment in QLD.

A Queensland trial into female genital mutilation has heard prosecution witnesses had extensive histories of lying and key medical evidence could have been interpreted differently by doctors not familiar with the case.

On Monday, a Somali-born mother pleaded “not guilty” to taking her daughters, then aged nine and 12, from Australia to the African country in April 2015 to undergo the procedure.

The mother and daughters cannot be named for legal reasons in the first prosecution of its type under Queensland law.

Paediatrician Dr John Mills examined the girls on their return from Somalia in November 2015 and his reports are central to the prosecution of their mother.

He examined the girls at Logan Hospital after police began investigating the alleged genital mutilation based on a tip-off from one of their older step-sisters.

Two step-sisters, under cross-examination, denied they had coached their half-sisters to say they were mutilated in Somalia and defence accusations they were liars.

They confirmed extensive criminal histories to the court, one serving time for the torture of a six-year-old boy, and both admitting to previously making false statements to police.

Dr Mills evidence included a detailed description of the female anatomy and of his  examination of the two girls.

“The finding that, in my opinion, was abnormal is the area around clitoral hood was abnormally flat and the contour was not there that was normally there,” he said.

Dr Mills is a child protection adviser and is trained in the examination of children suspected of being sexually abused.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/witness-in-female-genital-mutilation-case-had-histor...

Excuse me, Gordon, are you intact?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 8:48pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:06pm:

An expert whose testimony amounts to i'm not sure is no expert. They should have pretended you were the expert, even you could have sounded more convincing.

I agree. Gordon could appear as an expert witness on the subject of underage marriage, Boongs, Curry-shtters and genital mutilation.

He'd win the case for sure.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print