Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Ozpolitic and Tarrant hate manifesto (Read 13039 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: Ozpolitic and Tarrant hate manifesto
Reply #285 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:56pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:38pm:
There are millions of people you would class as white supremacists that don't kill people yet you have no qualms about labelling them. You see their ideology as an affront and are happy to condemn them. They are more a minority than followers of Islam. This is the left's hypocrisy. I do not have to be a WS to see this, to play Devil's advocate. I do not have to agree with them. That you and your kind see yourselves as the best of humanity, sitting on the high ground, does not make it so. You are no better. You would do well to play Geoffrey Robinson's Hypothetical with yourself every now and then.

Anybody with a white supremacist state of mind is capable of violent acts. It goes with the dogma.

Those who see nothing wrong with white supremacist ideology are capable of being radicalized.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #286 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 11:07pm

ping pong, that post should be moved

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #287 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 11:08pm

pong ping

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #288 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 11:19pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:23pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:12pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:09pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:03pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:55pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:51pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:34pm:
I beg your pardon. You did answer the question. With a 'no'.

It appears i overestimated you.

It appears you use that excuse when you don't get the answer you want. I have nothing to hide. I don't hate on people, ideologies are another story. It's sad you can't separate people from their beliefs or your fixation on people "being" their beliefs. I guess you are just a bit shallow.

No Setanta. When you insult Islam as you do, you insult the Muslims who identify with it.

It's interesting that you are protective over a bigots right not to be called on it when you agree there is nothing redeeming about it .... yet you cannot apply the same consideration to Islam, when there is much that redeems it.

But you won't see this. You never do.

Because you identify with one side but not the other. And you lack empathy.

But it's OK to insult Christians as you and others do? Guess what. I have no problem giving equal treatment to them all.

Nah.

Pages and pages and books and books have been written I am quite sure about this, and I don't care.  The fact is....Islam, Christianity (et al) have been adopted by extremists to excuse themselves and justify their brutal conduct......and Tarrant is the most recent by-product.

And? Why Nah? Isn't this exactly what I've been saying? Why do you people try so hard to miss the point when it comes to Islam?

Because you put it pathetically. 

You (and your fellows) concentrate on the religion......and NOT the extremists who use that religion to further their own agenda of violence, or abuse of one kind or another.

There are squillions of civilian people across the Globe who attend Churches/Cathedrals/Mosques/Temples and 99% of them leave and don't pick up guns to kill.

There are wankers like Tarrant who pick up on the "JaSins, the Nicoles" et al who are inspired by hate speech crap....who DO pick up guns and kill.

There are millions of people you would class as white supremacists that don't kill people yet you have no qualms about labelling them. You see their ideology as an affront and are happy to condemn them. They are more a minority than followers of Islam. This is the left's hypocrisy. I do not have to be a WS to see this, to play Devil's advocate. I do not have to agree with them. That you and your kind see yourselves as the best of humanity, sitting on the high ground, does not make it so. You are no better. You would do well to play Geoffrey Robinson's Hypothetical with yourself every now and then.

If FD could express himself, this is exactly what he'd say.

And even Setanta would call it taqiyya.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #289 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 11:23pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:13pm:
"Arabia for the Arabs."

Cute. 

Yes, that I have said in the context of the West arbitrarily plonking a mortal enemy, The State of Israel, in the middle of the Land of Arabs.

Yes, but the Jews are tanned, dear.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #290 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 11:25pm

mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:55pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:51pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:34pm:
I beg your pardon. You did answer the question. With a 'no'.

It appears i overestimated you.

It appears you use that excuse when you don't get the answer you want. I have nothing to hide. I don't hate on people, ideologies are another story. It's sad you can't separate people from their beliefs or your fixation on people "being" their beliefs. I guess you are just a bit shallow.

No Setanta. When you insult Islam as you do, you insult the Muslims who identify with it.

It's interesting that you are protective over a bigots right not to be called on it when you agree there is nothing redeeming about it .... yet you cannot apply the same consideration to Islam, when there is much that redeems it.

But you won't see this. You never do.

Because you identify with one side but not the other. And you lack empathy.

Islam hardly has soft-skinned prey, Mother.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #291 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 7:32am

Did I miss something?  When did Tarrant claim to be a practicing Christian doing God's work by killing the keffir?

Was he yelling out:-  "Christo Akbah" as he shot and killed???

I thought you were all calling him a 'White Supremacist" as if there is any difference from any other Tint who wants to preserve his nation and culture for his own???

Why is it that ONLY White men can be supremacists, while the rest, behaving in the exact same way, are down-trodden liberation fighters and honourable warriors for justice?

Something in the water these days...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #292 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:26am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 11:52am:
The Brenton Tarrant hate manifesto wouldn't have been noticed if it had been published on Ozpolitic which is crawling with right-wing extremist Muslim hate propagandists.

Lately, Setanta and Last Nail have crawled out of the wood pile.

The Muslim hate propagandists have been emboldened by the NZ massacre. More are hidden in Freediver's shadow.

What a load of rubbish - typical of your shyte.

The only surprise out of the mosque shooting was that it happened in NZ.

Even idiots like you should have known that it was only a matter of time before something like this happened.

Then meanwhile in the rest of the world the Islamics maintain the score......

Utrecht the Netherlands.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #293 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 8:28am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 7:32am:
Did I miss something?  When did Tarrant claim to be a practicing Christian doing God's work by killing the keffir?

Was he yelling out:-  "Christo Akbah" as he shot and killed???

I thought you were all calling him a 'White Supremacist" as if there is any difference from any other Tint who wants to preserve his nation and culture for his own???

Why is it that ONLY White men can be supremacists, while the rest, behaving in the exact same way, are down-trodden liberation fighters and honourable warriors for justice?

Something in the water these days...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l396I9ENzJlB8L2s8/giphy.gif

Spot on Graps

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #294 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 9:40am

The Nazis were also very polite. It's condescending to judge them merely on the fact that they are Nazis without first considering all the possible ways they could reinterpret Nazi ideology. Tarrant was nice to his grandmother.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #295 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 9:53am

FD continuing with his broken record routine: Islam = Nazism (actually worse).

reality:
100% of nazis adhere to a racist/supremacist ideology of hate. Fact

The vast majority of muslims renounce violence, reject racism and believe in peace and coexistence. Fact.

This remains a fact no matter how much you attempt to dictate what muslims believe and shove words down muslim's throats.

Show me a single nazi who rejects the racist nazi ideology of hate - just one - and you might have a leg to stand on.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #296 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 10:04am

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 9:53am:
FD continuing with his broken record routine: Islam = Nazism (actually worse).

reality:

The vast majority of muslims renounce violence, reject racism and believe in peace and coexistence. Fact.

This remains a fact no matter how much you attempt to dictate what muslims believe and shove words down muslim's throats.

Show me a single nazi who rejects the racist nazi ideology of hate - just one - and you might have a leg to stand on.

100% of radical/fascist Islamic supremacists adhere to their supremacist/religious/racist ideology of hate and intolerance.

And there are many millions of them.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #297 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 10:05am

Quote:
reality:

That's ignorant.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #298 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 10:07am

freediver wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 10:05am:
Quote:
reality:

That's ignorant.

Like with any group if you call yourself a Nazi you follow the Nazi way....  In theory

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #299 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 10:58am

freediver wrote on Mar 19th, 2019 at 9:40am:
The Nazis were also very polite. It's condescending to judge them merely on the fact that they are Nazis without first considering all the possible ways they could reinterpret Nazi ideology. Tarrant was nice to his grandmother.

Hitler was nice to his dog.
Did that make him any less of a murderous nutter?  Roll Eyes

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26
Send Topic Print