Send Topic Print
Hijab (Read 1081 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Hijab
Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:57pm

After seeing the NZ PM wear a hijab in a show support for muzlums, I think it's nice to have a broader view of what wearing a hijab actually means in an Islam dominated society.

Here's Iran.

The videos show members of the public or plain-clothes morality police aggressively confronting or attacking women for defying Iran’s degrading forced hijab laws, in the name of defending “public decency”

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/03/iran-pro-government-vigilantes-at...

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Hijab
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:02pm

Far cough, you prick.  Ardern is about NZ and dealing with a massive potential social problem there, given that slaughter....not your crap.

You really are the pits.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:13pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:02pm:
Far cough, you prick.  Ardern is about NZ and dealing with a massive potential social problem there, given that slaughter....not your crap.

You really are the pits.

Why do you hate Amnesty international, child pinner?

Iranian woman gets 20-year punishment for publicly taking off hijab

https://stepfeed.com/iranian-woman-gets-20-year-punishment-for-publicly-taking-o...

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:20pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:02pm:

You really are the pits.

You mean if the  NZ Mussos rise up in wrath - New Zealand wouldn't be able to handle them?   Cool

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:30pm

Ardern wearing a scarf is a dreadful sign of surrender and it's  false, insincere, typical lying politicians'  bs.

As if. PR pricks running the show, politicians like her toeing the Twitter line.
Disgusting.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:51pm

MORE GUTLESS AND COWARDLY POLITICIANS AND MEDIA LEFTARDS.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 11:31pm

Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:30pm:
Ardern wearing a scarf is a dreadful sign of surrender and it's  false, insincere, typical lying politicians'  bs.

As if. PR pricks running the show, politicians like her toeing the Twitter line.
Disgusting.

Quite so. And no doubt Muslims would feel exactly the same way.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #7 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 11:49pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:57pm:
After seeing the NZ PM wear a hijab in a show support for muzlums, I think it's nice to have a broader view of what wearing a hijab actually means in an Islam dominated society.

Here's Iran.

The videos show members of the public or plain-clothes morality police aggressively confronting or attacking women for defying Iran’s degrading forced hijab laws, in the name of defending “public decency”

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/03/iran-pro-government-vigilantes-at...

Gordon is becoming Ozpolitic's foremost expert on Hijabs, FGM, turbans, defecation, Muslim marriages, Yazidi sex slaves, underage marriage,  and last but not least, toilets in Harris Park flats.

The boy has a lot on his porcelain.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:46am

I think the hijab she is wearing is beautiful.  Look at the edges.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:48am

tickleandrose wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:46am:

Well - it's a nice sentiment - she doesn't wear it every day.. and it's just politics... not as if she converted or nuffin'...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:50am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 11:31pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:30pm:

Disgusting.

Quite so. And no doubt Muslims would feel exactly the same way.

.. or maybe she's rolling over and showing the belly in order to attract the 'radicals' amongst the NZ MuslimPop to action so they can be sanitised....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #11 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:50am

How does the abuse of women who don't cover themselves in Islamic countries sit with you?

IBI

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:54am

Gordon wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:50am:

How does the abuse of women who don't cover themselves in Islamic countries sit with you?

Bad, I dont agree with them, and those men who abuse women would hopefully one day bought to justice.   However, if a women choose to wear a hijab, and wanting to cover themselves, then you should also afford the respect as well.   In a word, what other people wear voluntarily, is NONE of your business.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #13 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:57am

tickleandrose wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:54am:
Gordon wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:50am:

Bad, I dont agree with them, and those men who abuse women would hopefully one day bought to justice.   However, if a women choose to wear a hijab, and wanting to cover themselves, then you should also afford the respect as well.   In a word, what other people wear voluntarily, is NONE of your business. 

Do you really think it's voluntary in a system that considered women who don't wear it to be immoral?

IBI

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:57am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:48am:

Well - it's a nice sentiment - she doesn't wear it every day.. and it's just politics... not as if she converted or nuffin'...

Thank you! Thats what I am saying.   She is wearing it out of respect, and perhaps politics.  I dont know why Gordon makes it as if its end of his world or something.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print