Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 
Send Topic Print
Ozpolitic and Tarrant hate manifesto (Read 12879 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ozpolitic and Tarrant hate manifesto
Reply #345 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 3:02pm

Fuzzball wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 3:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 2:46pm:
Have you always been a liar?

https://i.postimg.cc/FKhnXK0z/Screen-Shot-2019-03-19-at-11-20-21-am.png

Have you always been a hypocrite?

What's hypocritical in that post?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #346 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 3:03pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 3:01pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 2:59pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 2:54pm:
Gotta love the NZ PM.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has taken Facebook to task for failing to remove graphic vision of the Christchurch shootings from its platforms, while vowing to "give the gunman nothing, not even his name".

"He [the gunman] sought many things from his act of terror, but one of those was notoriety, and that is why you will never hear me mention his name," Ms Ardern said.

"He is a terrorist, he is a criminal, he is an extremist, but he will, when I speak, be nameless.

The plea comes as the video is formally listed as "objectionable" by New Zealand's chief censor, David Shanks, who is responsible for overseeing the classification and restriction of content.

The ruling means the footage is banned throughout the country, and those found sharing it could face fines or jail time.

New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern leans on Facebook to drop Christchurch shooting footage

I've said it before and i'll say it again ... the woman is all class.

Why don't we just scrap our election, and let her govern Australia too?

I'm in! She has impressed me at every turn.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #347 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 3:03pm

Gotta love the NZ PM.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has taken Facebook to task for failing to remove graphic vision of the Christchurch shootings from its platforms, while vowing to "give the gunman nothing, not even his name".

"He [the gunman] sought many things from his act of terror, but one of those was notoriety, and that is why you will never hear me mention his name," Ms Ardern said.

"He is a terrorist, he is a criminal, he is an extremist, but he will, when I speak, be nameless.

The plea comes as the video is formally listed as "objectionable" by New Zealand's chief censor, David Shanks, who is responsible for overseeing the classification and restriction of content.

The ruling means the footage is banned throughout the country, and those found sharing it could face fines or jail time.

New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern leans on Facebook to drop Christchurch shooting footage

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #348 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 3:03pm:
Gotta love the NZ PM.

Oh, because of a little document called the constitution, Matty.

You might recall

Ah, because of a little document called the constitution, Greggery.

You might recall the Australian politician Barnaby Joyce having a problem with his eligibility for New Zealand citizenship.

He was forced to resign, tell New Zealand to get fcked, then run for parliament again.

He won his seat, but then had a sex scandal and was forced to quit cabinet, becoming, once again, a nobody.

Do you see? We enter this world with nothing, and we leave with nothing too. In between, nothing much happens.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #349 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:06pm

mothra wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 3:03pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 3:01pm:
Gotta love the NZ PM.

I'm in! She has impressed me at every turn.

NaZiLAND 4million people - West Island 25 million people.... hmmm... errrrrr... NO!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #350 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:07pm

Jacinda happens. And she happens spectacularly.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #351 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:09pm

ya gotta love how all of jacintas lies about fixing nz's unaffordable housing market, cutting migration etc. have completely been forgotten bc she gave an opportunistic routine speech about a tragedy in a hijab

seriously people are so easily sukered its not funny

"GREAT LEADERSHIP"

graet leadership would have been following through with her promises to fix nz's busted housing market for example not dispensing routine paid-n-prepared PR bc some kid from grafton iced a pack of saracens
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:15pm by JC Denton »  

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #352 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:22pm

JC Denton wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:09pm:
ya gotta love how all of jacintas lies about fixing nz's unaffordable housing market, cutting migration etc. have completely been forgotten bc she gave an opportunistic routine speech about a tragedy in a hijab

"GREAT LEADERSHIP"

graet leadership would have been following through with her promises to fix nz's busted housing market for example not dispensing routine paid-n-prepared PR bc some kid from grafton iced a pack of saracens

Not bad progress so far:

Families Package, which passed through Parliament in December, will lift tens of thousands of children out of poverty and lift the incomes of 384,000 families.
It extends paid parental leave to 22 weeks this July (and to 26 weeks by 2020), introduces extra money for families with newborns, and will help a million Kiwis heat their homes with a Winter Energy Payment.

Introduced legislation to set a child poverty reduction target so that all future governments measure and report on how they’re doing in this vital work.

Raised the minimum wage to $16.50 an hour. Also committed to equal pay.

Passed the Healthy Homes Guarantee law, which requires all rentals to be warm and dry.
Started the programme to build 100,000 more homes and introduced legislation to stop overseas speculators.

Stopped the previous Government’s mass state house sell-off.
Building more state homes instead of selling them off.

Announced a ministerial inquiry into the mental health system.

Introducing fee-free tertiary education, boosted student allowances and loan entitlements so all New Zealanders can achieve more, and contribute to making New Zealand an even better place to live.

Restricting fossil fuel exploration in New Zealand. Announced an end to offshore oil and gas exploration permits.

Banned microbeads and have started planting one billion trees to help transition to a cleaner, more sustainable future.

Funding regional projects that enhance economic development opportunities, creating sustainable jobs, aking local and regional roads a priority.

Established the Pike River Recovery Agency, as well as a responsible Minister.

Set up an inquiry into the historical abuse of children in state care.

Resumed contributions to the Super Fund, to help safeguard the provision of universal superannuation at age 65.

Established a Tax Working Group to make sure the tax system is a fair and progressive one.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #353 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:24pm

whole lotta inquiries and white papers and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

all talk my brother from another mother

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #354 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:29pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:22pm:
JC Denton wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:09pm:

"GREAT LEADERSHIP"

Not bad progress so far:

Families Package, which passed through Parliament in December, will lift tens of thousands of children out of poverty and lift the incomes of 384,000 families.
It extends paid parental leave to 22 weeks this July (and to 26 weeks by 2020), introduces extra money for families with newborns, and will help a million Kiwis heat their homes with a Winter Energy Payment.

Introduced legislation to set a child poverty reduction target so that all future governments measure and report on how they’re doing in this vital work.

Raised the minimum wage to $16.50 an hour. Also committed to equal pay.

Passed the Healthy Homes Guarantee law, which requires all rentals to be warm and dry.
Started the programme to build 100,000 more homes and introduced legislation to stop overseas speculators.

Stopped the previous Government’s mass state house sell-off.
Building more state homes instead of selling them off.

Announced a ministerial inquiry into the mental health system.

Introducing fee-free tertiary education, boosted student allowances and loan entitlements so all New Zealanders can achieve more, and contribute to making New Zealand an even better place to live.

Restricting fossil fuel exploration in New Zealand. Announced an end to offshore oil and gas exploration permits.

Banned microbeads and have started planting one billion trees to help transition to a cleaner, more sustainable future.

Funding regional projects that enhance economic development opportunities, creating sustainable jobs, aking local and regional roads a priority.

Established the Pike River Recovery Agency, as well as a responsible Minister.

Set up an inquiry into the historical abuse of children in state care.

Resumed contributions to the Super Fund, to help safeguard the provision of universal superannuation at age 65.

Established a Tax Working Group to make sure the tax system is a fair and progressive one.

Feel we need her here

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #355 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 4:31pm

NaZiLAND 4million people - West Island 25 million people.... hmmm... errrrrr... NO!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #356 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 8:18am

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 1:47pm:
Gnads wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 1:22pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 12:58pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 10:05am:
Quote:
reality:
100% of nazis adhere to a racist/supremacist ideology of hate. Fact

That's ignorant.

It is undeniably true FD. Nazism is literally defined by racial supremacist doctrine. It is racist, therefore it is.

Islam is not defined by calls to violence, not even by the extremists. It is defined universally by the 5 pillars - belief in oneness of God, pilgrimage, fasting, alms giving and praying.

Your attempts to equate Islam with Nazism fails with the simple test - you won't find a single nazi who doesn't adhere to racism, but you will find muslims, by the millions - the vast majority in fact, who denounce violence and call for peace.

There's more to Jihad than just violent Jihad.

Most countries and people like you don't even see anything but the obvious.

I think what you are saying is that while only a minority of muslims might not directly engage in violent, they are definitely all sinister.

I think FD is on the same page - he gives off subtle hints when he thinks up clever thread titles like "all muslims support genocide" and "....muslims are lazy".

Pure assumption on your part.

Obviously you don't realise how much fundamentalist Islam is creeping into our societies and just how many of its adherents are in our country.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #357 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 8:30am

Gnads wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 8:18am:
Quote:
reality:

That's ignorant.

It is undeniably true FD. Nazism is literally defined by racial supremacist doctrine. It is racist, therefore it is.

Islam is not defined by calls to violence, not even by the extremists. It is defined universally by the 5 pillars - belief in oneness of God, pilgrimage, fasting, alms giving and praying.

Your attempts to equate Islam with Nazism fails with the simple test - you won't find a single nazi who doesn't adhere to racism, but you will find muslims, by the millions - the vast majority in fact, who denounce violence and call for peace.

I think what you are saying is that while only a minority of muslims might not directly engage in violent, they are definitely all sinister.

I think FD is on the same page - he gives off subtle hints when he thinks up clever thread titles like "all muslims support genocide" and "....muslims are lazy".

Obviously you don't realise how much fundamentalist Islam is creeping into our societies and just how many of its adherents are in our country.

How is your life affected?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #358 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 8:50am

mothra wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 2:47pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 2:40pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 2:28pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 2:23pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 2:17pm:
I suppose people can be clear under false pretences ...  Undecided

Dont tell me, educate the muslims who call themselves Jihadist and go on deadly  hoppy choppy jihad that they are doing it wrong.

Tell’em from you they might be  clear but it’s under false pretences.  Roll Eyes

Course, up until a moment ago you didn’t even know they did it, so it’s gonna be a steep learning curve for you.  Grin

No Secret, it is far more complicated than your simple understanding, bought clearly through widely available media.

You have not sought to further your understaanding from this. That is evident every time you post something that isn't just snide insult ... wwhich is rare.

Jihad literally means 'struggle'. There are different types of jihad, as prescribed (as i understand it). Holy war is but one of them.

Many people are, like you, confused by this.

Not me that is confused, I said that inner struggle is not the only use of the word, that muslims do call themselves jihdists and commit to violent jihad which somehow made you butthurt. If you want to get butthurt no point directing it at me, I ain’t the Muslim doing it wrong.  Roll Eyes

Take up a staff and a Koran and go forth Mothra, educate the jihdists on violent jihad that they are wrong.

Look, i understand why you're clutching to this idea that you regurgitating words that have been plastered across headlines for nearly 20 years is a revelation to me. You've absolutely nothing else.

I'm quite correct. And you cannot admit it.

You could never admit it.

You are an Islamaphobe, therefore you are extremely ignorant. As you have been evidencing.

You're only tool is to hang poo on me, pretending i don't know the bleeding obvious because i'm speaking about the levels beyond that. The ones you refuse to consider.

Islamaphobia,you're an Islamaphobe, Islamaphobia, Islamaphobia, Islamaphobia ad infinitum ........

Instead of saying/repeatedly there is more to Jihad
than violence why don't you tell us some of the different types of the "struggle"?

Like Taqiya/Halal Certification, Hijra - jihad by migration, and every activity and movement in the way of Allah..... action in Islam.

Jihad is a word used to describe any action or activity to make the religion of Allah go everywhere.

So jihad is not just a personal "struggle" for individuals but an agenda to spread the ideology everywhere by any means possible.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #359 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 8:58am

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 8:30am:
Gnads wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 8:18am:
Quote:
reality:

That's ignorant.

How is your life affected?

Your question is irrelevant

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 
Send Topic Print