Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Waleed Aly
Reply #30 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:29pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:21pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:20pm:
It was pretty exciting.

and then you cry if they get excited when you get bombed Roll Eyes

I has nothing to with it. I'm a innocent party muppet.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:31pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:29pm:
It was pretty exciting.

so were the innocent civilians sitting in their homes when the bombs fell on their heads. Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:32pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:31pm:
It was pretty exciting.

so were the innocent civilians sitting in their homes when the bombs fell on their heads. Cheesy Cheesy

Not all of them were innocent muppet. Loads of them were ISIS and their supporters.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:35pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:32pm:
It was pretty exciting.

Not all of them were innocent muppet. Loads of them were ISIS and their supporters.

you seem confused .. there was no isis when we went looking for WMD's  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:39pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:35pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:32pm:
It was pretty exciting.

you seem confused .. there was no isis when we went looking for WMD's  Roll Eyes
Why stop it at the Invasion Of Iraq? The Australian Air Force is still dropping bombs.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:41pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:39pm:
Why stop it at the Invasion Of Iraq? The Australian Air Force is still dropping bombs.

whose stopping it? We've been there for 100 yrs .. ISIS for the last 2 or 3 ... why you'll have to do better than ISIS if you want to find excuses

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:43pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:41pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:39pm:

whose stopping it? We've been there for 100 yrs .. ISIS for the last 2 or 3 ... why you'll have to do better than ISIS if you want to find excuses

We haven't been their for a hundred years and ISIS has been there longer than 2 or 3. You need to do more research.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:43pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:23pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:02pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:00pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 3:56pm:
You do know that a bunch of Muslim countries and Muslim groups are attacking ISIS. What do you call it when Muslims are committing terrorism on their own people?

their own bloody business.

I don't want them over there either. I suppose you like ISIS going around making people into sex slaves and cutting their heads off?

isis wouldn't exist if we hadn't gone there and gotten involved in their business in the first place.

You were probably one of the idiots cheering that we go there and get rid of the  pretend WMD's Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Idiotic, as expected.

The relentless sectarian violence between sunni and shia Muslims since the death of Mo is  - OR FAULT!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!   What else are you guilty of, Gino?

The truth is that nobody but Islam make Muslims turn on each other and on the 'infidels'.  But the discussion of Islam and the various religious and ideological teaching around them are forbidden lest the Muslims feel uncomfortable. So discussion and dialogue is suppressed under slogans of 'bigot', 'Islamophobe' and 'hate speech'. And since discussion of the evident negative aspects of Islam as a religion and as a culture are suppressed, the urge to address these issues comes out in violent and and incoherent ways.

The return of the repressed is what we see in Christchurch, Brevik in Norway, Brexit, Le Pen, the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the Soviet, Trump, One Nation, Anning etc. The bullying that is Political Correctness attracts opposition.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:51pm

Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:43pm:
The relentless sectarian violence between sunni and shia Muslims since the death of Mo is  - OR FAULT!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!   What else are you guilty of, Gino?

what has that to do with terrorists bombing the west you cretin? Leave them to fight their own battles. They'll either sort themselves out or kill each other.
Instead you want to go there to force your 'democracy' on them, why? because it is your belief that is the best for them?  .... and then cry when they try to force their beliefs onto you? Cheesy Cheesy

You can't force them into a democracy. We should not be there. The west need to bugger off out of the ME and leave them to it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:56pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:51pm:

what has that to do with terrorists bombing the west you cretin? Leave them to fight their own battles. They'll either sort themselves out or kill each other.
Instead you want to go there to force your 'democracy' on them, why? because it is your belief that is the best for them?  .... and then cry when they try to force their beliefs onto you? Cheesy Cheesy

You can't force them into a democracy. We should not be there. The west need to bugger off out of the ME and leave them to it.

So you'd leave ISIS to slaughter minorities and pump out terrorists?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:59pm

Waleed needs a gold logie for his latest performance, he is a rising star.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #41 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:59pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:51pm:
Very emotional over the events in Christchurch, we all are.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/oceania/the-most-dishonest-thing-would-be-to-say-that-i-m-shocked-20190316-p514q2.html

Yet when his Sunni mates kill 300+ of the heretic branch of Islam....crickets chirping.

Nov. 27, 2017, 2:09 AM GMT+11 / Updated Nov. 27, 2017, 2:08 AM GMT+11 / Source: Reuters
By Reuters

ISMAILIA, Egypt — The mosque was packed with hundreds of worshippers for Friday prayers in Egypt's North Sinai when gunmen in military-style uniforms and masks appeared in a doorway and at windows.

The ease with which they mounted an attack — killing more than 300 people in the worst bloodshed of its kind in Egypt's modern history — highlighted the threat militant groups pose in the most populous Arab country.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/isis-raises-stakes-egypt-mosque-attack-n82398...

Yeah

But it's their kultcha innit?

Can't pick on the cult of death.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:00pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:56pm:

So you'd leave ISIS to slaughter minorities and pump out terrorists?

I would never have gone in and got rid of Saddam and Isis would not exist.

You will NEVER get peace over there by bombing them. They need to sort out their sh1t themselves.
We've just about gotten rid of Isis, but I'd bet that another group will soon take their place, spurred on by the families of the innocent victims killed when you were trying to get rid of Isis ...... The cycle will never end.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:08pm

Leave them there - exactly. 

Don't let them in here to perpetuate their idiotic, violent, unresolvable internal war about Mo's rightful successors.
Stop Muslim immigration into Western countries until the DO resolve their war and simmer down and learn to live without endless vendettas.  You Southern Italians could have some advice to them about endless vendettas, couldn't you?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:09pm

Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:08pm:
Leave them there - exactly. 

don't go putting words in my mouth dopey. You haven't the brains for it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print